BY WEN

A 5-in-1 formula, this one product takes the place of your shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, detangler and leave-in conditioner. It cleanses hair thoroughly but without lathering and all the harsh ingredients that may be found in ordinary shampoos—it is designed so it won't strip your hair and scalp of their natural oils. Your hair is left with sheen, moisture, manageability and better color retention.

• How does this product work on African American hair? Also does it...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? My friend has coarse hair and she swears by...12 Answers
  • I want to try this brand. Is it worth the price?12 Answers
Reviews (1997)
  • "My hairdresser noticed a big difference in my hair and even made a comment about how much better my hair felt and looked." in 67 reviews
  • "She has really thick and curly hair so it worked well to handle her frizz but since mine it straight to begin with I didn't see too much of a difference. " in 59 reviews
  • "I used to get some pretty wicked knots, especially at the back of my neck and I haven't gotten one since I started using this." in 48 reviews
  • "The first time I washed my hair with the cleansing conditioner I washed as directed but i did not use the one extra pump at the end to leave in and my hair felt dryer than normal i did not like it." in 43 reviews
  • "I used exactly as the bottle directed and my hair just felt so oily and gross and after about a month of using it I switched back to regular shampoo and my head was just so itchy." in 38 reviews
tina S.
Arnold, MD
WEN® Sweet Almond Mint Conditioner - I bought this after seeing the infomercials for about 1year. I have very long,very thick hair that is between wavy,kinky,and curly and frizzy. No matter what I used it would always be dried out and hard to manage.
I needed a game changer and honestly for what this costs (after the starter set) it would have to be. I was REALLY. They claim on the commercial "you will be able to tell after you first use" and you will.
You use it just like shampoo however ,you don't use a 2nd product like condioner- this is the condioner. This was made me so reluctant to try. No matter how expensive it was no 2 in 1 ever worked on my hair. I always had to condition otherwise my hair felt & looked like one of those troll dolls. I assume because this is not a 2 in 1,it is Confioning shampoo that might be why, I really don't know either way my hair felt great immediately! I could run a comb not just brush a freaking comb all the way through my hair!!
As wonderful as that is,it gets better within a week ,maybe two I happen to notice how healthy my hair looked. Anyone with hair like mine knows how impossible it can be to get your hair to look healthy when housing wear it straighten. Every split end shows, I'm 37 and I had never seen my hair actually shiny till using this.
Now I did get the set and yes the additional products "up the game" but, you can easily use this alone. I didnt use anything else for the 1st 3 weeks so I would be able to see and write accurate results.
If anything get the set on starter set so you can see for your shelf. I actually just got my 2nd order but, you can Easily cancel if your not happy. They are super nice at customer service
Gillian V.
Ashburn
This is a good product,not miracolous as they make it seem on tv tho. It did leave my hair clean and nice,but I dont really think its worth the price and all the extra time it takes to wash your hair. Its really pricey since you need a lot of product and the bottle is really expensive.
McKayla K.
Orem, UT
I’ve written about this before so I won’t say much more than this- WEN IS THE BEST THING FOR YOUR HAIR SINCE THE INVENTION OF THE BRUSH AND HAIR GEL. Our hair will never be healthier, look better, or feel better than with Wen. It’s perfect for dry, thin, and curly hair and the exact opposite. Colored hair will last even longer as well. Believe the infomercials because this stuff will rock your socks
Jade M.
Portland, OR
I NEVER leave truly negative reviews but this is the worst product ever! It made my hair fall out in chunks and my dermatologist said it was from Wen and she tells her patients not to use it. I didn't believe her but I tried eliminating every product I was using and reintroducing them one at a time and Wen was the problem, 100%. It took forever for my hair to grow back and it was so embarrassing having bald spots around my face. I found out later that there was a big lawsuit against them, if you don't believe me look it up.
Lauren G.
I have been using Wen for years. When I first started using it people would ask iffI was doing something different with my hair. It just looked better, healthier, and it was easier to do. I have curly hair which most of the time I heat style with a blow dryer and straightener. I love that this cleansing conditioner is so moisturizing. I use it as my leave in conditioner. Plus the scent is great. I also like using the seasonal scents.
Darlene R.
Brimley
This is a good conditioner to use for awhile but I eventually felt like it was weighing my hair down. I felt like I had to wash my hair to get some of the buildup off I mean maybe I just didn’t use it right.
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
I love this stuff!- the mint really tingles and revitalizes, leaves hair smooth and full of body. Wo stripping all the natural oils. Thiscus amazing, I recommend for anyone that co washes!- it is expensive!-
Lauren G.
Carmel
I cannot recommend this enough. Just one use and your hair is instantly much softer and mush stronger. It works with every hair style and every hair texture and is a must have. It also works very well as a shaving cream.
Chloey K.
Camp Pendleton, CA
So, I do not shampoo my hair or use product at all. (no-poo) and since I'm home for the holidays, I decided to try out the bottle my mom has. I loved the scent and it felt great on my scalp. My hair was soft and moisturized. I have read that it made some women's hair fall out. I did not experience this whatsoever.
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I know that there is a lot of controversy on this stuff. But the controversy is mostly about using as a shampoo. I for one only use it to shave with or to wash my body with. I love it. Has such a great smell and is so soft and smooth to shave with, I'm definitely happy with it
Joselyne P.
Omaha, NE
Does this product actually work?
Liberty W.
San diego, CA
Is this good for dry/damaged hair? My hair is very damaged and I can't seem to find a good conditioner for it!
Isabelle E.
Eslöv
Does your hair gonna be so soft as they said on the commercial?
Jackie M.
Dublin, OH
I want to try this brand. Is it worth the price?
Heather Z.
Davie, FL
Has anyone used this? My friend has coarse hair and she swears by it but I never knew if it was really worth the cost or all the hype.