BY WEN

WEN Pomegranate Conditioner cleanses hair without lathering and all the harsh chemicals that may be found in ordinary shampoos. This duo comes with two 32oz. bottles.

• Is this a natural product? What's the consistency like?2 Answers
  • I absolutely LOVE the smell of this one! I just started u...1 Answers
  • What makes this cleansing conditioner better than the che...1 Answers
Ricki B.
Harlingen, TX
I've used this conditioner on and off for a few years now. And I overall really really like it. It makes my hair feel really super clean without any lathering or phone which I love. I like a really dense heavy conditioner, I like to feel that the conditioner is doing something. And what this product I feel like it's really getting into my hair and nourishing it.
It is quite pricey however, and for the amount of conditioner I use a bottle doesn't last me a very long time.
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
This would be a 5 star product but I don't think it smells like pomegranate and it smells really weird to me. I do not enjoy using this one the way I did the original sweet almond mint scent (looking forward to cucumber aloe though) it smells so weird that I almost don't want to put it in my hair and have it linger in my curls. You can get really used to it though, as you use it for cleansing and conditioning and as it says you can use a little bit for a leave-in which I do and it's amazing stuff! In every way it is the same as the other Wen conditioning cleansers except for the smell. I highly recommend this product (just get a different scent)👍
Jessica V.
Burns Harbor, IN
Amazing! A little hard to get used to coming from traditional shampoo because it does not get soapy but works wonders especially for curly hair like mine! Smells great too
Morgan H.
Green Bay, WI
I was really hoping to like this since there are such good reviews about it! Maybe I didn't use it long enough to give my hair time to get used to the product but I didn't want to walk around looking like I haven't showered in three weeks. The conditioner made my hair feel unwashed and very oily even after more a few washes. However the oily was mainly at the roots and only certain parts of my hair so where it was not oily my curls did look pretty good! They still were a little more unwashed looking than I'd like but they weren't frizzy and held a good shape with no other products.
selina a.
Hopewell, VA
This product smells AMAZING!  BUT...it does not work nearly as well as normal shampoo.  The first couple of times I used it, it made my hair feel silky, soft, and smell amazing..after that, my hair felt limp, heavy, and greasy.  I really wanted to love this product, but it simply does not work long term.  I'm now stuck with three full sized bottles that I refuse to use.
Zeseila L.
Sioux City , IA
I love how Wen has different fragrances in the conditioners. This is the only product I ALWAYS come back to. I’ve tried so many hair products and this is the only one that refreshes, hydrates, and smooths my hair. I recommend this product all the time .
Mir M.
This stuff smells so good I don't care what anyone says! I love wen, I have super long dark hair. It was so dry split and damaged, and Wen fixed it up in a matter of a few nights I love the way my hair looks and feels!!!!
Cindy W.
Greenville, MI
I've been using cleansing conditions for a few years now. I started using wen around 7 months ago and fell in love. It smelt great and left my hair very soft without having to use other products. When I started wen I used no other products, I was officially a Wen girl now. Then I noticed a few months back I developed an itchy hairline. My skin seemed like it was developing a rash like appearance, itching terribly. I was talking with my mom and it was extremely strange but she was experiencing the same thing. Coinsidence?? We purchase all our products directly from Wen. So to test the thought be both completely stopped with all Wen products, the itching and flaking stopped and rash like appearance left. I've read reviews of hair loss, we didn't experience that at all, but I'm just giving our experience. I highly recommend using a cleansing conditioner instead of shampoo, it changed my hair. No more add on products to make my hair soft.
Danielle H.
I just purchased this a few weeks ago. I have only used it twice and once on my daughter. I expected it to do wonders to mine and my daughter's hair. Our hair just looks the same. I have 4 month old twins and they drained everything out of me. My hair looks like a big frizz ball and have naturally straight hair. I really just expected it to work instantly.

On the positive side it makes your hair very easy to brush after showering and it is a great leave-in conditioner. So from now on I will be using this as a leave-in conditioner. I do recommend it for a great leave-in conditioner.
Heather M.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
As a curly girl, I'm always looking for the next best thing, something that will take care of the frizz. The first thing I noticed about this was the smell- it's very herbal, probably from the rosemary. When I ran it through my hair, I was very impressed. It felt so silky and soft! Then, I took a look at the ingredients. Uh-oh...it has my least favorite ingredient in it, which is silicone. I HATE silicone. It weighs down my hair and takes forever to rinse out. I also noticed that while the product is marketed as sulfate-free, it actually has methosulfate in it. I don't care about sulfates, I actually like them. However, if you're going to market yourself as being sulfate-free, don't have sulfates! Overall, it was a pretty long process between the lathering, rinsing, and repeating. It didn't make my hair feel greasy like I thought it would and it made my curls bouncy, but it didn't really do anything for me that my current haircare routine isn't doing.
Ashley R.
Enid, OK
I am really wanting to try this for my daughters hair. She has mixed hair and it is really curly!!!! Does anyone recommend this or think it may help with softening her hair?
Ashley M.
Huntington, WV
How well does this do on curly frizzy hair? I have been wanting to try it out for a while, but I don't want to spend money on something that is going to be a disappointment.
Jennifer C.
Has anyone had any issues with this?
Elie W.
Bayside, NY
Is this a natural product? What's the consistency like?
Maricela V.
I have been dying to try this, but unsure. Does this really do all it says it will? I can't seem to understand the pumps of product to length of hair .