Welly Flex Fabric Bandages Space - 48ct

Welly Flex Fabric Bandages Space - 48ct

For adventurers big and small, space holds much wonder. We know play isn't always safe, but it's always fun. This pack of Kids Bravery Badges includes 48 fabric bandages in two kid-friendly sizes. Our colorful patterns feature space images and are almost as fun as your little ones. Our bandage seals on all four sides to keep out germs and dirt and is 2x more absorbent than other brands, so your kids are always covered. Gone are the days of searching for bandages. Our bandages are pre-sorted, and each tin is labeled on the side, so you can find what you need, when you need it. Repurpose, reuse, and recycle our stackable tins - the possibilities are endless. And the fun doesn't stop - kids will find a million ways to reuse the tin packaging. Hello afternoon snacks, tiny toys and backyard treasures. When you're ready for anything, everything is possible. Of course, astronaunts always needs to be prepared! HSA/FSA Eligible Restrictions apply; contact your insurance provider about plan allowances and requirements

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Welly Flex Fabric Bandages Space - 48ct!
How would you rate this product?
New York, New York
Welly Flex Fabric Bandages Space - 48ct ; I bought these for my granddaughter and myself, I’m so glad I did. I just love having a cute pattern is so much fun! They really do stay in place and I my granddaughter love the outta space design. I would recommend!

Looking for your answer?