BY WELLSLEY FARMS #27 in Canned Seafood

Bunnie C.
I purchase a a bulk pack pack from BJs and I absolutely love it. I was a little skeptical because it was cheaper than the ones that I normally buy but it held up and I'll be sticking to this brand. it goes great with avocado spread and Townhouse crackers. add a little bit of Dijon mustard if you want
Andrea H.
Wilmington, DE
Have to have the solid white. This tuna is comparable to the higher brands out there. Makes a perfect tuna salad to add to any barbecue. You can find this at BJs wholesale clubs, they typically offer a week free pass so if you don't have one you can still buy products!
Teresa T.
Westminster, MD
i bought at walmart nt expensive. Best Tuna I ever had an a great price for a package of them! Mixed with mayo, a little black pepper & some onion powder on Toasted bread is DELICIOUS!
Emma S.
Reading, PA
I love Wellsley Farms Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water! I always make a can up before a swim meet or water polo tournament. Healthy snack and energy/strength replenished. Would buy this product again!
Chris I.
Best Tuna I ever had an a great price for a package of them! Mixed with mayo, a little black pepper & some onion powder on Toasted bread is DELICIOUS! Deffinately recommend this Tuna.
Gloria J.
Brentwood, NY
I actually scanned in wellsey farms vitamin D whole milk. It is a good quality brand, but the milk isn't the best.
Norma A.
Love This Tuna ! I Choose This One Over Any Other brand ! Has A Different But Better Taste Then Any Other Brand !
Devina G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I hate tuna, fish in general. But my grandma buys this and loves it. She prefers this brand over any other.
Tiffany H.
Goodyear, AZ
This tuna is great! I love having this on my salads and the tuna in water is much better than in oil.