BY WEN

A three-piece set of WEN essentials for gorgeous, healthy hair. Cleanse, condition, nourish, and repair your locks with this collection of WEN favorites for all hair types. The five-in-one Cleansing Conditioner will pamper and invigorate your stressed-out tresses with its luxurious formula of herbal extracts like aloe leaf juice and sweet almond oil. The Re Moist Intensive Hair Treatment is a super nourishing, weekly mask that promises to give your hair more body and a beautiful, healthy shine. The Replenishing Treatment Mist is a lightweight, hydrating formula specially designed as a quick pick-me-up to increase volume and body between washes. This set contains: - 12 oz Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner - 2 oz Sweet Almond Mint Re Moist Intensive Hair Treatment - 2 oz Sweet Almond Mint Replenishing Treatment Mist It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates Designed to streamline your daily hair cleansing routine, the Cleansing Conditioner replaces shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, detangler, and leave-in conditioner. Research results: Based on a 3-week study of participants using the Cleansing Conditioner: - 97% agreed their hair was shinier - 90% agreed their hair had more bounce and body - 90% agreed their hair was less frizzy

• Is it really worth it? I've read good and bad opinions about it, ...1 Answers
Saylorsburg, PA
Lavender
Cucumber Mint
Sweet Almond Mint
These are just to name a few!! In December QVC sells a seasonal box with amazing special sents like Peaches, and Magnolias!
The price QVC offers WEN at is amazing! I buy the seasonal box and subscribe to the June Box!

Wen eill make your hair beautiful and more manageable. Rinsing properly and experimenting eith less pumps then directed are what worked gor me and my family. I use about 3 pumps and the shower water helps distribute it. I then let it sit while i shower and rinse well. I put like half a pump in my hands and run thru the ends o ly right before i get out.
I have been using since 2007. I thought it was 2009 but my son reminded me it was 2007. I have never had any problems with Wen or my hair. My sons use it. One is e0 and the other is 16.
I myself have thin fine wavy hair. Without it my hair is dull and pale, frizzy and blah. My hair used to be so knotty and i could not get a vrush through it peacefully. Now its do easy!!
Ive even used it on my Maltese to get knots outcof his ears!! Awesome!!
This year...my u9 and 81yr old parents started using it too!
Just remember thatcQVC sells it cheaper than Chaz Deans site.
Rene  .
Rene .
Biloxi, MS
I love Wen hair care! I discovered them about 2 years ago on an informercial. I usually don't watch those, but I became "hooked". I was skeptical at first of using a conditioning shampoo, I thought it would leave my hair greasy feeling. With just the first use, my hair has never felt so clean and light, my hair was not weighed down one bit! I also love Wen because they have some products that are gluten free, so that make great gifts for my family members that have Celiac disease. My personal favorites are the Sweet Almond Mint & Green Tea/Bamboo- the smell is heavenly! Everyone I have introduced to Wen has loved their products.
Lexie R.
Lexie R.
Fort Loramie, OH
DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT. There is currently a recall out for this and I can't believe it's even on the market still!! It made my hair gunky and thin. It felt soft at first, but after more uses it was only damaging my hair and clogging my pores.
Cede H.
Cede H.
Rohnert Park, CA
While this did make my hair feel very moisturized and healthy it seemed to leave almost a sheen feel. It's great to bring our hair back to life but I stopped using it after a while.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Lathrop, CA
While I thought this product was good because it made my hair soft, it also made my hair thin. I do not recommend this product and I also just found out there is a recall on it
Tina G.
Tina G.
Glendale, CA
Had dry hair so purchased this product and used it for 4 months. Made my hair extremely oily and worse than before. Unsatisfied with this product.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Bessemer, AL
I have seen horror stories on Wen. I do not recommend even chancing it! Please read all reviews before testing.
stormy m.
stormy m.
Tekamah
This stuff is magical. Makes your hair smelling nice for hours on end and a noticeable difference after the first use. So great
Jaimie W.
Jaimie W.
Brunswick, OH
I would say that this is a smart idea but very badly formulated. It has been making people's hair fall out in clumps. Isn't a smart idea to buy.
Bety P.
Bety P.
1st time I used it I was amazed on how smooth and healthy my hair looked even my friends were so impress
I told everyone of how wonderful it was and even purchase one for my mami. After 3 weeks everything change my hair felt and look horrible and well it really didn't help my mami's hair. My boss kept on using it since it help her hair but after a period of time her hair start falling off and she hates it now!! Sooo glad I didn't continue it using. I would give NO 🌟 to this product!
Brenda L.
Brenda L.
Birmingham, AL
I have seen many ads about this, do it really works on all type of hair?
Yvonne P.
Yvonne P.
Villahermosa
Is it really worth it? I've read good and bad opinions about it, has someone tried it and actually worked?
Ainslie W.
Ainslie W.
CHATHAM, ON
How did everyone like this product? I have heard mixed reviews.
Natasha V.
Natasha V.
Hey, always wanted to try this but so far I haven't. Does this really work like on TV??? I have mixed hair. My hair is curly,wavy, frizzy and thick .
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Indianapolis, IN
This is the brand that has been behind much of the lawsuits claiming WEN is causing hair loss. I would not try this product even if it was free. Is this not for hair?