BY WEN

A 5-in-1 formula, this one product takes the place of your shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, detangler and leave-in conditioner. It cleanses hair thoroughly but without lathering and all the harsh ingredients that may be found in ordinary shampoos—it is designed so it won't strip your hair and scalp of their natural oils. Your hair is left with sheen, moisture, manageability and better color retention.

• How does this product work on African American hair? Also does it...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? My friend has coarse hair and she swears by...12 Answers
  • I want to try this brand. Is it worth the price?12 Answers
Reviews (1990)
  • "My hairdresser noticed a big difference in my hair and even made a comment about how much better my hair felt and looked." in 67 reviews
  • "She has really thick and curly hair so it worked well to handle her frizz but since mine it straight to begin with I didn't see too much of a difference. " in 59 reviews
  • "I used to get some pretty wicked knots, especially at the back of my neck and I haven't gotten one since I started using this." in 48 reviews
  • "The first time I washed my hair with the cleansing conditioner I washed as directed but i did not use the one extra pump at the end to leave in and my hair felt dryer than normal i did not like it." in 43 reviews
  • "I used exactly as the bottle directed and my hair just felt so oily and gross and after about a month of using it I switched back to regular shampoo and my head was just so itchy." in 38 reviews
tina S.
Arnold, MD
WEN® Sweet Almond Mint Conditioner - I bought this after seeing the infomercials for about 1year. I have very long,very thick hair that is between wavy,kinky,and curly and frizzy. No matter what I used it would always be dried out and hard to manage.
I needed a game changer and honestly for what this costs (after the starter set) it would have to be. I was REALLY. They claim on the commercial "you will be able to tell after you first use" and you will.
You use it just like shampoo however ,you don't use a 2nd product like condioner- this is the condioner. This was made me so reluctant to try. No matter how expensive it was no 2 in 1 ever worked on my hair. I always had to condition otherwise my hair felt & looked like one of those troll dolls. I assume because this is not a 2 in 1,it is Confioning shampoo that might be why, I really don't know either way my hair felt great immediately! I could run a comb not just brush a freaking comb all the way through my hair!!
As wonderful as that is,it gets better within a week ,maybe two I happen to notice how healthy my hair looked. Anyone with hair like mine knows how impossible it can be to get your hair to look healthy when housing wear it straighten. Every split end shows, I'm 37 and I had never seen my hair actually shiny till using this.
Now I did get the set and yes the additional products "up the game" but, you can easily use this alone. I didnt use anything else for the 1st 3 weeks so I would be able to see and write accurate results.
If anything get the set on starter set so you can see for your shelf. I actually just got my 2nd order but, you can Easily cancel if your not happy. They are super nice at customer service
Lauren G.
I have been using Wen for years. When I first started using it people would ask iffI was doing something different with my hair. It just looked better, healthier, and it was easier to do. I have curly hair which most of the time I heat style with a blow dryer and straightener. I love that this cleansing conditioner is so moisturizing. I use it as my leave in conditioner. Plus the scent is great. I also like using the seasonal scents.
McKayla K.
Orem, UT
I’ve written about this before so I won’t say much more than this- WEN IS THE BEST THING FOR YOUR HAIR SINCE THE INVENTION OF THE BRUSH AND HAIR GEL. Our hair will never be healthier, look better, or feel better than with Wen. It’s perfect for dry, thin, and curly hair and the exact opposite. Colored hair will last even longer as well. Believe the infomercials because this stuff will rock your socks
Chloey K.
Camp Pendleton, CA
So, I do not shampoo my hair or use product at all. (no-poo) and since I'm home for the holidays, I decided to try out the bottle my mom has. I loved the scent and it felt great on my scalp. My hair was soft and moisturized. I have read that it made some women's hair fall out. I did not experience this whatsoever.
