BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
MariaGiovanna G.
Glendale, NY
Best fast food place. Always satisfied and never a long wait. The chicken nuggets are my favorite and i eat there a few times a month. The quality is good and i will be a loyal customer
Erika H.
Lafayette , IN
I love how Wendy's came out with that 4 for 4 thing .. I'm a big fan of there baked potato with chives its so yummy! Also i'd say there number one and there chili is pretty good.
Alexis B.
Uvalde, TX
I love their burgers! It's so delicious! It has flavors because other burgers don't at other restaurants. I just don't like their fries. It needs flavors but other than that it's good.
Jaime W.
Manahawkin , NJ
I normally don't eat much fast food. But went there today and had the asiago grilled chicken sandwich and it was very good. I wish it wouldn't have been as bready and more chicken
Leah R.
Milton, WV
A little bummed they discontinued the spicy chicken nuggets. However it hasn’t stopped me from coming back. I love that they’re open late so I can run by after a long day at work.
Sarah L.
IL
I love Wendy’s. The food tastes delicious and is very affordable. They are usually very consistent which is important to me because I like to what I’m getting each time I order.
Lucia R.
Wendy's is definitely (for me) the most freshest fast food there is. I love their chili OMG. with the crackers. I love their $1 Frostys. Their chicken sandwich is also good!
Michelle L.
I like their 4 for 4 deal. You get a lot of food. They have good fries. Their frosty is ok. Nothing special about it. Their food taste fresh. Fast service and friendly associates.
Carrie H.
Shelbyville, IN
My favorite here is the taco salad. It comes in full or half. The half is very filling. Both sizes are a good value. I will definitely buy again. Please don’t ever get rid of these!
Megan G.
Middle River, MD
I am very disappointed that they changed their chili recipes, used to be delicious but chopping up hamburger patties and adding it to salsa with beans does not a chili make.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?