BY WEN

WEN Tea Tree Cleansing Conditioner cleanses hair thoroughly but without lathering and all the harsh chemicals that may be found in ordinary shampoos. Your hair is left with sheen, moisture, and manageability.

Gillian G.
Use this all the time and it makes my hair feel healthy. It's not super affordable which is the downside. I believe you can purchase a monthly or bi monthly subscription.
keiana n.
Ever since I started using this cleansing conditioner, my hair has been so soft and shiny for days. This also makes it so that I do not have to wash my hair everyday which is better for your hair. It is used as a shampoo and conditioner in one and is amazing!
Christine J.
Cambridge, MA
I love love love WEN, albeit it is on the higher price side.  I was introduced to it via TV informercials and QVC.  Now both my mom and I only use WEN.  It is so soothing and moisturizing. You don't strip your hair of anything and only condition it by using it.  It feels so good going on due to the peppermint in the conditioner.  You do have to wash it 3x a week, at least in my case, or my hair gets oily.  But it never hurts your hair.
Ingrid Karina C.
OMG am I loving this cleansing conditioner, I never thought I would love it so much. It does have some lather, not the usual like the regular shampoos that stripe away your hair color and luster but this one is more natural full of good things for the hair and leaves my hair soft, shinny and full of life. It's tangle free after I wash it and I don't have to wash it so frequently. Also love the tingling feeling on my head from the mint in the cleansing conditioner. Leaves my hair looking and smelling great.
Nancy C.
I only use WEN on my dry, colortreated hair. The Tea Tree is one of my faves. It's refreshing and the deepest cleaner of all the WENs. Scalp is tingly when it sinks in. I also mix this "flavor" with some of the milder WEN formulas. I'm going on 8 years of no shampoo!
Leah R.
Huntington , NY
I love the wen products! I’ve always had super knotty hair ever since I was a little girl and this shampoo/cleanser works like a dream on my hair!
Nichole W.
Pittsburgh , PA
Always use wen products. Really allow my hair to feel very silky and soft and great to leave in. It can be pricy but worth it
Michelle D.
Ive been using this for many years. There's a lot of controversy about this cleansing conditioner but if it works well why would i look the other way. I tried going back to shampoo& i felt a huge difference. I still highly recommend this unless you're sensitive to essential oils then this is not for you.
Medusa 🐍.
Norwalk
I bleach my hair a lot. This is one of the best conditioners that I have ever used before. It puts back all the oils back in your hair. And it makes it feel like silk.
Lahuglym C.
MIAMI, FL
Why it's great: Reviewers say this product is "amazing at treating dandruff" and "awesome for dry scalp." One reader writes that this is her "absolute must-have" in the winter. "Sometimes my scalp can get so dry, and this feels amazing. Truly like a spa treatment for my scalp." Readers also use the product after color treating their hair to infuse their strands and scalp with moisture.
Alyssa Q.
I do not wash my long thick hair often and I am looking for a shampoo that does not leave buildup. I need a good wash for my oily roots but dry ends. Can I replace this as my regular wash even if I only wet my hair twice a week?
Stacey S.
Ohio
I used this years ago and it worked great. The last time I tried it, it left scab like things on my scalp. Did they change the formula? I see they have a lawsuit now. Does anyone know of a similar cleansing conditioner to Wen that is safe and works well?