Add a Photo

By Wells Fargo

#6 in Financial Services

Wells Fargo & Company is an American multinational banking and financial services holding company headquartered in San Francisco, California. Wells Fargo is a provider of banking, mortgage, investing, credit card, insurance, and consumer and commercial financial services.

Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
North Bennington, VT

I used Wells Fargo to Invest some of my money I feel like they did a really excellent job guiding me through the process. The only problem was there wasn't one close to me. I did not have to pay any thing it was part of my investment account through my job. I would definitely recommend this to family and friends to get started on investing.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Newton, NC

Wouldn't recommend this bank to anyone. Was treated entirely unprofessionally by a bank manager after being a member for over two years for trying to change my name after a marriage. It was only after closing all my accounts that same day that I received an apology. Customer service is terrible.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Bath, PA

I love Wells Fargo! I had my wallet stolen and someone spent my money on my debit card. Wells Fargo was fast acting and I received my money back fast! Customer service is great also, depending on when you call the hold times can be a bit longer. I highly recommend this bank!!
Holly L.
Holly L.

Friendly staff that always makes sure you are well taken care of. I've banked with Wells Fargo for sometime now. Great for credit, auto and home loans!
Jenny D.
Jenny D.

I have an account with Wells Fargo and I love it every time I go to the bank they make me feel very good very nice people and customer service
yasmin m.
yasmin m.
Madison, TN

really satisfied I been with them for a long time years I can say and is been good so far
Michelle D.
Michelle D.

This is where my parents bank. The only complaint is there aren't many local branches, so often they have to travel out of their way to get to one.
Luz R.
Luz R.
Jersey City, NJ

Love Wellsfargo I have had this bank for many years. Love their service and customer service is always there to help. They are never rude and always helpful.
silvia m.
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM

mostly satisfied. i have been banking with wells Fargo for 6 years now. no major complaints
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Lake City, FL

I've been a customer of this back since 2007! I love Wells Fargo. I'm not rich, but I have had maybe 2 overdraft fees on my account in 9 years and each time they took care of it. They offer a secured card that has help me build some credit and I am thinking about refinancing my car through them!! They are WONDERFUL! , very easy to talk to, always helpful and they know their jobs!
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Apopka, FL

Do you like this bank compared to others?
Kristin S.
April 26, 2016, 10:57 a.m.
I like it better than previous banks I've been with
Czarina S.
Czarina S.
Kailua Kona, HI

Did you know that you can create your own debit card FOR FREE on wellsfargo.com? I recently did mine & I can't wait for it to come to me! It's a pic of my SO & me in Disneyland :)
Kristin S.
April 26, 2016, 10:56 a.m.
yes! great bank
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Woodstock, GA

Do you currently get charged the monthly fee to use your debit card? This is why I went to another bank but I sure do miss Wells Customer Service! :/
Cristina C.
Oct. 27, 2015, 12:37 a.m.
No don't get charged a fee, this bank is great from what I heard in the past and from my family
Lamont, CA

I don't have a bank account. Would this one be a good start?
Kristin S.
April 26, 2016, 10:56 a.m.
I like it and you can find it all over the US
Ashley D.
Ashley D.

Do they offer free checking?
Kimm P.