Hair CareHair ProductsHair SerumsWEN
by Chaz Dean Volume and Shine Set

WEN by Chaz Dean Volume and Shine Set

by WEN

Get volume, lift and polish with this 3-piece set. Use volumizing treatment spray (2 fl.oz.) To pump up volume at the root level or add life back at the root with our volumizing root lift (.42 oz.). Its powder-like formula works without water and doesn’t leave a greasy residue. Last, but not least, give your hair a polished finish look with our lightweight straightening smoothing gloss, 1 fl. oz. Added bonus: volumizing root lift and straightening smoothing gloss come in full sizes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of WEN by Chaz Dean Volume and Shine Set!
Stacie H.
Okeechobee, FL
WEN by Chaz Dean Volume and Shine Set uploaded by Stacie H.
I only liked one of the products and that was the oil. The rest didn't really change anything with my hair. Too expensive also
stephanie H.
MASSILLON, OH
I've never used a WEN product that I didn't absolutely love. They smell wonderful and I love how well they work with my hair.
Mia L.
Amazing for my hair type!!!! Love this product and will definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for a great product
Clancy N.
Newton
Love Wen! I use all the products and these are not different, absolutely the best thing for my hair.

Looking for your answer?