Wellsley Farms Organic Sumatra Estate Whole Bean Coffee, 40 oz. uploaded by Emily L.

BY WELLSLEY FARMS

This morning Joe has an earthy, fruity aroma and flavor. All the beans are certified organic by Quality Assurance International. see more...

Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
So me and my hubby are coffee lovers, I was a barista for 5 years and I’ve had my fair share of different beans, roasts, brew methods, everything you can think of. We’ve been buying Wellsley Farms coffee (BJs wholesale store brand) for the last year or so, and they’ve been quality for the price! I had a coupon and this caught my eye! It’s labeled asmedium dark roast, I think it has a nutty, chocolate aroma, and goes down so smooth for what I would consider a true dark roast. No true bitterness, makes fantastic iced coffee as well. We grind our beans before brewing and the whole house smells wonderful before we even press brew! I highly recommend this for anyone who enjoys dark roast, but wants something smooth! I believe it’s organic aspect is what gives it such a pure taste. Love it!
Maria H.
Stratford
I don’t drink coffee at all so I can’t say anything about but my husband pretty happy with coffee from Wellesley farms coffee specially with this one

back