Kathryn L.
Kathryn L.
Orono, ME

Is there a cheaper alternative that works just as well as this?
Maria S.
Maria S.
Oct. 15, 2013, 11:53 a.m.
I like the DevaCurl products better. They are cheaper and I feel like they are more effective for my hair. The important thing for curly hair is do NOT use products with Sodium Laurel Sulfate in it. Or Alcohol. These will dry your hair out. Also, do not use a towel to dry your hair...try using a soft Tshirt. This will smooth the cuticle of the hair making it less frizzy.
Caitlyn L.
Caitlyn L.
Sept. 10, 2013, 3:38 a.m.
There is Hair One, I have not tried that, but there are people who do like it. You can find at Sally Beauty Supply stores or online. There is also Lisa Rachel Conditioner & Cleanser, I have only used it twice so far and it is good cleaning my hair, moisturizer, and it does leave my hair soft. You can find it online at http://www.lisarachelhair.com. I would recommend trying Ross first if you have one near you, because it about $6 there.
Dana M.
Dana M.
Aug. 30, 2013, 6:30 p.m.
That's a great question...I wish I could answer it. I liked WEN a lot, but I am not willing to pay the money for it. A friend of mine gave it to me as a gift, that's the only reason I tried it. If shipping was free and the price went down at least $5-$7 I would use it on a regular basis. i hope someone answers your question because it's a good one!

Join Now