Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Dublin, OH
I want to try this brand. Is it worth the price?
Tori B.
Tori B.
Lk In The Hls, IL
1 year, 3 months ago
I have long hair, and I would highly recommend Wen, because while it's pricey, I only use it twice a week, and my hair stays healthy, strong, soft, and shiny. If you color your hair at all I recommend it even more. I used to have pink hair and the color stayed 6 months because Wen protects color.
Leisa H.
Leisa H.
Covington, GA
1 year, 3 months ago
I don't feel that it is because it goes too quickly for long hair. It can also make your hair kind of limp and not much body.
2 years ago
Not for long hair!!!
2 years ago
No it is not especially for long hair!
Breana A.
Breana A.
Manlius, NY
2 years, 1 month ago
I would say no. I had multiple issues with this product from itchy scalp to greasiness.
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Muncy, PA
2 years, 3 months ago
It is well worth the price, my hair is super soft all the time, and it got rid of the frizzies I always had.
Genesis A.
Genesis A.
Wallington, NJ
3 years, 2 months ago
There's never really a guarantee that this product will work for you like it did for others. I'd say give it a try because for me it definitely did make a noticeable difference
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
3 years, 2 months ago
I loved Wen the first time I used it. I have very thick wavy/curly hair. But every time I used Wen after was horrible. I started getting really bad dandruff, my hair was not soft and smooth. Pulling a brush or comb through was nearly impossible. And the customer service was horrible. I did not receive my first shipment and called and they wanted me to send them my invoice and all this crap and while I was taking care of that, they sent and billed me for a second shipment! I was livid. After threatening to call the BBB they finally refunded me my money and cancelled my subscription. I will never buy Wen again. The product is not consistently the same and the service is horrible.
Rosalyn E.
Rosalyn E.
Tucson, AZ
3 years, 2 months ago
I personally love it. Id suggest that you buy it somewhere like sephora, where you have your receipt and can return it if you are not satisfied. I ordered from qvc site, and the price was good, and you get little extras. however if you don't like it make sure you cancel before the next billing cycle or you will be charged for an additional shipment. id suggest go to sephora and ask if they can give you a sample, if not keep your receipt and return is a piece of cake.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
3 years, 3 months ago
If you purchase it directly from the Wen website they give not only a bottle of conditioner but some of the other products for free and its only 29.95 a month. After you get your first box if you don't like it you can cancel. I've called their customer service before and they are really nice. I am still a happy subscriber. To me its worth it and worth a try.