BY WELLS YOUNG'S

Amanda H.
Mt Washington, KY
This beer is so yummy. Tastes just like banana bread! We got it in a "choose your own" pack from a liquor store and so far the only downside is not being able to find it in a six pack. It is relatively inexpensive. If you love banana flavor, you are sure to love this product!
Alysha R.
very strong banana bread smell tastes like banana bread soaked in beer which isn't too bad but not something i'm really looking for either and i gave it 4 stars though because there is a slightly off aftertaste
Kanza T.
Piscataway, NJ
I was recommended this beer from a former coworker after I told her I generally don't like beer. So if you're one of those ladies, check this one out. The banana flavor is superb, it doesn't taste artificial or too sweet, it's just the right amount. I took one star off because I don't taste bread in it. Overall, this is one of my favorite alcoholic beverages
Lindsay M.
Miami Shores, FL
This beer is fantastic ! Tastes just like banana bread and it's not a heavy beer. This is my go-to beer when available and it's no longer a mission to find.. Except it comes in small packs, 6 packs. Highly recommended if you like banana bread and it's not super sweet . Sip it after/while eating a Hershey kiss for an extra burst of flavor !
Liz V.
I had this for the first time in key west. It was so different and refreshing! Having the banana nut bread after taste was amazing! The only downside is that it's hard to find and can get pretty expensive for one bottle. But would recommend this to other others at least give it a try
Nikki B.
This is one of my all time favorites!! It is great to have a glass of this by itself or mixed with young's double chocolate stout! The flavors are so rich and beautiful it's like drinking a delicious glass of banana bread!
Brooke M.
Indianapolis, IN
Yummy! This is a favorite among my friends. It is a darker beer with banana bread under tones. Not overwhelming with banana flavor. A bottle of this and some haagendazs dulce de ledge ice cream, yum!
Ky S.
This is literally the best beer I've ever had. You can not only taste but smell the banana bread goodness! My trick is to have a little chocolate with it. Handful of chocolate chips and this beer... Sounds like a great Friday night!
Stephanie G.
San Antonio, TX
I'd like to think of myself as an adventurous beer drinker, so when I saw this beer at the store, I knew I had to try! Surprisingly, this beer really did taste like banana! It wasn't overwhelmingly like banana bread, but I got a slight hint of cinnamon. The beer is very light and not too sweet, but definitely lives up to the banana in the name. I would totally recommend this beer to someone looking for something a little quirky.
Liz V.
Where can I buy them in a pack instead of individually?