Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerWEN
WEN Cucumber Aloe Cleansing Conditioner

WEN® Cucumber Aloe Cleansing Conditioner

by WEN

Providing the benefits of a clarifying shampoo without the harsh drying effects, WEN Cucumber Aloe Cleansing Conditioner is ideal for those with oily scalps, or anyone looking for a truly purifying cleanse that won’t strip their hair of its natural oils. Our lightest formula, it won’t weigh down even the finest hair types. The combination of essential oils, aloe vera and cucumber fruit will thoroughly cleanse all hair types, while simultaneously rehydrating dry, dehydrated hair. Like all of our cleansing conditioners, it is safe to use on color-treated hair, as it doesn’t contain any harsh detergents, sulfates or surfactants often found in traditional shampoos.

I started using this product i like it bc its all in 1 but my hair is still oily and my ends feel soft but still look dry since I was fried blonde, now I'm back to my natural color. I don't know what I'm doing wrong...any ideas or the way it works for you would be Awsome! Thank you
I normally don't like cucumber smells but I hear that this product is very good I was wondering what your opinion was?
Start your review of WEN® Cucumber Aloe Cleansing Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Sonya P.
Hawk Run , PA
This stuff gets a bad rap I think.  Personally, it cleans and conditions my frizzy dry hair very well.  No other shampoo works quite as well for me, but the cost and amount of product needed to use is a problem.
Barbara W.
Kingsley, MI
I absolutely love my Wen products and especially the Cucumber Aloe. This product is perfect for someone who is not able to wash there hair daily, maybe because of illness or hospital admission. After a day or two your scalp feels dirty and oily the cucumber aloe feels and smells wonderfully. Apply, rinse and repeat, allowing it to set on your hair for at least 5 minutes. Your hair and scalp will feel great and tingling csqueeky clean.
Robin A.
Shoreham, NY
WEN® Cucumber Aloe Cleansing Conditioner uploaded by Robin A.
Recently while I was out of work I watched a lot of infomercials. I decided to try Wen hair care system. I had always been pretty sure it would not be good for my hair at all but I kept seeing the commercial over and over and deal was so good I couldn't resist. Well I have to say I couldn't be happier and will never go back to using regular shampoo. It's weird at first because it doesn't lather but it rinses out and your hair is smooth as silk and when you comb it there are no knots and the color is just amazing. I love it and will never stop using it!. The only downside I have found is I wish It could be a little bit more fragrant and it is not easy to get the last quarter of it out of the pump bottle. Other than that I am sold for life! Oh and in the long run it is not expensive it last forever and I have pretty long hair. I wash my hair half as often as I used to and it looks better than ever.
Tammy J.
Sioux Falls, SD
All wen products seem to work the same for me- I do not use twice without shampooing between because it make my hair oily. I like the mint better only due to the smell
Sydney B.
Crossett, AR
I adore Wen! The cucumber aloe is my favorite! I have long, very oily hair with dry ends. Wen keeps my hair cleaner than anything else. I have also been able to start cleansing my hair every other day rather than every day. I love Wen. And the smell is divine. But be advised: follow the directions perfectly!
Shannon B.
Fenton, MI
My boyfriend loves Chaz dean products, his hair is much healtheir since he switched to using only Chaz dean. His favorite is the summer mango ?... But they did not bring that back this summer they switched to summer peach and it is not as yummy smelling!
Jessica L.
Ayer, MA
This product is amazing! You use it like a hair mask. Leave it on for 3-5 mins. Wash again and put a tiny bit in for a leave in conditioner. I have color treated hair and my color hasn't faded, my hair has been Frizz free even when it becomes hot out side. My hair is so soft, calm and full of volume. The bottle last forever too!!! I love it. Def recommend
Nitiaray B.
My hair absolutely loves wen it’s easy to use easy store takes the place of lots of different products I would say try it your will thank you and it does smell so good
Bridget M.
Sarasota, FL
At first it was hard to get used to this hair treatment. Very thick, smells great but I think it’s responsible for lightening my hair color!
Michele R.
Napa, CA
WEN® Cucumber Aloe Cleansing Conditioner uploaded by Michele R.
If you have never used Wen products this is a great one to start with. Cleansing conditioner is totally different than traditional shampoos and conditioners. It comes out like a conditioner and no lather. Your hair will look totally different after using a couple months your hair becomes so healthy and STRONG!!