BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Hannah K.
Amazing fries. Very kid friendly meals and toys spark creativity not just crap. They are the only place I know that serves bread and butter pickles(my favorite) on their burgers.
sam d.
Roswell, GA
I definitely enjoy going to wendy's but for me it's a hit or miss with their menu items. sometimes you'll get a good item (i.e. a burger or frosty) and sometimes you'll get a bad one (i.e. a salad or fish sandwich)
Jamilia B.
Douglasville, GA
They have lost us as repeating customers! We don't go as often as we use to. The customer service is horrible, sometimes the order is wrong or poorly put together! I would not recommend to others!!!!!
Ariah M.
Creswell, OR
In my home town we had a Wendy's for quite awhile. A couple years ago the went out of business in our area and they just reopened a few weeks ago. We used to drive 3 hours to get to a Wendy's because there food is that good! I am so happy we have one back in town. Their hamburgers are juicy and the fries are to die for.
Amber B.
Wendy's is pretty good, having worked there for a while a few years ago I can honestly say customer satisfaction and speed are at the top of their priority list.
Lenita G.
Louisville, KY
Where do I start ? From the four dollar meal deals to the new salads I’ve been a frequent customer lately lol. The salads are fresh and taste great!!!! No stale lettuce everything fresh !!!
Hannah M.
Love the Wendy's fries because they use sea salt instead of just regular salt. Also their sandwiches are pretty good, and they have good variety in food options.
Kailee S.
Syracuse, NY
Wendy's is amazing I love their Frosty's always so creamy and good and to be honest with you I dip my french fries and it they are the best I love Wendy's so much!
Ambria M.
Memphis, TN
I love love love Wendy's. . The burgers are amazing. The chicken sandwiches are my fav. The menu is diverse. I go almost once a week. Try the green tea ! There isn't anything bad on the menu. Must try.
Brianna B.
Staten Island, NY
Best fast food place ever, second to KFC( which is only good in certain countries) but they have great quality food that taste home cooked. I don't eat it often but it's the only fast food I like other than DQs
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?