BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsWEN
by Chaz Dean Sweet Almond Mint Nourishing Mousse

WEN by Chaz Dean Sweet Almond Mint Nourishing Mousse

by WEN

Chaz Dean has reinvented the outdated styling mousses of the 1980s. Instead of making hair feel sticky, dry or crunchy, the WEN Nourishing Mousse is a lightweight product that is treatment-based and not only provides more volume and hold; it also nourishes hair with hydrating botanical extracts that are beneficial for all hair types.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of WEN by Chaz Dean Sweet Almond Mint Nourishing Mousse!
Endina  A.
Saint Louis, MO
WEN by Chaz Dean Sweet Almond Mint Nourishing Mousse uploaded by Endina  A.
I wasn't happy with this mousse, it weighed my already fine and thin hair down. My hair felt gunky and heavy. I wasn't a fan of the Wen hair care system, but I wanted to try this and was disappointed. I wouldn't buy again honestly.
NAOMI O.
Bronx, NY
WEN by Chaz Dean Sweet Almond Mint Nourishing Mousse uploaded by NAOMI O.
WEN by Chaz Dean Sweet Almond Mint Nourishing Mousse uploaded by NAOMI O.
I use this product as a leave in when roller setting my hair. Although it smells nice, I am giving it a 2 because it didn’t do much for my hair in terms of adding volume. It feels sticky on the hands. 2/5
Jowanna L.
Lewisville, NC
WEN by Chaz Dean Sweet Almond Mint Nourishing Mousse uploaded by Jowanna L.
This is by far the best I’ve used. It’s very light with no white fall out. I’ve not had another mousse that holds and adds volume at the same time. WEN by Chaz Dean Sweet Almond Mint Nourishing Mousse
Christine H.
Mentor On Lk, OH
As I have fine hair, I use this mousse to have volume. With 3 pumps on the hand, I gently massage my roots with wet hair. I have bought Wen’s Products  many times on the WEN website or QVC. I recommend it.  The price changes with sales. I bought the Mousse trio - 3 items for $63 last year. One bottle lasts nine months or more. I wash my hair 3-4 times every week.
Candice B.
Oakland, TN
I purchased this product in the Lavender scent. It is a great product. It is a great styling product. It does not leave my hair sticky and clumpy. It is very moisturizing as well.
Michelle  R.
Santee, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
I have used Wen for years and I really like this mousse. I have long, straight, fine hair with no fullness so if I want any volume at all I grab the mousse. I like this one because it’s not sticky and yucky. After running it through my hair my hands aren’t sticky at all, which is amazing. Holds really well, doesn’t make my hair look like it has product in it.
Electra H.
Las Vegas , NV
I love this stuff when I get out of the shower. I just put a little bit in my hand and scrunch my hair it makes ugh cute curls.
Gillian G.
I like this mousse because it doesn't make my curls super crunchy (it does still have a tiny crunch) and the smell is very refreshing. I received this as a gift, but I'd still recommend trying it out if you can't seem to find any other mousse products you like.
Melina D.
Central Vlg, CT
I've been using Wen products for over 8yrs. I LOVE the Seasonal scents. Absolutely LOVE the "shampoo" doesn't lather and strip my hair. It's a conditioning cleanser. I enjoy the mousse for added volume.the styling cream allows me to have my nice curls. The treatment oil is simply AMAZING. the re moist hydrating hair mask is so moisturizing and never weighs down my hair.AND the replenishing treatment mist is great for my in between washes. The seasonal scents are by far my favorite. I LOVE winter mint. It's my favorite. Smells like that chocolate mint little candy. You know the one I mean 😊
Nadia L.
Eh this product is fine. First off, only use this if your other products are the same scents, cause they will clash. Overall, its works just okay. It leaves my hair and hands slightly sticky, and it's darn expensive, but besides those, it's fine. I would say there are better options out there though.

Looking for your answer?