BY WEN

Fig Cleansing Conditoner cleanses hair thoroughly but without lathering and all the harsh chemicals that may be found in ordinary shampoos. Your hair is left with sheen, moisture, and manageability.

• I heard this is good if your hair is falling out after birth. I h...1 Answers
  • Does this smell sweet?2 Answers
Emily E.
Lodi, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased a couple 2 oz bottles of this at Sephora last year to try Wen out. My boyfriend at the time was raving about Wen products but I didn’t want to shell out the cost to have it shipped out. Instructions are to use whole bottle on your hair. Rub in your palms and run through your hair but with a splash of water lather into scalp and leave in for 3-5 minutes.

I followed the instructions (except not the full tube) 2 ozs. is a LOT, even for my 36” Of hair. It was easy to saturate my hair. The smell is a little more minty (menthol) than anything else. And it tingles the scalp.

Pros: easy to apply, pleasant scalp tingle, non-tangling
Cons: expensive, scalp tingle (might irritate sensitive scalp), menthol smell is a bit strong.

But truly I didn’t experience any mind blowing conditioning skills. But it was a fun experience to test it out. I’d still like to try other products from their line as it still did a decent job.

For the record. My bf has long fine curly hair that is susceptible to breakage and heavy natural oils. — he LOVes Product

I have 36” of thick medium wavy hair that has little oil saturation and needs consistent moisturizing. — meh, i can live without it.
Melissa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this product. I have super dry hair from taking out dreadlocks and this is wonderful dry scalp as well. It does a better job at conditioning than any other product I have tried. There is no lathering agent, but it still keeps your hair clean. I plan on buying it again.
Ryan S.
Cato, NY
This is my second scent/formula I've tried. It is my favorite for my naturally dark blonde, not straight but not curly hair. This formula really helps my wavy hair look tame and shiny. I buy the gallon size to last me such a long time!
Shannon M.
Although it is super pricey, I absolutely love this product! I have color treated and heat damaged hair and this cleansing conditioner completely restored my hair. I wasn't able to grow my hair past a certain point for the longest time and this product has allowed my hair to grow. It feels so healthy, soft and smooth so I will continue to repurchase.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love WEN Fig Cleansing Conditioner! Smells so good! Leaves hair so soft! I used this when I lived with friends a few years ago! It was the perfect conditioner for my damaged hair when I was pregnant! The best conditioner I've ever used!
Laura S.
Ottumwa, IA
i have used WEN for 5 years now!! I love how it makes my hair feel. I dont notice it breaking off as much and it helps repair my hair from all heat damage! Best thing, I dont have to wash every day! I LOVE all the flavors.
Jessica A.
Louisville , KY
I absolutely LOVE this product, I have thick curly dry hair and this doesn't strip my hair and it leaves it feeling great. It also is my favorite smell. I don't follow the directions on the box I think people have to figure out what works best for them when using a cleansing conditioner. I do use a clarifying shampoo about once every week or two because I do get some buildup from the amount of products I use in my hair but overall I don't have anything bad to say about this product other than I wish it was a little less expensive.
ayvah m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually use Wen (fig and pink jasmine peony) as conditioner and leave in treatments. I shampoo with a regular shampoo and only use Wen on my hair (not the scalp). I have curly dry hair and using this combination leaves my hair super shiny and soft. I have not experienced any fallout from using it this way. The pink jasmine peony is light enough that it can be used as a shaving cream, makeup remover or lotion.
Nicki F.
Absolutely love this product. It smells great and makes my hair feel silky. This is the only hair product that has managed my staticky winter hair.
Krystle B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the fun new scents WEN is coming up with. I have the entire box collection of this scent and several bottles of each!
Jessica K.
Merced, CA
Does this smell sweet?
Inna L.
I heard this is good if your hair is falling out after birth. I have a friend who said this particular conditioner helped her. Any have any experience with this?