wen hair care

by WEN

I have been thinking 🤔 of getting this..is it worth it? And do you like the smell? wen hair care
How long it take to you se the results ?
I used it with hard water for years. It was totally fine, I always however one a monthly basis use a clarifying shampoo or vinegar:)
Start your review of wen hair care !
How would you rate this product?
Angeline S.
wen hair care  uploaded by Angeline S.
Been using on my daughters hair since she was two Love how its one step and done Cleans perfect Now that she's older its easier for her.
Wendy R.
Pelham, AL
wen hair care  uploaded by Wendy R.
Purchased at: Amazon
I was going to wait to review this product until I had taken a picture of it, but that doesn’t appear to be happening anytime soon. I used Wen for years and loved it. The only complaint I had was that it was pricey and I had to get it on auto ship from an infomercial. That was until Amazon and eBay started carrying it. I stopped using all Wen products after learning that a class action had been filed alleging that the products had made people’s hair fall out. Let me be clear, I never experienced any fall out and found this product to be great, but out of a love for keeping my hair, I opted to discontinue use. I still have some Wen leftover of course. In May of last year we adopted a Greyhound. They have super sensitive skin and really cannot tolerate soap on their skin, so we decided to try out the leftover Wen. It is amazing on him. It doesn’t irritate his skin and leaves him shiny, smelling fresh and looking conditioned. Along with having sensitive skin, their hair coat can be very dry. This helps to alleviate that dryness. Now, would I purchase this simply to use on my dog? Probably not. Would I use what I had on him? Certainly. I’ve also not noticed any hair falling out of the dog.
Shannon P.
Nottingham , MD
This conditioner is absolutely wonderful! I have very thick and full hair it makes my natural hair feel so good without adding extra products. I can now just wash my hair and go I don't feel the need to straighten or curl it. It feels so soft but not weighed down and heavy. It's expensive but I think worth it.
Jennifer V.
Newington, CT
If possible, I would not give ANY Wen Hair Care Products any stars! I began using the full line of Wen Hair Care Products last July 2015. I am blessed with beautiful strong, soft and curly hair (sorry to come off as conceited but my hair is my signature) . I decided to try this line of products after watching many infomercials and reading reviews and I must say it was a major mistake! A week after beginning to use the shampoo, conditioner, and other Wen products I went to see my hairstylist and she could not understand why my hair was unable to take the hair dye. It took three times as long for her to color my hair. We both thought it was odd and mentioned I just began using Wen Products. She recommended I stop but I didn't listen since I just dropped over $150.00 for their products. Each day I waited to see a difference for the better in my hair and that never happened. My scalp began to get massive build-up, my hair was limp, felt very heavy and straw like. My hair began falling out in clumps and I began to develop a very bad rash on my face near the hair line and the back of my neck and back. I went to see my hairstylist again for another hi-light and told her about all the problems with my hair and skin. She also noticed how horrendous my hair, scalp and skin looked and felt and asked if I stopped using the Wen products like she suggested. Of course not, but after seeing her that day I stopped all Wen products IMMEDIATELY! She had me wash my hair with baking soda several times to try and remove all of the nasty residue. Soon my rash disappeared, my hair stopped falling out in clumps and it took OVER 9 MONTHS to go back to its original healthy and shiny condition. DO NOT USE WEN PRODUCTS EVER!
Kendra B.
Simpsonville, SC
I bought a subscription for Wen about 2 yrs ago! At first I thought it was just like every other product! I used it daily for about a month then switched to a new product! That's when I realized just how much this was making my hair more manageable and healthier! I won't use anything else now!
Sierra K.
Kokomo, IN
wen hair care  uploaded by Sierra K.
This didn’t do anything for my hair. It made my hair super dry and the smell wasn’t very pleasant. I wouldn’t buy again it’s overpriced and nothing special. I ended up throwing away what I had left because I hated the way it made my hair feel and look.
Chelsea F.
Las Vegas, NV
I’m raring this product because not only is it great for hair, which I’ve seen great results over the past year. My hair started at shoulder length and now it’s hip-length. I also recommend it is a skin regimen as lotion and the refreshing hair mist is also great as moisturizing the face. You can buy it online.
jen H.
Nixa, MO
1,710 reviews
I was a big fan of Wen hair care for a long time, purchased on QVC, until reports starting surfacing that women were experiencing hair falling out due to some of the botanical oils used in the shampoo and conditioners. Out went the WEN. What a shame, it really detangled my hair.
Sandra M.
West Deptford, NJ
wen hair care  uploaded by Sandra M.
I love their products, my hair is thin and curly and breaks easily. Giving up regular shampoo for wen is the best thing i ever did. I am a lifelong user. After a bad cut i cut all my hair, to a much shorter look. It was a great cut, but very trendy. I went from that to wantimg long hair again, it would not grow. Then i started using wen cindutioning cleanser. I also used the styling cream, it took time. Several years but I have pretty, healthy and longer hair.
Ashley R.
New Orleans , LA
If I could give a negative review, I would. This product almost ruined my life! I had long thick hair and started losing hair by the handful. I went to several doctors and had blood taken, etc. to try and figure out the cause. Thousands of dollars later and nearly bald (no joke, couldn’t even clip in extensions) it dawned on me to look further into the hair products I was using. Well a quick google search showed that a lawsuit has already taken place. Completely shocked, I threw all the products away and happy to report my hair is thick and almost to my shoulders. This product ruined my self esteem and almost my life!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cheyenne R.
Astoria, OR
il y a 4 mois
Melissa S. il y a 3 mois
I absolutely love wen shampooing cinditioner!! And yes,it smells amazingly great!! All of his hair care products that I have used are seriously great, wouldnt change a thing well ,maybe the price point! I hope that I answeted your question and that you buy it ;) let me know⁰
Natasha L.
Collinsville, AL
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,778 reviews
il y a 3 ans
Has anyone tried wen hair care products? I know there was a lot of negative buzz surrounding it regarding hair loss. Just wondering if you have tried it what were your thoughts?
Lynn B. il y a 3 ans
I tried it when I had long hair. You need to use a lot. It is too expensive for the quantity that I needed to use. I also felt that I was losing more hair with a no pop shampoo. I returned it to Sephora. I was contacted as part of a class action lawsuit against Wen. It paid out.