Wells Fargo Bank
#6 in Banks
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Woodstock, GA
Do you currently get charged the monthly fee to use your debit card? This is why I went to another bank but I sure do miss Wells Customer Service! :/
Cristina C.
Cristina C.
Lamont, CA
1 year, 11 months ago
No don't get charged a fee, this bank is great from what I heard in the past and from my family
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
2 years, 4 months ago
You shouldnt but I totally feel you there. I was charged money every month just to keep money in their bank. I found out after two months and they gave me money back after I disputed them.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Missouri City, Tx
2 years, 7 months ago
Not if you do direct deposit.
Felicia C.
Felicia C.
Pasadena , TX
3 years, 3 months ago
I don't get charged any fee and i have a debit card. I recently got my first credit card from them and haven't used it yet because i am still at my part time job and they don't cargo me for not using it either.
Paula C.
Paula C.
Essex Fells, NJ
3 years, 4 months ago
You only get charged if you use your card 10 times or less a month or if you don't have $1500 in it. If you meet one of the two then you shouldn't get charged.
Marie B.
Marie B.
Pearland, TX
3 years, 4 months ago
No but you do get charged to use an ATM if it is not a Wells Fargo ATM. Annoying hidden fee!!!
Adriana C.
Adriana C.
3 years, 5 months ago
Nope! They should not charge you. If so, contact customer service.
Jesenia R.
Jesenia R.
Los Angeles, CA
3 years, 5 months ago
No. I don't get charged. If I do it's because of the amount of (less) times I use it.
Laura B.
Laura B.
3 years, 9 months ago
No, I have the way-2-save account, so as long as I use my card 10x or more per month, I don't get charged a fee.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Burleson , Tx
3 years, 9 months ago
Olivia Z.
Olivia Z.
3 years, 11 months ago
No I never had to do that
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
4 years, 2 months ago
As long as you spend their expected amount, don't do too many transfers, and care careful to avoid going into the red, you wont usually be charged any fees. However, some ATMs and other services may cause fees to occur on your account.
Robin V.
Mckenzie H.
Mckenzie H.
Ringgold, GA
4 years, 4 months ago
The only fee we get charged is the $5 a month for the service fee!
Alba A.
Alba A.
4 years, 7 months ago
No I have been with this bank for 3 years and I have never been charge for their services. But I do have to admit that I have direct deposit and a savings/checking account.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Rahway, NJ
4 years, 10 months ago
Mine recently switched to that $5.00 fee too, so I've been looking at new banks. I opened it as a student account, but since I'm not longer a student, they switched it to start charging a fee. I've opened an account with Ally, which actually gives you interest on your checking account, but has limitations with it's ATMs, so I'm also looking for a new bank without fees with good ATMs, so it's easy to deposit money.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Wichita Falls, TX
4 years, 10 months ago
You do not get charged a fee to use your debit card but you do get a monthly fee for checking. This fee can be waived if you set up an automatic monthly transfer to your checking.
Jillian Q.
Jillian Q.
Glen Allen, VA
4 years, 10 months ago
I opened a student account (even though I'm not a student anymore). If I started getting charged, I would probably switch to a credit union. I can't believe you miss their customer service - I think it's terrible! lol
Lyndsey G.
Lyndsey G.
Baltimore, MD
4 years, 10 months ago
Never had to pay for bank services.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Nope i don't
Czarina S.
Czarina S.
Kailua Kona, HI
4 years, 10 months ago
Nope, I do not.. If you are a student, you can get free checking! I've never had to pay for bank services.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
4 years, 11 months ago
No, you don't, the only fee they have is a $5 a month fee but it is easily waived, you should check it out!