BY WEN

Fig Cleansing Conditoner cleanses hair thoroughly but without lathering and all the harsh chemicals that may be found in ordinary shampoos. Your hair is left with sheen, moisture, and manageability.

• I heard this is good if your hair is falling out after birth. I h...1 Answers
  • Does this smell sweet?2 Answers
Jane D.
I don't use this alone or as a shampoo replacement. i use this as a conditioner. I've never tried the other scents so i can't really compare them but this conditioner always leaves my hair silky and tangle free. i has curly color treated hair that doesn't like to behave but also dislikes conditioner. most leave me oily by the end of the day. but with the wen my curls are defined, shiny and soft even the next morning. this leaves a nove tingling feeling on the scalp which i LOVE but some don't. it also doesn't leave a film like some conditioners
chantrea s.
This may not be the conditioner, but I couldn't find one for the styling creme so I'll write it here. I love this product so much! it smells amazing. it also help if you have some crazy curly hair. def. recommend it.
Amy W.
Gladys, VA
Loved this product at first but after using it over time it left a major build up in my hair. My hair stylist about freaked when she saw the build up. I cannot and will not use cold water to wash my hair. I wish I could give a better recommendation.
Nicki F.
Absolutely love this product. It smells great and makes my hair feel silky. This is the only hair product that has managed my staticky winter hair.
Krystle B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the fun new scents WEN is coming up with. I have the entire box collection of this scent and several bottles of each!
Leslie S.
This is the best cleansing conditioner from the Wen line. Can count on having a good hair day when using this product.
Jessica K.
Merced, CA
Does this smell sweet?
Inna L.
I heard this is good if your hair is falling out after birth. I have a friend who said this particular conditioner helped her. Any have any experience with this?