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
I NEVER leave truly negative reviews but this is the worst product ever! It made my hair fall out in chunks and my dermatologist said it was from Wen and she tells her patients not to use it. I didn't believe her but I tried eliminating every product I was using and reintroducing them one at a time and Wen was the problem, 100%. It took forever for my hair to grow back and it was so embarrassing having bald spots around my face. I found out later that there was a big lawsuit against them, if you don't believe me look it up.
karen P.
Honolulu
I love wen hair care. I use the cleansing conditioner as a leave in every single time I wash my hair. It is great for dry scalps, damage and frizz. I turkey believe wen hair care is worth the money. I am very satisfied with using wen!
Sonya B.
Westport, CT
I love this stuff!- the mint really tingles and revitalizes, leaves hair smooth and full of body. Wo stripping all the natural oils. Thiscus amazing, I recommend for anyone that co washes!- it is expensive!-
Lauren G.
Carmel
I cannot recommend this enough. Just one use and your hair is instantly much softer and mush stronger. It works with every hair style and every hair texture and is a must have. It also works very well as a shaving cream.
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
I have used Wen for years and nothing has left my curls silkier, more hysrated, smoother, shinier, or more managable than this stuff! The only complaint that I have is that the smell (any of them really) can take some getting used to, and the bigger problem was that when used as a leave-in it can create really bad build-up on the scalp! The build-up I ended up having was so bad that my scalp itself actually ached and I know that if I had continued using this as I was that my hair might have fallen out! I know that this problem was caused by not fully washing the product out during my wash and then adding a bit more to my damp hair as a leave-in...which would have been fine except that I would just wet my hair and add more in between washes to style/tame my natural curls. It works beautifully as a leave-in but must be fully washed out of the scalp in between uses as the build-up on this stuff actually caused my scalp pain after only a week of not fully rinsing it out!😦(also this problem I'm describing hardly happened unless a really large amount was left on the scalp, it tended to happen a lot more often with the Wen thicker hair mask...to be honest that one probably isn't even a leave-in or something 😣 also at the time it was before I knew how to cleanse my scalp and hair without hurting either one..and I was scrubbing products right down to the root back then! ) All said, to be fair I would say give Wen's products a try for yourself! Everything else I have to say about this is awesome...you get a ton in each bottle and each of the products works wonderfully! This will eliminate frizz and leave hair smoother, healthier, and almost definitely a lot easier to manage. When you order they ask you questions about your hair such as if it is frizzy or fine, curly or thick, oily or dry...things like that, and then they try to match you up with several products in the line to compliment eachother in your haircare regimen. This particular product from the brand is a favorite! Once you get used to the smell being strong and that the product doesn't lather at all (if you are not used to that) you will notice how smooth and silky your hair starts to get right upon application! Even my Fiance whos hair is thick but wavy (still almost straight compared to mine!) And not frizzy or course at all and when he used this his hair was blindingly shiny and so so soft! After it air dried it looked fluffy and full of volume but stull shiny with NO frizz, it looked as if he had been to a salon!! 💆 It is suggested to use a wide tooth comb to distribute the product through and detangle hair before rinsing out, a small amount can also be used as a leave-in and works So wonderfully! Love! 👍👌👏💪bonus: I have never known this to strip or cause bleeding of hair color AT ALL and I have had neon hair for years!
Ashley c.
Pinon Hills, CA
I loved this product! It felt so refreshing for my hair. It gave it more volume. I didn’t use as much as they directed on the bottle but it was still very effective. I use to get the big bottles on eBay for around $50. I find it totally worth the price if you’re looking for softer, fuller looking hair then give Wen a try!
Joselyne P.
Omaha, NE
Does this product actually work?
Liberty W.
San diego, CA
Is this good for dry/damaged hair? My hair is very damaged and I can't seem to find a good conditioner for it!
Isabelle E.
Eslöv
Does your hair gonna be so soft as they said on the commercial?
Jackie M.
Dublin, OH
I want to try this brand. Is it worth the price?
Heather Z.
Davie, FL
Has anyone used this? My friend has coarse hair and she swears by it but I never knew if it was really worth the cost or all the hype.