Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerWEN
WEN Sweet Almond Mint Conditioner

WEN® Sweet Almond Mint Conditioner

by WEN

A 5-in-1 formula, this one product takes the place of your shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, detangler and leave-in conditioner. It cleanses hair thoroughly but without lathering and all the harsh ingredients that may be found in ordinary shampoos—it is designed so it won't strip your hair and scalp of their natural oils. Your hair is left with sheen, moisture, manageability and better color retention.

What are your thoughts on this product? I’ve heard so many bad things!
DooEs this shampoo actually make your hair grow? Everyone says yes but I’ve never tried it
WEN® Sweet Almond Mint Conditioner Has anyone tried this? Is it good for dry hair? Complaints?
Start your review of WEN® Sweet Almond Mint Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
My hairdresser noticed a big difference in my hair and even made a comment about how much better my hair felt and looked.in reviews
She has really thick and curly hair so it worked well to handle her frizz but since mine it straight to begin with I didn't see too much of a difference. in reviews
I used to get some pretty wicked knots, especially at the back of my neck and I haven't gotten one since I started using this.in reviews
The first time I washed my hair with the cleansing conditioner I washed as directed but i did not use the one extra pump at the end to leave in and my hair felt dryer than normal i did not like it.in reviews
...oily and gross and after about a month of using it I switched back to regular shampoo and my head was just so itchy.in reviews
Merissa C.
Pataskala, OH
I absolutely love wen. I have nothing bad to say about it!! It leaves your hair silky smooth and smelling very clean and fresh.
kaitlin W.
Lebanon, Ct
It was hard to get used to Wen at first because it does not lather. Now I absolutely love this product though! My hair has never felt healtheir and is so shiny! Worth the price tag!
Cherie E.
Brandon, FL
I really like this Wen cleansing conditioner. I ordered it because I was finally fed up with dry, frizzy hair. I live in Tampa, and the humidity is havoc on my hair. I ordered the starter kit and it came wiht a nice small hair mousse and hair smoothr. The first time I used it, I liked it alright. By week 2, I loved this product. My hair has never felt so soft. You cannot use the cleanser alone, you must use it with the hair smoothing lotion and the mousse. Your hair will be luxurious after a week of using this product. I have shoulder length hair and I use 8 pumps, 2 times in the shower. Your hair will not feel weighed down or look stringy. The only downside is you have to order through the program. You will get 3 bottles all at once. I would like the option to login to the website, setup an account and maybe choose other scents.
Cievia X.
It makes my hair feel so smooth and silky. I had highlights when I used this product and it really brought out the blondes streaks I had. However, the product was a bit pricey.
Margaret V.
Fontana, CA
I've used this for my past couple of shampoos, and I can say my hair DOES feel nice and soft, with fewer frizzys....but the fig scent is sort of off-putting. I expected a nice fresh fruity sweet scent, and that is not what the fig Wen conditioner smells like at all. It is kind of minty and just...weird. For $32, I really expect a nicer scent.
Sara C.
Spokane, WA
I am in love with this stuff! The sweet almond mint is so invigorating, I love the mint sensation!! A friend from work turned me on to this after seeing her transformation...she used this for a year straight and her hair has changed DRAMATICALLY! It is spendy...yes...but the more you use it the less often you have to wash your hair...it has lasting power that def makes up for the price
Haley A.
Newport News, VA
Amazing product. Leaves hair extremely soft. Not a fan of the scent, but that's just me.
Mae F.
Panama City Beach
This makes my hair feel so nice! When applying it it also make sure scout feel good due to the meant something that I would definitely recommend
Allison L.
Love! the best hair product I've ever used. i like to use it when i know i am going to be styling my hair that day. makes my hair so smooth and flowy.
Miranda S.
Cullowhee, NC
Wen is a great product....if you're looking for a conditioner. It says that it replaces shampoos, but with my hair type (which tends to get oily if I skip more than two washes) I cannot use it alone. It cleanses my hair and removes product buildup, but if I use it alone it leaves my hair greasy and stringy at the roots. When used by following the directions AFTER I shampoo, my hair is perfect, soft, smells amazing and is resistant to static.

324 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nekeisha C.
New York
il y a un an
Dominique W. il y a un an
No complaints. I think all WEN items are excellent. I have really dry hair and I have found the WEN apple cider to be the best.
Melissa M.
Tucson, AZ
il y a 2 ans
I’m not sure how I feel about this WEN® Sweet Almond Mint Conditioner. It seems to leave a lot of build up in my hair even though I rinse it thoroughly does anyone else seem to have this same issue?
Crystal S. il y a un an
I never had that problem with WEN, I have thick, fine hair.