BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsWEN
Lavender Styling Crème, 6 fl oz

WEN Lavender Styling Crème, 6 fl. oz.

by WEN

Product Description Achieve all your styling options and the benefits of a leave-in conditioner, polishing gloss and gel in one product. This amazing styling creme works great on straight, wavy and curly hair types to give them rich moisture, gleaming shine and body with hold. The virtually weightless formula is used as a heat-protectant from damage caused by styling tools, and also to tame frizz when drying naturally.

Item Weight: 6.1 ounces

Includes two 6-oz Styling Cremes; Includes two 6-oz Styling Cremes

Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of WEN Lavender Styling Crème, 6 fl. oz.!
Geanene  S.
Indianapolis, IN
I love the smell and how my hair feels and grows after using the product. After a few weeks my hair will have it’s on oil to it. My scalp isn’t as dry
Heather  S.
Miller Place, NY
1,150 reviews
I’m not reviewing this particular scent but I do use the Mandarin Italian Fig. I just couldn’t find it listed on here. I don’t use Wen conditioners (tried them but just not for me) but I do like this creme. You use a couple of pumps on damp hair from mid-shaft to ends, then blow dry. This makes your hair soft, have body and feel healthy. The Italian Fig smells so good. I’ve never tried the lavender but I’m sure it’s just as good!
jodie F.
Wilmington, DE
I use this every time i wash my hair. It helps to protect hair when styling with heat. It helps to keep the frizz down but doesn't leave your hair greasy or crunchy. It leaves my hair smelling great too. The price is high but if you use this product correctly, it will last awhile and the benefits will be worth it.
Doree S.
Calms frizz, gives body whether you air dry or blow dry. Smells great! A must with the other products.
Melissa S.
Wht Sphr Spgs, WV
I've used Wen hair care products for several years now,and I absolutely love 💘it! My hair alqays feels so soft and no split ends..I hughly recommend this product. I have blonde straight hair and wen keeps it soft n shiny.Highly recommend to others.
Deborah M.
Weymouth, MA
Excellent styling creme that doesn’t weigh my hair down or make it look or feel greasy. I have fine, dry hair and styling creams can really drag my hair down. Not this one. It’s great! I’ve had really good luck with the Wen products I’ve tried. They smell fantastic, too!
Laurl S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Smells great like real lavender and it is a really good compliment to the WEN styling line. it held the style without being weird. Wen makes my sort-of-curly hair curlier and this makes the curls smoother and shinier. This is a great leave-in teatment!
Emily B.
Denville , NJ
WEN Lavender Styling Crème, 6 fl. oz. uploaded by Emily B.
Such a great product ! I have long, thin, hair with layers and I need a styling creme that doesn't weigh it down. Not only does this do the trick, but it smells great too. Just a little does a lot so a small bottle lasts and lasts.

Looking for your answer?