BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Michelle C.
elmhurst
Their strawberry lemonade is my favorite thing to order. I always order their 4 for 4 deal, it’s the best thing they’ve ever created. My total always comes out to $5.01 along with my strawberry lemonade.
Lindsay T.
N Charleston, SC
Burgers are better than McDonalds, but their fries are the worst now. The change to the “natural” fries was awful; they taste burnt now. And they don’t taste good with the chocolate frosty’s. Oh, and I miss their shakes!
t s.
Wendy’s has always had great food but the portion size is too small and overpriced. I wish they would make their items a little cheaper and the sandwich’s bigger compared to Burger King and McDonald’s.
ashlee p.
Wendy’s uses fresher ingredients than other fast food which I like but each location is hit or miss and throughout the last few years I feel if it is more miss. It’s a great value for the price however.
Samantha K.
Pettisville, OH
I've enjoyed eating at Wendy's side I was small. I don't mind waiting in line bc I know I will receive hot, fresh food that was made just as I ordered. I love the fries dipped in an original frosty!!
TI💜 S.
Van Nuys
Wendy's for me is the best out of the ff chains!
Wendy's has good quality food and good taste.  The fries are tasty they are a bit more expensive then the rest BUT that 4for4 is a solid deal!
Kim W.
Riverside, CA
I love the fact that Wendy's food always tastes really good and they have a lot of affordable options for a quick and on-the-go snack. I also love their Frostees!! You can't go wrong with those
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
I used to go to Wendy's 2 times a week, now i go maybe once every 3 months. I only ate the spicy chicken nuggets and they took it off the menu. Ill be back when they put them back on the menu
Yasheen R.
Winter Haven
I like Wendy's 4 for $4. I love Wendy's chicken nuggets with the honey mustard sauce. I like their frosty too. The chili is also good. How can I forget the Apple pecan chicken salad with the pomegranate dressing. So good.
Jihny T.
Miramar, FL
I always go to Wendy’s and the one thing I buy from there is the 4for4 deal it’s really satisfying. Especially when your hungry but you don’t have enough money but you only have 4 dollar.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?