WEN® by Chaz Dean WEN SIXTHIRTEEN Daily Cleansing Treatment, 16 fl. oz.

by WEN

I have purchased this and absolutely love it. My hair is fine super fine and falls out. This has greatly helped. Is their anything comparable that is cheaper?
I have very curly, color treatedh hair. I have heard about Wen for years but with the recent hair loss claims I'm on the fence about giving it a try. Dies this product really work. Who uses it and has great results?
Does this really work? And does it strip out color? I'd like to know before trying it since I have my color finally where I want it.
Start your review of WEN® by Chaz Dean WEN SIXTHIRTEEN Daily Cleansing Treatment, 16 fl. oz.!
Lucasville, OH
WEN® by Chaz Dean WEN SIXTHIRTEEN Daily Cleansing Treatment, 16 fl. oz. uploaded by April S.
I’ve been using chaz Dean products for over six years now. This cleansing treatment is amazing! It makes my hair feel so soft, silky and smooth. It can get a bit pricey but it’s totally worth it.
Berwyn, IL
Leaves my hair shiny, smooth and soft.  Smells really good.  Package is a little difficult as you can't see how much you have left.  Also can be very pricey
I’m obsessed with EVERYTHING six/thirteen!!! From the Cleansing Conditioner to the styling products, from the nourishing body cream to the fragrance!! It’s not only amazing for your hair, but your skin, body and face, your spirit and your soul. The products are wonderful and the scent is so uplifting.
I absolutely Love this product. I have super fine thin hair, it rats up so easy and falls out alot. This is the only product that I have found that my hair does not fall out or rat up after shower and comb right through it..
TL;DR: Great deep conditioner for ends of hair. My mother and I used WEN for years, and have a half-gallon bottle of this product in the bathroom right now. I have thick hair that leans dry but is typically relatively manageable because I don't wash it every day, I let it air dry, and I use heat on it all of four times a year. The rest of the WEN line left me largely disappointed, I don't wash my hair every day and trying to use this product or any of the five or six other cleansing conditioners I tried left my roots greasy and my ends dry. I expected more for the price tag. However, if you have really dry hair and an itchy scalp, I can tell you that WEN cleared up my itchy scalp problems right away. What I love this for is as a conditioner for the ends of my hair. I have hair that runs past my shoulder blades and the ends of my hair easily get split ends and feel very dry. WEN and regular trimming has virtually solved this problem. Bonus: This smells amazing.
Rego Park, NY
This particular branch of WEN is designed for those with very very coarse and thick hair. I do not recommend this one for every day use or even every other day. Once a week at best but the texture of this one compared to the others isn’t the greatest
I started using wen about a year ago and my scalp health has improved a lot. I don't have to wash my hair more than twice a week now and my hair has more volume. My hair is super straight but it used to just be very flat.
Jeffersonville , IN
I totally did not like this or any of the other products I tried from CHAZ DEAN's WEN line. It left my hair feeling like dried up straw. My hair looked like filmed thru Barbie hair. I was disappointed because I had heard so many good things about the line. After a few uses I stopped using the products because I felt like my hair was getting damaged. I don't know if I got a bad batch or if the products just didn't mix with my hair but none the less I do not recommend this product because of my experience with it and because it comes with a hefty price tag. Not worth it!!!
Wixom, MI
I love the Sixthirteen the best of all the cleansing conditioner formulas. It gives my hair the best plumped up volume! There is a slight learning curve to using this product and all the cleansing conditioners. If you use it and don't like it I believe it is because you didn't use enough. Use the back of the bottle for information on how many pumps. The more the better truly. It seems counter intuitive but it works!
I have been using Wen for over 6 years now, and while they are all amazing, 613 really brings my fine, bleached hair back to life. So many of my friends and family now use Wen and love it. Make sure to use enough product and add a splash of water to emulsify and spread the product to get best results. My hair is so shiny and soft because of this