BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Kristen Y.
Owensboro , KY
One of my favorite fast food chains. Very cheap and affordable considering they have a good size value menu. Great baked potatoes and salads also if you want something different, would recommend to everyone.
Myra W.
Kingsport, TN
I love the variety of food options and quality of ingredients that are used at Wendy's. My only complaint is that they frequently send out cold fries in the drive thru. This is true of many I have visited around the country
Alma O.
Alamogordo, NM
Wendy's is th best place to at anytime! Breakfast lunch or dinner even snack time ! I love their spicy chicken nuggets they're the best!! And their chocolate frosty!! Can't leave out their strawberry lemonade ! Always fresh and amazing!!
Margaret B.
Cambridge, MA
Wendy's is my favorite place to stop for food. It's a little more expensive than some others, but the food is SO much better, and I've never had a bad customer service experience! Their chicken nuggets are the best <3
I am not so fond of Wendy's Burgers, but I really love the chili and frostys! The chili is very tasty and frostys - well - better than a milk shake and so creamy! I love the chocolate frosty the best!
Alexis A.
Wendy's spicy nuggets and barbecue sauce are my favorite childhood memory. The cheesy cheddar burger is also a great value for $.99 and they have other good values and okay fries.
Katherine P.
Corona, CA
The orange mango tea is very fruity and delicious! Although their baked potato could use more flavor. My favorite item are the spicy chicken nuggets. I go once a week and I am definitely going again.
nicole v.
Saint Petersburg, FL
wendys is good but i only rate it 3 stars becuase there food is so tiny like litterally there burgers i can eat in at least 1 min and when im at mcdonalds it at least takes 5 min to eat there burgers
V.L. G.
Prescott Valley, AZ
Wendy's is always great food...their burgers are always fresh, they're salads are huge with very fresh ingredients. The restaurants are clean, and the help is friendly. Much better than most fast food places.
Shayla H.
Belleville, MI
My mom actually works here lol but I love there chicken nuggets but I absolutely hate there fries but they have changed there sweet n sour it look snarky but it tastes the same
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?