BY WENDY'S #10 in Dining

Gvanca K.
Gvanca K.
New Castle, DE
Foodie Expert
Wendy's has always been a family favorite. I was particularly pleased when they came out with a wide breakfast selection that is both very affordable and very palatable. The coffee is something to be much desired though. I have always had a preference to go to the said establishment vs McDonald's or Burger King up until recently when I found out that they pulled out one of the staples I keep coming back to. The chili is Wendy's quintessential food and has been there since time and memorial. This is the food I usually order whenever I can't make up my mind on what to get. Whoever had the idea of removing it from the menu needs to get their priorities straight. I can think of more than a handful of other food that they could have axed. I am still coping with the loss but it has not totally dulled my love for the food chain.
Samuel O.
Samuel O.
Brooklyn, NY
Out of all fast food restaurants, Wendy's never fails to deliver the best and freshest ingredients for their foods & drinks. I know I may sound ridiculous talking it up on fast food, but you really can taste the difference between Wendy's and other fast food competitors (Mcdonald's/Burger King/Sonic/etc.). My go-to's when I pull up in their drive-thru:

1) Spicy Chicken Sandwich (Usually the combo, this is a classic and probably one of the most popular sandwiches Wendy's offers)

2) 6- Piece Regular Nuggets (I mean who doesn't like Wendy's delectable nuggets...)

3) Double Stack (If I'm feeling adventurous and extra hungry =P)

4) Junior Bacon Cheeseburger ("Simple is best.")

5) Baked Potato (Make sure you don't forget the sour cream or margarine!)
VE1141189 Merwill U.
VE1141189 Merwill U.
MIAMI, FL
Foodie Expert
My son loves Wendy's. We live in Danville, Va and go to the one on Riverside Dr and several times that we've went there we would both get the same thing which was the 4 for $4 and I kid you not they would forget either a burger or a nugget out of the order. He got so upset the last time it happened and said he didn't want to eat there any more and when I tell you my child loved Wendy's he loved Wendy's. It was never busy when we went or anything like that and it wasn't a big order just the two of us and two 4 for $4. I mean simple. So we haven't been back since so I was giving it some time to see maybe if it was new people that needed training or something. We shall "maybe" see in time.
Anna P.
Anna P.
Undoubtedly my favorite American fast food. I love the variety of junk food wendys offers and the hamburgers pass the rag to the other two known chains. (I will not advertise them naming them)
The chili is muuuuyyyy rich and even if it looks like the portion first, if accompanied with a good chedar lover's is enough (if you are like me, I usually eat more eyes than the mouth)
I think there is not much to say, except that I have the slight suspicion that these kinds of foods have narcotics since I still do not understand how it is that knowing that fattening, that covers arteries and others, I continue falling in these places and I was super full and happy
Ashley Z.
Ashley Z.
Orion, MI
Foodie Expert
When they came out with a chicken sandwich on a pretzel bun a little while back, it instantly became my favorite, and my go-to when we went to Wendy's. It's since been traded out, and I usually try whatever new sandwhich they have going on at the time, but it's never as good. If nothing sounds good, I'll usually just get nuggets with creamy sriracha sauce (really tasty!). I love their custom drink dispenser but it's DINING ROOM only, they don't do it in the drive thru [LAME] and lately, they never have the syrup combo to make a cherry vanilla Dr Pepper. Customer service is always hit and miss location to location and time of day...
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
I love Wendy's original Grilled Chicken Go-Wrap! The chicken is warm and juicy which melts the cheese they sprinkle in there, & the honey mustard is a perfect flavor match. It's the perfect size for a light meal on the go & I never feel guilty about eating it. It's a huge bonus to Wendy's that I can indulge myself in a delicious gooey cheeseburger when I feel like it, or order something a little lighter when I'm being more health conscious. The fact that they have such a generous variety is what keeps me going back regardless of the food-mood I'm in!
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Wendy's was my go to fast food joint when I was pregnant. I always had cravings for burgers but I know Wendy's always had the freshest so I always went there. Their toppings are always crisp and their bread never soggy either. Not only are they great and fresh, but they're fast as well. They have many options to choose from whether you feel like being good and having a side salad, to apples, fries, or a baked potato to swap it out wth as well. They really let you customize your meal for a fraction of the price of a dine in restaurant.
TaShyra G.
TaShyra G.
Foodie Expert
The burgers are good; I find they're always fresh and made to order. The problem, and the only reason I rate it so low is that they're so expensive. For one person to have a premium sandwich with the fixings is nearly 10 dollars. It's costly to feed the whole family, and for those prices, I can go to a better burger joint, like Steak 'n Shake or Red Robin. I can also buy a whole chicken dinner and eat twice for less than a burger and fries from Wendy's. The food is delicious, but for a fast food restaurant, I feel it's way overpriced.
LEAR24938 Stephany D.
LEAR24938 Stephany D.
Umm Wendy's I liked it a lot before, their burgers were really good and the ice cream was better, the fries would never be the same as McDonalds but these were equally good, but after a while the quality in the burgers isn't the same, now they are Smaller and the taste of the meat is no longer the same. The ice cream leaves a lot to be desired, it really isn't frozen and it does not have any syrop that accompanies it and its flavor is more pleasant, I have really been disappointed enough, I prefer to go to BurgerKing
Deanna L.
Deanna L.
Staten Island, NY
Wendy's fast food restaurant is one of the best out there. Wendy's provides the choice of healthy food or not so healthy food. But no healthy food is good to have once and a while. Wendy's has salads, wraps, burgers, ice cream, French fries and etc. does any other fast food restaurant have that? Nope! It may seem over priced for some people because the burgers are $8 but it's totally worth it for a drink, fries and a burger. The next time you see Wendy's and you're hungry definitely go for it!!
Stormi T.
Stormi T.
Greensboro, NC
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Foodie Expert
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
Miss A.
Foodie Expert
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
karen t.
Foodie Expert
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?