Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW

Wells Fargo Personal & Business Banking

based on 494 reviews

Highlights
Ashley B.
  • I think that give you the benefits of having a national chain while still giving you the customer service of a hometown bank. in 75 reviews.

• Michelle M.
  • Wells Fargo used to be a great bank when they had reasonable checking accounts and didn't try to force extra accounts for practically every transaction! in 15 reviews.

• Leonela R.
  • The only thing I don't really like is when they charge you a monthly fee on the debit card for not swiping it 10x a month. in 13 reviews.

• Jamie L.
  • I've been a member of Wells Fargo since it was Wachovia and before that First Union, and as a bank, if you're just cashing a check or opening a savings account, they're fine, but as soon as something happens and you need to talk to a representative, their customer service is awful, and they're not looking to help you, just to sell you more products. in 12 reviews.

• Victoria H.
  • The only reason I didn't give it an F was that I have come across some great customer service from tellers that actually seemed to care about my issue. in 11 reviews.

0 character used

Write Review
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Summer R.
    Summer R.

1 influenster found this helpful

When I was 18, I wasn't good with my financial decisions that resulted into bad credit and other not so fun things, in life. However, Wells Fargo gave me a second fighting chance to improve my credit and my financial stature, so that I have a healthy business. As well so it won't be as bad to get a loan or credit card within the near future. Their customer service is phenomenal and I absolutely love my banker, he's so encouraging and helpful! I wouldn't be in business if it wasn't for Wells Fargo and I won't be going to another bank for a long time! They have no hidden fees, everything is said up-front and I read all documentation, before signing anything. They do charge for certain services, but its worth the extra money, in my case!

Joanna O.
    Joanna O.

1 influenster found this helpful

I banked with Wells Fargo for quite a few years and was happy, until they began to make ridiculous rules for keeping my account and adding extra charges for no reason. I finally decided to leave Wells Fargo, even though I knew I was giving up the convenience of their ATMs and banks being everywhere. I love the bank I am a part of now and don't regret it at all! Wells Fargo was not worth it!

Deborah P.
    Deborah P.

1 influenster found this helpful

I have never had any issues with my bank. At the same time I don't get any perks or benefits. I closed my sAvings account after realizing they were charging me a fee to have it which was never explained to me when opening. I recently started seeing a monthly service fee get deducted on my checking account. I only keep them because I haven't had time to check into other banks.

courtney F.

1 influenster found this helpful

I've used Wells Fargo for over five years now, and I've never had a problem with them. Checking and savings accounts with no fees. They helped me get a credit card even though my credit score is terrible due to family issues. They are very friendly and helpful every time I walk into a branch. I've never had a bad experience with them!

Melissa C.
    Melissa C.

1 influenster found this helpful

Since high school i have been with Wells Fargo. I love that im in college now and they don't charge me monthly fees because im a student :) I can really focus on saving money and not worry on how much they take out monthly anymore.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Czarina S.
    Czarina S.

Did you know that you can create your own debit card FOR FREE on wellsfargo.com? I recently did mine & I can't wait for it to come to me! It's a pic of my SO & me in Disneyland :)

15 answersNov 09 - 2012 - 10:08 a.m.
    Tray  B.
    Tray B.

What credit card is best?

3 answersJun 14 - 2015 - 2:11 p.m.
    Boom Meng'Yong J.
    Boom Meng'Yong J.

I been banking with Wellsl Fargo. For the leat five years tgey are. A pretty good bank

2 answersMay 14 - 2015 - 11:31 p.m.
    Eileen H.
    Eileen H.

What are the requirements to qualify? Have been wanting to open an account but not so sure?

8 answersApr 12 - 2015 - 7:15 p.m.
    Hannah F.
    Hannah F.

Do you like this bank compared to others?

16 answersFeb 05 - 2015 - 8:29 p.m.
    Lysandra C.
    Lysandra C.

Did any one know that now if you run out of checks there more then happy to print them out for you when ever you need them .

9 answersJan 29 - 2015 - 9:31 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION