Jocelyn G.
Jocelyn G.
Los Angeles, CA

My hair is extremely damaged i mean to the point that every time I brush it more and more breaks out so it won't grow. Does anyone have hair this damaged and has worked for you?
Mary S.
Mary S.
June 21, 2013, 11:02 a.m.
Wen will not REPAIR your hair, but it will definitely help keep it from breaking and further damage. You have to make sure you use as recommended. And the best tip I can give, is make sure you rinse it all of the way out. It is not shampoo. It does not strip the hair... Therefor you have to rinse it all out to make sure you are rinsing out all the oils and dirt that were there prior to washing. Then I always add some to my hair after my shower for a leave-in conditioner. Do just that and your hair will start to live a healthier life ;)
Alissa R.
Alissa R.
Jan. 30, 2013, 5 p.m.
It will help, but will not "fix" your hair. THe best plan is to use a product like this in conjunction with repairing your hair slowly. That would mean starting by getting a hair cut to remove the damage. If its very damaged talk to a stylist about cutting the damage a little bit at a time to retain length, but if your ends are really damaged its best to just remove the damage and get a fresh start and only use high quality dyes on your hair to avoid damage.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Nov. 25, 2012, 2:38 p.m.
I have very thick hair, and it's pretty damaged from coloring...that being said; this is a very heavy conditioner and doesn't wash out well. I use it once a month as a deep conditioner but never as a daily conditioner, it weighs it down too much.
Yesenia S.
Yesenia S.
Nov. 2, 2012, 12:02 a.m.
I recommend to you to go cut your hair.take off as much as you can/or want.after that try out WEN if you want..personally it didn't make my hair smooth..the 1st time it felt soft.but after several times it didn't do anything to my hair.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Oct. 21, 2012, 10:31 a.m.
I think it will work well for you hair but we are all differnt i loved wen. But u may need more also try cocunut oil
Amy P.
Amy P.
Oct. 20, 2012, 11:46 a.m.
My sister has extremely fine hair that is damaged from years of coloring and recently having extensions taken out, and Wen is helping her hair grow in thicker, stronger, and her hair is more manageable and stays cleaner, longer. I have used nothing but Wen for the past 3 years, and my hair just gets better and better. I have my sister using the Six-Thirteen Cleansing Treatment because her hair is so damaged. The Fig Cleansing Conditioner also works well on damaged hair. I would use Wen's Six-Thirteen Cleansing Treatment first, (I get mine at QVC) and then switch to Fig or another "flavor" after your hair has healed.

Join Now