BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Kristina S.
Fyffe, AL
I love the 4 for $4 meals and then chicken wrap is my absolute favorite thing to eat. I love the wide selection of drinks that they have and how clean it is in the store and outside of the store
Wendy's has all kinds of food. Food for the burger enthusiast to a nutritious salad to hearty chilli. Costs a little more than the average fast food restaurant but a much better quality of food.
Caitlan C.
North Adams
One of the better fast food chains. The ingredients are obviously fresher that what I've had at other fast food chains. If given a choice I will always pick Wendy's over another fast food place
Amber C.
I enjoy wendys every now and them, I really enjoy the homestyle chicken sandwhich. PLUS, they have this awesome tropical green tea and it is so delicious. I really recommend the iced tea!
Jenna C.
Toledo, OH
Always get their fries with a side of liquid cheese and i crave it all the time! Their burgers are always fresh but i wish they would bring back the spicy chicken nuggets!
Davetrica R.
I tried the baconator on a recent trip to Florida and it was amazing. By far the best burger have ever had. So nice and tender literally meals in your mouth how good it is
Rose B.
Chesterfield, IN
I was a manager for Wendy's and flatter j left the got more choices such as cookies chicken tenders! They are always have promos for their singles and original sandwishes.
Olivia M.
Southington, CT
I love there cheeseburgers there so fresh and juicy. I enjoy there burgers and frys more then any other fast food restaurant there toppings are fresh there chili is delicious defiantly my go to.
Latara G.
Detroit, Michigan
I love to get a fresh salad from Wendy's every now and then if you haven't been lately you really need to go and give it a try their salads are awesome Wendy's
Richelle C.
Salinas, CA
The chicken nuggets and fries are excellent. The number 7 is my go to. Even the 4 for $4 meal is. There fries have a wonderful salty taste and there chicken nuggets are always fresh and tasty.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?