BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
hayleigh a.
Summerville, GA
My hometown Wendy's always has fast and easy service. It's affordable for a cheap meal. Good quality food for the price. The service is amazing. My order is NEVER wrong!
Ginel M.
Wendy's is fine when you're in a hurry and famished, their food is ok tasting, nothing really memorable nor worth craving for, but it will for sure get you out of trouble.
Kelli A.
Being gluten free, it is always nice to know that there are multiple options to choose from that are not in the form of a sandwich. There are always large, fresh salads to choose from, along with chili in the fall and winter months. Also, their fries are delicious!
Melanie H.
Beckley, WV
I used to get the spicy chicken sandwich about once a week. Sadly, it went downhill the past year so. I never eat there anymore unless I'm in a pinch and I'll grab a taco salad or baked potato.
Ashley L.
La Jolla
LOVE WENDYS! I do not eat at fast food often and I do not like most places but Wendy's is my go to. I take my daughter once a month atleast. Spicy chicken sandwich is unreal and great fries.
Erin W.
Paragould, AR
One of my favorite fast food places! The burgers always taste so fresh, and I love their chicken sandwiches. Service is good whenever I go, but does get bust at times. Side items are great too!
Courtney A.
Elizabethtown, KY
Wendy's is one of the only fast food places that I will eat at. They're chicken nuggets and salads are very good! They also began serving green tea which is my favorite!
Kristen H.
Commack, NY
Burger, snack wraps, fries, and the chicken sandwich. I am so obsessed and I have gained so much weigh due to Wendy's and the onbsession with chicken nuggets a. For real
Tawana B.
Brunswick , GA
Lately my experiences at my local Wendy's has been horrible. The cash registers break down all the time and the sandwiches look like they have been just thrown together.
Jessica M.
Their products are definitely worth the price! I go there once in a while. I love to get their 4 for 4 meal! Their chicken nuggets are very soft and yummy, fresh lemonade! The best part is that you get to choose whether you want a chicken sandwich or a Junior Bacon Cheeseburger I don't usually eat a lot of read meats, but every time I go there I have to get myself a Junior Bacon Cheeseburger it's not that big, so I don't feel that guilty! 😂 and when I am very very hungry I add ice cream in a cup I believe they call it Frosty and it's delicious! My Wendy's it's right next to McDonalds and I have to say I rather do Wendy's!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?