BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Amber C.
I enjoy wendys every now and them, I really enjoy the homestyle chicken sandwhich. PLUS, they have this awesome tropical green tea and it is so delicious. I really recommend the iced tea!
Olivia M.
Southington, CT
I love there cheeseburgers there so fresh and juicy. I enjoy there burgers and frys more then any other fast food restaurant there toppings are fresh there chili is delicious defiantly my go to.
Wendy's has all kinds of food. Food for the burger enthusiast to a nutritious salad to hearty chilli. Costs a little more than the average fast food restaurant but a much better quality of food.
Kristina S.
Fyffe, AL
I love the 4 for $4 meals and then chicken wrap is my absolute favorite thing to eat. I love the wide selection of drinks that they have and how clean it is in the store and outside of the store
Rose B.
Chesterfield, IN
I was a manager for Wendy's and flatter j left the got more choices such as cookies chicken tenders! They are always have promos for their singles and original sandwishes.
Latara G.
Detroit, Michigan
I love to get a fresh salad from Wendy's every now and then if you haven't been lately you really need to go and give it a try their salads are awesome Wendy's
Kenisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
Wendy's four for four definitely is life saver especially as a college kid on a budget. There are always deals that will keep your stomach and your wallet happy. Also they have great salads you won't be disappointed.
Tiffany M.
Wendy's menu options are the best there spicy chicken nuggets are amazing with some honey mustard and there burgers are always hot I just don't care for there fries
Shelbie R.
Cleveland, MS
Wendy's has the best burgers and chicken sandwiches out of all the major fast food chains in my area. I love that they're food never tastes like it was frozen, like most other fast food places, and the prices are always great.
Felecia D.
Cassatt
Wendy's is one of my favorite fast food spots however the service is terrible. I can't think of one time I was in and out of the drive thru; it always takes at least 20 mins! Employees have no personality.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?