Wellsley Farm Organic Coconut Oil, Extra Virgin, 54 Oz Jar uploaded by Alexis B.Wellsley Farm Organic Coconut Oil, Extra Virgin, 54 Oz Jar uploaded by Morenike K.Wellsley Farm Organic Coconut Oil, Extra Virgin, 54 Oz Jar uploaded by Sophia A.

BY WELLSLEY FARM

Coconut oil is a versatile material that can be used for a wide array of purposes. Use it as a substitute for butter while baking or cooking, or use it to moisturize your skin and hair. Great for a wide range of household purposes. Use instead of butter or margarine while baking or cooking. Organic butter is gluten free for use by those with a restricted diet. Extra virgin oil is cold pressed and unrefined to keep the fresh coconut aroma and flavor. Wellsley Farm Organic Coconut Oil, Extra Virgin, 54 Oz Jar is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by Wellsley Farm. see more...

Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Not sure of the price but I purchase mine always from Bjs.. the price does matter because i have it for multiple uses everyday except for cooking. I use it for my hair and body and for oil pulling as well as a makeup remover.
Avani P.
I used this product for lip balm, eyelashes, and as a makeup remover, lip scrub. It works great but it comes with A LOT in it and I feel like I could never finish it!
Sophia A.
New York , NY
I love using coconut oil from purposes of health cooking to my skin, make up remover, making my own toothpaste, making my own deodorant. This coconut oil is organic extra virgin , it has a fresh coconut flavor and aroma ;it's great for cooking and it's great for hair skin and moisturizing feet,cuticles,and dry skin.
ang C.
Paramount, CA
honestly i use coconut oil every single day . There is not a day I won’t use it , although it has a certain smell , you ca always buy one without scent. It works really well with the skin and hair. I apply it to My skin and it makes it smoother , when I apply it to my hair , it removes split ends and helps it grow faster.
Denisse G.
I use this coconut oil for everything, from my hair, to my skin, and in my food. It smells and taste great! It is a little pricey at about $14 but it is a big jar so I feel like you are getting your money's worth.
Alexis B.
Mechanicsburg
Organic coconut oil is the best for removing makeup! It completely removes makeup and keeps skin healthy and clean not only that but it helps your eyelashes stay strong and grow which is important because when you wear eye makeup everyday it can damage your eyelashes!
Brynn C.
Clifton Hts, PA
Great value! Huge tub is lasting me forever and I use it for everything...Great quality for use in everything from hair to coffee...
Sharmz J.
I use this to cook, rub as lotion, and as a hair treatment. I love this stuff so much I buy tons at a time. Definitely recommend
Veronica B.
Tacoma
Coconut oil is great for the hair and skin! I love this oil!!! I use it on our hair bc it definitely locks in the moisture