BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Micah Y.
Neosho, MO
Best fast food restaurants I'll ever go too. The service there is AMAZING and the food is phenomenal! I go there a few times and month. A big pro is the short waiting and the con is the food is pretty expensive for such a little amount.
Adriana Snayd S.
Doral
I really eating at Wendy's. My favorite things to order are the chicken nuggets its my favorite family place to go. The customer service is excellent and the food is delicious. I go there weekly and I alwuays enjoy the meals
Alyssa G.
Dierks, AR
I'm not a huge fast food burger person, but I do love Wendy's burgers. I love cheese and their burgers are some of the only ones I've had that you can actually taste the cheese.
Talor G.
Clintwood
Have nard the best things from them. W as told to used horse meat and when confronted they said they weren't going to change their recipe because their customers love it.
Jessica V.
Port Charlotte, FL
Wendy's is one of my favorite fast food places. It has great French fries and chicken nuggets and burgers. If i ever have extra cash and hungry once in a while I will go there and get some fries in the go.
Meg C.
Austin, TX
Love this place. When I’m in a pinch or craving fries I know I can usually count on Wendy’s. They have a variety of food options and coke products! Will definitely be back again.
Carisa S.
They are a fast food restaurant what can I say about it. What I do love is that I know what I will get from them when I go I enjoy the burgers and the nuggets are always on point
Jordan K.
I could say this is my favorite fast food place...although I eat it to much I love going there and getting there chicken nuggets! There the best when you're hungry! Could eat it every day if it was healthy
Brittany G.
Kittery, ME
I'm a huge fan of the four for four deal. I hope it never goes away! The sweet and sour sauces that I get with my chicken nuggets are hard to open... but it tastes great. Jr bacon cheeseburger is my life.
Account D.
Chicago
I absolutely LOVE their burgers, chicken sandwiches, fries and ESPECIALLY the vanilla frosts!!! Would definitely recommend! I ago as often as I can haha since It was the first time I ate there last week(:
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?