WEN by Chaz Dean Fall Tuscan Pear Cleansing Conditioner, 16 fl. oz. uploaded by Robin R.

BY WEN

Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
WEN Fall Tuscan Pear is one of my favorite seasonal by the brand. I've been using WEN for over a decade, since it aired on QVC, which is where I purchase all of my WEN products because I get the best deals and they have exclusive items that you can't find anywhere else. As long as WEN formulas are suitable for my hair, I will continue using the products. They are cruelty-free and free of parabens, pthtalates and other chemicals that strip and ruin your scalp and hair, which is VERY important to me. I am a loyal WEN girl forever!
Kim M.
Stone Mtn, GA
I have been using wen for a few years now as my stable cleaning conditioner. It cleans my hair and scalp well and it keeps my hair soft and manageable. I have been satisfied so far.
Jessica W.
Morrisville, PA
[product:wen-by-chaz-dean-fall-tuscan-pear-cleansing-conditioner,-16-fl.-oz.]

I only use wen. It doesn't matter what scent or flavor you buy, I've been using it maybe 2 years now and I live in an area with hard water..and even with the hard water, my hair has grown dramatically and it has healed itself. And honestly, that's a huge statement because I've had the same length of hair for years and years, it would never grow..and was I color treating it? ABSOLUTELY. But I'm a cosmetologist and I would like to think that I know how to take care of my hair. Anyway, regardless of everything I tried I just couldn't get my hair in shape,until I found wen. I'll never use anything else.
ninamay t.
Hilliard, OH
I love this stuff. I use this as a regular conditioner after shampooing. On the directions it states to use alone without shampoo but it fee like it didn't get the oil out of my hair. However using shampoo then letting this condioner stay in for about 3 to 5 minutes gives me the softest hair!
Robin R.
Plattsburgh, NY
I have been using Wen by Chaz Dean for several years now and absolutely LOVE it!!! The Fall Tuscan Pear Cleansing Conditioner, like all of the others, does not disappoint. I use it every single day and I am extremely satisfied with it. I love how soft, silky and shiny my hair is.
Sabrina E.
I've used wen for years and I would highly recommend it to anyone that wants strong health hair. I love the way it makes my hair feel and it small amazing
Tara F.
South Point
This is my favorite scent of Wen and I'm so sad it's seasonal! I buy a bottle every fall because it's my favorite!
Janette T.
Owen Sound, ON
This cleansing conditioner has a fresh, sweet scent and a luxuriously creamy texture but I wasn't terribly impressed with it otherwise. It seemed to make my hair go limp and feel a bit greasy after it was dry. I thought it was maybe because of the amount it directs you to use, so I tried using a bit less but found the results the same.
It doesn't create a lot of suds either, which I thought was a good thing, from what I'd previously read on the subject but I would really rather have more suds and less oil. And absolutely do NOT go more than a day without washing! It was as though I'd gone a week.
Definitely will not buy again.
Jessica K.