BY WEN

Fig Cleansing Conditoner cleanses hair thoroughly but without lathering and all the harsh chemicals that may be found in ordinary shampoos. Your hair is left with sheen, moisture, and manageability.

• I heard this is good if your hair is falling out after bi...1 Answers
  • Does this smell sweet?2 Answers
chantrea s.
This may not be the conditioner, but I couldn't find one for the styling creme so I'll write it here. I love this product so much! it smells amazing. it also help if you have some crazy curly hair. def. recommend it.
Amy W.
Gladys, VA
Loved this product at first but after using it over time it left a major build up in my hair. My hair stylist about freaked when she saw the build up. I cannot and will not use cold water to wash my hair. I wish I could give a better recommendation.
Ryan S.
Cato, NY
This is my second scent/formula I've tried. It is my favorite for my naturally dark blonde, not straight but not curly hair. This formula really helps my wavy hair look tame and shiny. I buy the gallon size to last me such a long time!
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
I absolutely love WEN Fig Cleansing Conditioner! Smells so good! Leaves hair so soft! I used this when I lived with friends a few years ago! It was the perfect conditioner for my damaged hair when I was pregnant! The best conditioner I've ever used!
Tara F.
South Point
I love my Wen! It keeps my hair damage free and my hair color vibrant and from fading! Can't go without this product especially when I use red hair color!
Nicki F.
Absolutely love this product. It smells great and makes my hair feel silky. This is the only hair product that has managed my staticky winter hair.
Krystle B.
I love the fun new scents WEN is coming up with. I have the entire box collection of this scent and several bottles of each!
Leslie S.
This is the best cleansing conditioner from the Wen line. Can count on having a good hair day when using this product.
Jessica K.
Merced, CA
Does this smell sweet?
Inna L.
I heard this is good if your hair is falling out after birth. I have a friend who said this particular conditioner helped her. Any have any experience with this?