BY WENDY'S #10 in Dining

• Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did they di...5 Answers
  • Wich one do you prefer? Wendy's or McDonald's ? I prefer wendy’s6 Answers
april n.
Forest lake , MN
Wendy’s has always been my favorite fast food of choice! It’s expansive menu are really a selling point when I just “don’t know what I want.” They have everything from salads to chili to chicken sandwiches - there’s something on the menu that will please anyone at every given time. My favorite, personally is the baconator, which is just a cheeseburger with bacon!

They have single, double, and triple cheeseburgers - and in their system, your order automatically goes to “double.” So if you are not wanting a double patty burger - make sure you specify! I learned that the hard way!

In terms of cleanliness, I feel more confident eating at a Wendy’s than I would a McDonald’s. There hasn’t been a time where I have been in a Wendy’s and thought “wow, this place is so dirty!”

The staff, like at most places, are usually a hit or a miss, depending on where you go.

However, the worst part of Wendy’s is the fact that no matter what you get, it doesn’t feel like a “value.” You can get two burgers and two fries and its already just about $20. Which isn’t super expensive - but it’s a little bit on the higher side, especially for fast food.

To justify the higher prices - Wendy’s claims that their beef is 100% real beef and ifs fresh and never frozen. You can definitely tell the step up from what you get at McDonald’s and it is drastic.

All in all, I would rate Wendy’s a 3/5 for what I mentioned above. Their food is good and good quality, but I could make meals for at least two days with what I would spend on a meal for two people.
Katy S.
Winnsboro, SC
Wendy's is decent for fast food, mind you you get what you pay for. You will not always experience the same service you get one day to the next. And it is all about who was making you food and who was serving you. I have often times went to Wendy's and had a decent experience and then there are those times where I go to Wendy's and my chili beans aren't even cooked all the way through. I asked for a bacon cheeseburger and it looks like they broke a piece of bacon in half to cover the dang Patty. I don't know if they was running out of bacon I don't know if they was waiting on more to get done it don't matter y'all could have waited to fix my sandwich. I've had my fries with no salt and they was cold as ice. Speaking of ice I've gotten drinks that had more ice in it then the drink itself.
Haley B.
Winnsboro, TX
I am currently eating Wendy’s for the first time in a long time and I’m actually very impressed. My broke college kid self is always trying to find cheap food and Taco Bell just didn’t sound appetizing at the moment so I thought I’d try something new. I ordered off their value menu. I got a chicken sandwich, a cheeseburger, and fries and only spend $3. I mean it’s value menu fast food so how good could it be, right? Wrong. That was one of the best chicken sandwiches I’ve had from a fast food place. Their fries are crispy and salty just like I like them. The burger was really good too, I just forgot to ask for mayo instead of mustard but that’s my fault. I will say I’m thoroughly impressed.
Cee J.
Wendy's is so good! <3333 The food is always fresh and well made, the fries are never greasy and I've never been disappointed. Well there was a time the fries were..well a little moldy but that thankfully was a one time occurrence and never had the problem again lol :)). Great food for an OK price!
Kayla W.
Pulaski, VA
I am not much of a fry person, but I love Wendy's fries. I also don't like fast food except for Wendy's. I think their quality is so much better than other fast food restaurants. My husband loves their chicken nuggets and I love their chili. I definitely recommend Wendy's if you're going to eat fast food!
Hannah F.
Meh. Wendy’s is just okay. They tend to be a little bit more expensive than other fast food places (although the $4 for 4 is pretty good) and the food quality is just alright. The fries are my least favorite. They do have pretty good chili though! And some of the salads aren’t bad.
Jaclyn V.
Man Wendy’s is my go to fast food place. For the most part they’re affordable, but I wish salads and baked potatoes were just smidge cheaper. I love their fries, grilled chicken sandwiches, chili, nuggets, spicy nuggets, cheesy bacon potatoes, and the majority of their salads are good. The frosty’s are good too. They’re quick on getting my order out as well. They can use some improvement on double checking orders, because there’s been times I’ve asked for something and not get it like cheese in my chili, or sauce for my nuggets. Other than that they’re pretty good!
mariam k.
chicago
Love the number 1! Cheeseburger, fries and a coke! My perfect lazy day meal! Always ask for chili sauce also... which is a secret sauce I introduce everyone I know too! Their fries are perfectly crispy/soggy! The burger is made to perfection! Always gotta upsize also :)
Bethany B.
Missoula
Now that Wendy’s has the Jr. Bacon cheeseburger on the 4 for 4 menu I think they are seeing even more traffic. If is a great deal and they have many options. Off the deal menu they have really good food as well, I love their fries and can hardly resist a frosty.
Kelsey M.
Basically the only thing I'll eat from here anymore is a chocolate frosty and a jr bacon cheeseburger. I feel like they fell behind with their food quality and then tried to revamp their entire menu in one swing in an attempt to catch up with their competition. They are trying to be more natural and healthy but I feel like if it's a huge fast food chain then "natural and healthy" isn't the way to go especially for a fast food restaurant that is based on greasy burgers and where a medium fountain drink is the size of a large.
Stormi T.
Greensboro, NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?