HealthFirst AidWelly
Itch Fix 1% Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Cream - 2ct/057oz

Welly Itch Fix 1% Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Cream - 2ct/0.57oz

by Welly

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Welly Itch Fix 1% Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Cream - 2ct/0.57oz!
Kyle M.
Winnipeg , MB
Welly Itch Fix 1% Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Cream - 2ct/0.57oz uploaded by Kyle M.
I recently found this brand new at target and fell so in love! Their tin box packaging is amazing, and the bandaids are wonderful! They look great and work great. Plus when I’m out of bandaids I can load up some more, or find another use for the tin!
opal_peach
west chester
Welly Itch Fix 1% Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Cream - 2ct/0.57oz uploaded by opal_peach
Welly makes all kinda of adorable products that also work really well. I love when I have an excuse to pull out my cute little welly tin. They are strong to better three Band-aid brand.
Melissa M.
Syracuse, NY
I love the metal case it comes in. Product works great and perfect for pesky mosquito bites.
Angelina V.
Humble, TX
So glad I discovered Welly! It comes with two tubes inside this cute tin box. I use this on my daughter, she likes to scratch and this helps to take her mind off of her bites.

Looking for your answer?