by Wells Fargo
Ask a Question
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Woodstock, GA

Do you currently get charged the monthly fee to use your debit card? This is why I went to another bank but I sure do miss Wells Customer Service! :/
Cristina C.
Cristina C.
Oct. 27, 2015, 12:37 a.m.
No don't get charged a fee, this bank is great from what I heard in the past and from my family
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
May 8, 2015, 7:39 p.m.
You shouldnt but I totally feel you there. I was charged money every month just to keep money in their bank. I found out after two months and they gave me money back after I disputed them.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Feb. 5, 2015, 11:33 a.m.
Not if you do direct deposit.
Felicia C.
Felicia C.
June 15, 2014, 11:19 a.m.
I don't get charged any fee and i have a debit card. I recently got my first credit card from them and haven't used it yet because i am still at my part time job and they don't cargo me for not using it either.
Paula C.
Paula C.
May 21, 2014, 10:36 p.m.
You only get charged if you use your card 10 times or less a month or if you don't have $1500 in it. If you meet one of the two then you shouldn't get charged.
Marie B.
Marie B.
May 20, 2014, 2:31 p.m.
No but you do get charged to use an ATM if it is not a Wells Fargo ATM. Annoying hidden fee!!!
Adriana C.
Adriana C.
April 24, 2014, 11:20 p.m.
Nope! They should not charge you. If so, contact customer service.
Jesenia R.
Jesenia R.
April 11, 2014, 10:31 p.m.
No. I don't get charged. If I do it's because of the amount of (less) times I use it.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Dec. 27, 2013, 10:05 p.m.
No, I have the way-2-save account, so as long as I use my card 10x or more per month, I don't get charged a fee.
Olivia Z.
Olivia Z.
Oct. 21, 2013, 7:46 a.m.
No I never had to do that
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
July 4, 2013, 9:31 p.m.
As long as you spend their expected amount, don't do too many transfers, and care careful to avoid going into the red, you wont usually be charged any fees. However, some ATMs and other services may cause fees to occur on your account.
Robin V.
Robin V.
July 3, 2013, 7:50 p.m.
Not at all.
Mckenzie H.
Mckenzie H.
May 16, 2013, 1:33 p.m.
The only fee we get charged is the $5 a month for the service fee!
Alba A.
Alba A.
Feb. 6, 2013, 4:53 a.m.
No I have been with this bank for 3 years and I have never been charge for their services. But I do have to admit that I have direct deposit and a savings/checking account.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Nov. 9, 2012, 5:20 p.m.
Mine recently switched to that $5.00 fee too, so I've been looking at new banks. I opened it as a student account, but since I'm not longer a student, they switched it to start charging a fee. I've opened an account with Ally, which actually gives you interest on your checking account, but has limitations with it's ATMs, so I'm also looking for a new bank without fees with good ATMs, so it's easy to deposit money.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Nov. 9, 2012, 5:16 p.m.
You do not get charged a fee to use your debit card but you do get a monthly fee for checking. This fee can be waived if you set up an automatic monthly transfer to your checking.
Jillian Q.
Jillian Q.
Nov. 8, 2012, 4:59 p.m.
I opened a student account (even though I'm not a student anymore). If I started getting charged, I would probably switch to a credit union. I can't believe you miss their customer service - I think it's terrible! lol
Lyndsey G.
Lyndsey G.
Nov. 7, 2012, 9:31 a.m.
Never had to pay for bank services.
Czarina S.
Czarina S.
Nov. 1, 2012, 7:51 p.m.
Nope, I do not.. If you are a student, you can get free checking! I've never had to pay for bank services.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
Oct. 27, 2012, 4:50 p.m.
No, you don't, the only fee they have is a $5 a month fee but it is easily waived, you should check it out!

Join Now