BY WEN

A 5-in-1 formula, this one product takes the place of your shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, detangler and leave-in conditioner. It cleanses hair thoroughly but without lathering and all the harsh ingredients that may be found in ordinary shampoos—it is designed so it won't strip your hair and scalp of their natural oils. Your hair is left with sheen, moisture, manageability and better color retention.

• How does this product work on African American hair? Also...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? My friend has coarse hair and she s...12 Answers
  • I want to try this brand. Is it worth the price?12 Answers
Reviews (2018)
  • "My hairdresser noticed a big difference in my hair and even made a comment about how much better my hair felt and looked." in 67 reviews
  • "She has really thick and curly hair so it worked well to handle her frizz but since mine it straight to begin with I didn't see too much of a difference. " in 59 reviews
  • "I used to get some pretty wicked knots, especially at the back of my neck and I haven't gotten one since I started using this." in 48 reviews
  • "The first time I washed my hair with the cleansing conditioner I washed as directed but i did not use the one extra pump at the end to leave in and my hair felt dryer than normal i did not like it." in 43 reviews
  • "I used exactly as the bottle directed and my hair just felt so oily and gross and after about a month of using it I switched back to regular shampoo and my head was just so itchy." in 38 reviews
Janiqua H.
Richmond
I've been using this product for over four years. No strong scent and didn't lather. It was very weird to me that this product don't lather up like normal shampoo do. I kept adding more and more until I finally noticed I had plenty. Anyways, after four long years I had to stop using the product cause I noticed it was drying out my hair. In the beginning it was great cause I was adding so much products in my hair and straightening it. Now I have gone the natural hair route and I honestly that was working well. It has completely changed my hair and I can't seem to keep my hair hydrated.
Kara H.
Providence , RI
I love this cleansing conditioner!  It leaves your hair so silky and smooth for at least three days in between washes. Be careful to not use too much product or it will leave your hair looking and feeling greasy. It's really pricey but overall a good value.
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
I NEVER leave truly negative reviews but this is the worst product ever! It made my hair fall out in chunks and my dermatologist said it was from Wen and she tells her patients not to use it. I didn't believe her but I tried eliminating every product I was using and reintroducing them one at a time and Wen was the problem, 100%. It took forever for my hair to grow back and it was so embarrassing having bald spots around my face. I found out later that there was a big lawsuit against them, if you don't believe me look it up.
Lexus M.
Collegedale, TN
When Wen Haircare first made it's appearance, I was obsessed with the product and i remembered buying around 4 bottles of the product. I could literally feel the difference in my hair after the first wash,just as it was advertised. It felt so nice and healthy. But for how long my hair was and how thick it is, i used the product faster than i could replenish it. Transitioning back to regular shampoo felt horrible but it was too expensive for me to keep up.
Lei N.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Stumbled across this at Walmart on clearance and I’ve always wanted to try it. Can I just say how much I DONT want it to run out? I live in a dry state and my hair is constantly dry frizzy itchy and lifeless. Adding this to my hair regime made me look so much healthier. I use it as both a leave in conditioner and in shower conditioner and my hair is always bouncy and shiny for days. Love this product and will go back for more.
Lauren G.
I have been using Wen for years. When I first started using it people would ask iffI was doing something different with my hair. It just looked better, healthier, and it was easier to do. I have curly hair which most of the time I heat style with a blow dryer and straightener. I love that this cleansing conditioner is so moisturizing. I use it as my leave in conditioner. Plus the scent is great. I also like using the seasonal scents.
Krista T.
Oakville, CT
I do like this product but I can’t say it is my favorite. I love the scent and I love how smooth this conditioner leaves my hair, but I do feel like it weighs down my hair a bit. I need to use the smallest amount in order for my hair to not look weighed down or greasy. I do have thin and more fine hair. I don’t hate it and will continue to use up all of the Wen products that I have but I probably won’t repurchase.
Gabriella P.
hallandale beach
I’m in love with the Wen hair product line. I started cleansing in April of this year and my hair looks absolutely amazing. It’s a bit pricey but your saving in the long run from going to the hair salon and cutting you ends. My hair stronger and fuller. The almond mint conditioner has an amazing scent and feels refreshing on the scalp. I highly recommend this product for people with naturally oily hair you will not have to wash as often as other brands that make your hair oily fast.
McKayla W.
Orem, UT
I’ve written about this before so I won’t say much more than this- WEN IS THE BEST THING FOR YOUR HAIR SINCE THE INVENTION OF THE BRUSH AND HAIR GEL. Our hair will never be healthier, look better, or feel better than with Wen. It’s perfect for dry, thin, and curly hair and the exact opposite. Colored hair will last even longer as well. Believe the infomercials because this stuff will rock your socks
Gillian V.
Ashburn
This is a good product,not miracolous as they make it seem on tv tho. It did leave my hair clean and nice,but I dont really think its worth the price and all the extra time it takes to wash your hair. Its really pricey since you need a lot of product and the bottle is really expensive.
Joselyne P.
Omaha, NE
Does this product actually work?
Liberty W.
Vancouver, WA
Is this good for dry/damaged hair? My hair is very damaged and I can't seem to find a good conditioner for it!
Isabelle E.
Eslöv
Does your hair gonna be so soft as they said on the commercial?
Heather Z.
Davie, FL
Has anyone used this? My friend has coarse hair and she swears by it but I never knew if it was really worth the cost or all the hype.
Jackie M.
Dublin, OH
I want to try this brand. Is it worth the price?