Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Dublin, OH

I want to try this brand. Is it worth the price?
Tori B.
Tori B.
July 18, 2016, 12:01 p.m.
I have long hair, and I would highly recommend Wen, because while it's pricey, I only use it twice a week, and my hair stays healthy, strong, soft, and shiny. If you color your hair at all I recommend it even more. I used to have pink hair and the color stayed 6 months because Wen protects color.
Leisa H.
Leisa H.
June 24, 2016, 2:30 p.m.
I don't feel that it is because it goes too quickly for long hair. It can also make your hair kind of limp and not much body.
Oct. 6, 2015, 4:34 p.m.
Not for long hair!!!
Oct. 6, 2015, 4:33 p.m.
No it is not especially for long hair!
Breana A.
Breana A.
Sept. 15, 2015, 9:38 a.m.
I would say no. I had multiple issues with this product from itchy scalp to greasiness.
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
July 1, 2015, 11:55 a.m.
It is well worth the price, my hair is super soft all the time, and it got rid of the frizzies I always had.
Genesis A.
Genesis A.
Aug. 15, 2014, 7:17 p.m.
There's never really a guarantee that this product will work for you like it did for others. I'd say give it a try because for me it definitely did make a noticeable difference
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Aug. 15, 2014, 9:08 a.m.
I loved Wen the first time I used it. I have very thick wavy/curly hair. But every time I used Wen after was horrible. I started getting really bad dandruff, my hair was not soft and smooth. Pulling a brush or comb through was nearly impossible. And the customer service was horrible. I did not receive my first shipment and called and they wanted me to send them my invoice and all this crap and while I was taking care of that, they sent and billed me for a second shipment! I was livid. After threatening to call the BBB they finally refunded me my money and cancelled my subscription. I will never buy Wen again. The product is not consistently the same and the service is horrible.
Rosalyn E.
Rosalyn E.
July 25, 2014, 8:55 p.m.
I personally love it. Id suggest that you buy it somewhere like sephora, where you have your receipt and can return it if you are not satisfied. I ordered from qvc site, and the price was good, and you get little extras. however if you don't like it make sure you cancel before the next billing cycle or you will be charged for an additional shipment. id suggest go to sephora and ask if they can give you a sample, if not keep your receipt and return is a piece of cake.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
July 2, 2014, 5:20 a.m.
If you purchase it directly from the Wen website they give not only a bottle of conditioner but some of the other products for free and its only 29.95 a month. After you get your first box if you don't like it you can cancel. I've called their customer service before and they are really nice. I am still a happy subscriber. To me its worth it and worth a try.
MORGANA R.
MORGANA R.
June 26, 2014, 4:21 p.m.
I have mixed reviews on it. I have long, fine hair that tends to be oily. I used this product for two weeks. Day 1 and 2 were fine. My hair looked good! But as time went on my hair felt heavy and I did not use the product any longer.
elizabeth a.
elizabeth a.
June 26, 2014, 1 p.m.
Honestly i think it is worth it...i would suggest to purchase at sephora just in case you do not like it you can return it...it is all about making it work for you ..You do not have to use all the pumps they suggest on the directions...moderation is the key

Join Now