BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Latara G.
Detroit, Michigan
I love to get a fresh salad from Wendy's every now and then if you haven't been lately you really need to go and give it a try their salads are awesome Wendy's
Kenisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
Wendy's four for four definitely is life saver especially as a college kid on a budget. There are always deals that will keep your stomach and your wallet happy. Also they have great salads you won't be disappointed.
Tiffany M.
Wendy's menu options are the best there spicy chicken nuggets are amazing with some honey mustard and there burgers are always hot I just don't care for there fries
Richelle C.
Salinas, CA
The chicken nuggets and fries are excellent. The number 7 is my go to. Even the 4 for $4 meal is. There fries have a wonderful salty taste and there chicken nuggets are always fresh and tasty.
Felecia D.
Cassatt
Wendy's is one of my favorite fast food spots however the service is terrible. I can't think of one time I was in and out of the drive thru; it always takes at least 20 mins! Employees have no personality.
Tiana F.
Wendy's is my "healthy" alternative to mcdonalds. I love all of their food. They're much less greasy than other fast food places. I haven't had something that I didn't like
wiam b.
Jacksonville, FL
the only good thing about it is the hours makes it available when ur hungry and there is nothing else to eat. the food is okay for the price just wish the service was better
Danyelle L.
Winterville, GA
Very good food, a lot better than some other fast food restaurants. I didn't give a 5 star rating because the ones near me aren't the best but I like the company overall.
I love Wendy's! I love their fries and their spicy chicken sandwiches. I can usually go for a spicy chicken sandwich when I am on the go, and not wanting anything too greasy.
Shelbie R.
Cleveland, MS
Wendy's has the best burgers and chicken sandwiches out of all the major fast food chains in my area. I love that they're food never tastes like it was frozen, like most other fast food places, and the prices are always great.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?