BY WEN

Providing the benefits of a clarifying shampoo without the harsh drying effects, WEN Cucumber Aloe Cleansing Conditioner is ideal for those with oily scalps, or anyone looking for a truly purifying cleanse that won’t strip their hair of its natural oils. Our lightest formula, it won’t weigh down even the finest hair types. The combination of essential oils, aloe vera and cucumber fruit will thoroughly cleanse all hair types, while simultaneously rehydrating dry, dehydrated hair. Like all of our cleansing conditioners, it is safe to use on color-treated hair, as it doesn’t contain any harsh detergents, sulfates or surfactants often found in traditional shampoos.

Robin A.
Shoreham, NY
Recently while I was out of work I watched a lot of infomercials. I decided to try Wen hair care system. I had always been pretty sure it would not be good for my hair at all but I kept seeing the commercial over and over and deal was so good I couldn't resist. Well I have to say I couldn't be happier and will never go back to using regular shampoo. It's weird at first because it doesn't lather but it rinses out and your hair is smooth as silk and when you comb it there are no knots and the color is just amazing. I love it and will never stop using it!. The only downside I have found is I wish It could be a little bit more fragrant and it is not easy to get the last quarter of it out of the pump bottle. Other than that I am sold for life! Oh and in the long run it is not expensive it last forever and I have pretty long hair. I wash my hair half as often as I used to and it looks better than ever.
Barbara W.
Kingsley, MI
I absolutely love my Wen products and especially the Cucumber Aloe. This product is perfect for someone who is not able to wash there hair daily, maybe because of illness or hospital admission. After a day or two your scalp feels dirty and oily the cucumber aloe feels and smells wonderfully. Apply, rinse and repeat, allowing it to set on your hair for at least 5 minutes. Your hair and scalp will feel great and tingling csqueeky clean.
Dallas O.
Cut Bank, MT
I absolutely love the smell of this product, however I wish it was a bit more affordable and I have noticed that I need to mix what shampoo I'm using up sometimes when I shower because using just this product makes my hair greasy faster.
Deborah L.
Boyertown, PA
I tried this and it made my hair smell really nice and it was very soft. I have very curly, frizzy, and dry hair. I used this until it was all gone. Unfortunately, this product did not define my curls as advertised, and my hair was still very frizzy.
Sydney B.
Crossett, AR
I adore Wen! The cucumber aloe is my favorite! I have long, very oily hair with dry ends. Wen keeps my hair cleaner than anything else. I have also been able to start cleansing my hair every other day rather than every day. I love Wen. And the smell is divine. But be advised: follow the directions perfectly!
Tammy J.
Sioux Falls, SD
All wen products seem to work the same for me- I do not use twice without shampooing between because it make my hair oily. I like the mint better only due to the smell
Shannon B.
My boyfriend loves Chaz dean products, his hair is much healtheir since he switched to using only Chaz dean. His favorite is the summer mango ?... But they did not bring that back this summer they switched to summer peach and it is not as yummy smelling!
Karla  I.
Selinsgrove, PA
These were one of the products I tried in their trial things, I wasn't really a fan. It made no difference to my hair but it did come in a decent scent. I just wouldn't pay that much for this
leanna a.
Manteca, CA
Horrible! Made my hair fall out!! I lost a lot of hair the first time I used it...thought that was odd but still tried it again lost so much hair that time that I got scared to use it anymore and threw it away!!!
Isabella M.
Love the way my hair looks and feels after this product. Never need to style it after conditioning with wen! But my hair does tend to grease more quickly.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
I normally don't like cucumber smells but I hear that this product is very good I was wondering what your opinion was?
Tina T.
Scranton , PA
I started using this product i like it bc its all in 1 but my hair is still oily and my ends feel soft but still look dry since I was fried blonde, now I'm back to my natural color. I don't know what I'm doing wrong...any ideas or the way it works for you would be Awsome! Thank you