BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Colleen N.
Smithtown, NY
I worked at wendys before and I'm not a picky eater. I gotta say that i love their food. The quality isn't bad and my favorite thing to order is their nuggets. Lol I like their different sauces and they dont care how much they give you haha
Katie C.
Saint Albans, WV
Wendy's has the best chicken nuggets and fries. Everytime I go I get the same thing. There food just taste so good. There affordable too so its good. I would recommend to everyone.
Kayla L.
Clearlake Oks, CA
Wendy’s is pretty decent if your looking for somewhere fast to east. I enjoy their baconater fries and a small frosty!! I don’t go to Wendy’s very often as there isn’t one where I live.
Susan W.
Grand Rapids
OF all fast food Wendys seems the most healthy and has a good variety. I love the chili and backed potato. I also like the chicken nuggets. Wendys has never messed up my order. I would go there again.
Will F.
Jackson, MS
Wendy's is a great fast food restaurant. Their burgers taste fresh. fries are crispy with the right amount of saltiness. It is affordable especially with their new 4 for 4 menu. I would recommend to others and I will definitely go again.
Daffy C.
It's OK. Their burgers are not too good but I like their meal choices. I'm a huge bacon fan and Wendy's is the only fast food restaurant doing bacon right. Their baconator fries are so good and cheesy.
Megan M.
Ogdensburg, NY
Wendy's has great food at a low price for families on the go. Ever since I was little, I've always loved to dip my fries in a chocolate frosty, nothing can beat that
Emma B.
Shoreview, MN
Wendys is one of my favorite fast food restaurants. All of their food tastes amazing. I love their spicy chicken sandwich, and, of course, their delicious chocolate frosties!
Nicole E.
Chillicothe, OH
Delicious. Most things are high in calories, but if you're carful you can eat fast food and do it healthily!! Generally good food, good price, and good customer service. Grilled chicken is my favorite!
Michelle F.
Newcomerstown , OH
Wendy's has the best taco salad!! I always get extra salsa...only do this if you like a little extra spice in your salad. It is a great combination of salad, chili, salsa, sour cream, and tortilla chips.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?