BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Dottie P.
I love trying new things. Wendy's is always adding new items to their menu. I go once a month, and it is an affordable place to eat when you are on the go. It offers great quality products made that day. It's one of my favorite places to eat.
Alison L.
East Meadow, NY
Good to have once in a while. I get the Bacon cheeseburger with french fries and a frosty. I absolutely love there Frosty's. There great. There food is okay it's good but not all the time. It's fast and affordable.
Nycki M.
Brighton, NY
Wendy's is the best restaurant in my area of its kind. It's affordable they use real chicken. Their fries are always fresh and the staff is friendly. I always get nuggets and fries, I love the barbecue sauce.
Brenna B.
Williamsport, PA
I love Wendy's, but depends on which Wendy's you stop at. There are good ones where I have stopped and there are bad ones where we had someone eating our fries off our tray while we stood there. I thought maybe we would get a discount or something free, but they just gave us a new fry
I love Wendy's!! Their food is great and very affordable. Also that make some great sweet tea. Pros is that the food is great for the price that u paid for it. I go there at least 3 or 4 times per month.
Tionie B.
Waterloo, IA
I love their food I could get there all day and I love when I'm with my family enjoying their food so if your ever on the road and you get hungry go stop bye Wendy's I promise you that you won't regret it
Ashley T.
Favorite fast food restaurant. Best fries in the fast food industry! The ones near me are always clean and employees are nice. They are always affordable. Great salads, burgers and chicken. Love everything!
Kaylie L.
Honestly I think Wendy's has real quality food for cheap it tastes good and I basically eat here multiple times a week because I love it so much. Plus their frostys are so yummy
Jazlyn A.
Wendy's is one of my go to fast food reatraunts. It's my favorite. Their food is nice and fresh and so are their drinks.Wendys is affordable they don't charge as much. I will always be going to Wendy's when I'm on the go or just feel like it.
Michaela C.
I love Wendy's it's an awesome fast food chain and it's inexpensive ! The food is so much better then McDonalds or burger kind ! My favorite food is the cheese burger ! And I always go there ! It's very good
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?