BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
Wendy’s has always been my favorite fast food of choice! It’s expansive menu are really a selling point when I just “don’t know what I want.” They have everything from salads to chili to chicken sandwiches - there’s something on the menu that will please anyone at every given time. My favorite, personally is the baconator, which is just a cheeseburger with bacon!

They have single, double, and triple cheeseburgers - and in their system, your order automatically goes to “double.” So if you are not wanting a double patty burger - make sure you specify! I learned that the hard way!

In terms of cleanliness, I feel more confident eating at a Wendy’s than I would a McDonald’s. There hasn’t been a time where I have been in a Wendy’s and thought “wow, this place is so dirty!”

The staff, like at most places, are usually a hit or a miss, depending on where you go.

However, the worst part of Wendy’s is the fact that no matter what you get, it doesn’t feel like a “value.” You can get two burgers and two fries and its already just about $20. Which isn’t super expensive - but it’s a little bit on the higher side, especially for fast food.

To justify the higher prices - Wendy’s claims that their beef is 100% real beef and ifs fresh and never frozen. You can definitely tell the step up from what you get at McDonald’s and it is drastic.

All in all, I would rate Wendy’s a 3/5 for what I mentioned above. Their food is good and good quality, but I could make meals for at least two days with what I would spend on a meal for two people.
Rhonda A.
I really love Wendy's. They have fresh cooked food.  You can watch them make it from the checkout. Everything that I have ordered from Wendy's I have loved.  Customer service is also top of the line.  The only thing I don't really like is that they're prices are starting to go up even more than they had been.  They were already pretty pricey.  All and all if you have the extra cash it is well worth it.
Jacqueline B.
Homestead, FL
Out of my top 5 favorite fast food restaurants, Wendy's definitely is up there! I always get their Grilled chicken wrap and I prefer their chicken nuggets over the other well known fast food chains. A couple other favorites of mine are the chili and the baked potato. You can't find items like that anywhere else. Most of the local Wendy's locations in South Florida have been newly renovated and include a Freestyle Coca Cola Machine with an unbelievable amount of beverage options to choose from. I love the 4 for $4 deal when I'm on a budget and now they recently added a 2 for $6 deal. The food is always delicious to me!
Sarah E.
I'm only giving Wendy's three stars because I feel like they charge way too much money for lettuce and tomato to the added on a cheeseburger deluxe. I don't eat the cheese on the cheeseburger deluxe and I only want lettuce and tomato and I still get charged almost a dollar more. I do like the taste of their food and I like but they never serve frozen meat. But it's a turnoff when I'm being overcharged.
Ciara C.
Amelia , OH
I really like Wendy’s for #fastfood it really is better quality than McDonald’s or Burger King. The meat is just right and taste exactly like meat should taste. It isn’t hard or greasy and their #fries are amazing! They are salted with sea salt and cut from real potatoes. I love their chili as well! Their new recipe is super chunky which is how a #chili should be! I love mixing the fries and chili together.
Ashley P.
Miami
Wendy isn’t the most healthy but, you’ll still get quality food! The wait isn’t that long if you’re going through drive throughs, I go to Wendy’s twice every month. Really hope they add more things to the menu I would recommend!
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
Come to me, Baconator! I love love love Wendy's. They are one of my go-to fast food places (though we don't really have any around us anymore 😭😖) They're fries are great, the renowned frosty's are BOMB, & their Twitter account remains salty.✌🏾 I prefer stopping through a Wendy's over a [product:mcdonald's] anytime.
J. L.
Where do I begin? I have what one would call a Wendy's addiction! I eat there way too often! My favorite item is the Baconator. What can I say I have a love for bacon and they always pile it on! They also on days that I feel like pretending to be healthy fantastic salads! Fresh never frozen! Love!
Hannah F.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
Meh. Wendy’s is just okay. They tend to be a little bit more expensive than other fast food places (although the $4 for 4 is pretty good) and the food quality is just alright. The fries are my least favorite. They do have pretty good chili though! And some of the salads aren’t bad.
Jaclyn V.
Man Wendy’s is my go to fast food place. For the most part they’re affordable, but I wish salads and baked potatoes were just smidge cheaper. I love their fries, grilled chicken sandwiches, chili, nuggets, spicy nuggets, cheesy bacon potatoes, and the majority of their salads are good. The frosty’s are good too. They’re quick on getting my order out as well. They can use some improvement on double checking orders, because there’s been times I’ve asked for something and not get it like cheese in my chili, or sauce for my nuggets. Other than that they’re pretty good!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?