BY WENDY'S #7 in Dining

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy nuggets...2 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did they di...6 Answers
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
Wendy’s has always been my favorite fast food of choice! It’s expansive menu are really a selling point when I just “don’t know what I want.” They have everything from salads to chili to chicken sandwiches - there’s something on the menu that will please anyone at every given time. My favorite, personally is the baconator, which is just a cheeseburger with bacon!

They have single, double, and triple cheeseburgers - and in their system, your order automatically goes to “double.” So if you are not wanting a double patty burger - make sure you specify! I learned that the hard way!

In terms of cleanliness, I feel more confident eating at a Wendy’s than I would a McDonald’s. There hasn’t been a time where I have been in a Wendy’s and thought “wow, this place is so dirty!”

The staff, like at most places, are usually a hit or a miss, depending on where you go.

However, the worst part of Wendy’s is the fact that no matter what you get, it doesn’t feel like a “value.” You can get two burgers and two fries and its already just about $20. Which isn’t super expensive - but it’s a little bit on the higher side, especially for fast food.

To justify the higher prices - Wendy’s claims that their beef is 100% real beef and ifs fresh and never frozen. You can definitely tell the step up from what you get at McDonald’s and it is drastic.

All in all, I would rate Wendy’s a 3/5 for what I mentioned above. Their food is good and good quality, but I could make meals for at least two days with what I would spend on a meal for two people.
Ciara C.
Amelia , OH
I really like Wendy’s for #fastfood it really is better quality than McDonald’s or Burger King. The meat is just right and taste exactly like meat should taste. It isn’t hard or greasy and their #fries are amazing! They are salted with sea salt and cut from real potatoes. I love their chili as well! Their new recipe is super chunky which is how a #chili should be! I love mixing the fries and chili together.
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
Wendy's is one of my favorite fast food restaurants. Their food is always fresh and I get quality service. I usually get the 4 for $4. With that you get a sandwich of choice, fries, 4 piece nuggets, and a drink. That's an amazing deal. They also have many different items to choose from that are also great. Not to mention that the chocolate frostys are the best! And for a dollar or two, you can purchase a frosty tag that you can use for a year, which allows you to get a free mini frosty every time you order there. Wendy's is great!
Nic S.
One of my favorite fast food places. I love their chicken sandwich, fries, and strawberry lemonade! I love how they use sea salt on their fries, makes them so much better. I gave it a 4 stars instead of 5 because sometimes the food is cold from sitting out, especially their fries and nuggets. But I’ve only had that happen a few times out of the many times I’ve been there.
Sarah E.
I'm only giving Wendy's three stars because I feel like they charge way too much money for lettuce and tomato to the added on a cheeseburger deluxe. I don't eat the cheese on the cheeseburger deluxe and I only want lettuce and tomato and I still get charged almost a dollar more. I do like the taste of their food and I like but they never serve frozen meat. But it's a turnoff when I'm being overcharged.
Brooke B.
I have not ever been a huge fan of Wendy's however I went with some friends last weekend and got the four for four deal and Wendy's is most definitely a good choice now. I got a drink, four chicken nuggets, a small fry, and a spicy chicken wrap all for only four dollars !!! And the best part was it filled me up and was totally delicious !!
Stephanie L.
Walden, NY
I was soo disappointed when Wendy’s got rid of their spicy chicken nuggets, but now I settle for the spicy chicken salad or spicy sandwich. Their spicy chicken is just so addicting!! It’s hard to find a place around me that makes their chicken spicy with seasoning rather than a sauce, in my opinion the seasoning is always better. Thats why Wendy’s is my #1 choice when I’m looking for fast food. They have great food and all of their restaurants are always clean and the staff is usually friendly. I’m not sure if I’ve ever had any quality or service issues here. It’s a little pricey but it’s worth it compared to the other fast food chains!
Liz D.
I’m pretty picky about the “fast food” places I frequent. Wendy’s is probably my favorite. Their food and drinks are always fresh and their staff must have great training and leadership because they stay on top of it.
Tivonia B.
Westland, MI
4 for $4 enough said. I consistently get quality at Wendy’s. Sometimes it’s messily put together but overall no complaints. Super affordable if your looking to save money but get a good amount of food. Won’t lie the general menu is pricier than the average fast food but hey quality cost money
Ilze D.
Binghamton, NY
My favorite fast food joint. I love the square burgers! I also appreciate that you can order a burger without the bun as a lower carb option. I also really like the chili and baked potato substitutes! My only complaint is that they always seem to mess up my order, but I will continue going!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?