Wells Fargo Bank
By Wells Fargo
#6 in Banks
Rachel P.
Woodstock, GA
Do you currently get charged the monthly fee to use your debit card? This is why I went to another bank but I sure do miss Wells Customer Service! :/
Cristina C.
Cristina C.
Lamont, CA
2 years ago
No don't get charged a fee, this bank is great from what I heard in the past and from my family
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
2 years, 6 months ago
You shouldnt but I totally feel you there. I was charged money every month just to keep money in their bank. I found out after two months and they gave me money back after I disputed them.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Missouri City, Tx
2 years, 9 months ago
Not if you do direct deposit.
Felicia C.
Felicia C.
Pasadena, TX
3 years, 5 months ago
I don't get charged any fee and i have a debit card. I recently got my first credit card from them and haven't used it yet because i am still at my part time job and they don't cargo me for not using it either.
Paula C.
Paula C.
Essex Fells, NJ
3 years, 6 months ago
You only get charged if you use your card 10 times or less a month or if you don't have $1500 in it. If you meet one of the two then you shouldn't get charged.
Marie B.
Marie B.
Pearland, TX
3 years, 6 months ago
No but you do get charged to use an ATM if it is not a Wells Fargo ATM. Annoying hidden fee!!!
Adriana C.
Adriana C.
3 years, 6 months ago
Nope! They should not charge you. If so, contact customer service.
Jesenia R.
Jesenia R.
Los Angeles, CA
3 years, 7 months ago
No. I don't get charged. If I do it's because of the amount of (less) times I use it.
Laura B.
Laura B.
3 years, 10 months ago
No, I have the way-2-save account, so as long as I use my card 10x or more per month, I don't get charged a fee.
Jessica B.