BY WEN

WEN SIXTHIRTEEN(R) Ultra Nourishing Treatment is formulated with a gentle lemon, rosemary and vanilla scent, this deeply rich cleansing treatment can be used as a Cleansing Conditioner, leave-in conditioning treatment or as a standalone mask.

Teralyn W.
Chattanooga, TN
My coworker gifted this to me because I can't really afford something this pricey. It felt great on my scalp and the tingle was great. My hair was a little stiff after I first washed it out, but the next day its soft and fluffy. My only real negative is, of course, the price.
Zeseila L.
Sioux city, IA
Wen is such an incredible product. It’s a little on the pricey side so I can’t really afford it to often but when I do I’m obsessed with how my hair feels and looks. It really nourishes my hair and repairs any damage. Usually my mother gets me a huge bottle for Christmas and it lasts me for a couple months and I’m the happiest when I receive it. I do recommend this product to a lot of people.
Becca L.
Mountain Home, AR
Wen this the shiiizz. Haha probably the best thing I have ever used in my hair. I think you can only order it. I have never seen this product in a store.
Stella M.
I use this as a combo conditioner and leave-in conditioner and have for a while my hair is definitely not as damaged as it was.

Amazon