influenster

influenster

Highlights
Ashley B.
  • I think that give you the benefits of having a national chain while still giving you the customer service of a hometown bank. in 75 reviews.

• Michelle M.
  • Wells Fargo used to be a great bank when they had reasonable checking accounts and didn't try to force extra accounts for practically every transaction! in 15 reviews.

• Leonela R.
  • The only thing I don't really like is when they charge you a monthly fee on the debit card for not swiping it 10x a month. in 13 reviews.

• Jamie L.
  • I've been a member of Wells Fargo since it was Wachovia and before that First Union, and as a bank, if you're just cashing a check or opening a savings account, they're fine, but as soon as something happens and you need to talk to a representative, their customer service is awful, and they're not looking to help you, just to sell you more products. in 12 reviews.

• Victoria H.
  • The only reason I didn't give it an F was that I have come across some great customer service from tellers that actually seemed to care about my issue. in 11 reviews.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Heidi n.

1 influenster found this helpful

I currently have Wells Fargo for checking/savings/debit/credit card. I've had their services since 1999. They are always kind via phone/online. I am feeling meh about them, for the following reasons, and perhaps they will help others too. If you don't have X amount in your checking account--they deduct $10 EVERY month. That 'X' amount isn't if you have a total of $5k! It's like $500/month. That's A LOT of money to me, but I don't really want to change ALL of my ONline Bill Payments to another bank. Also, one wouldn't think this is an annoyance, but at the local branches--there is a person that greets you AS SOON AS YOU ENTER....it's almost like they are paid $800 to be the first to say Hi, What Can I help you with? I liked the olden days, where you stood in line and talked to the teller about what you needed OR if they had an information desk--you'd know to ask that person.

Angelica E.

1 influenster found this helpful

I currently have Wells Fargo. They gave me a debit card and credit card. One day I lost both cards and I immediately looked up the number to cancel the cards. The credit card was easy to cancel and get a replacement. The debit card took me about an hour or so. They wanted my card number and I was like I lost my card I don't know it. They asked for my account number and I don't know it. I don't carry my checks and all I was carrying was my phone and my wallet that was now lost. It was around 8pm and the branch was close and I wasn't. It was a struggle to get a replacement and cancel it.

Krystal A.

1 influenster found this helpful

I am not a fan of this bank. The last time I walked in was to cash a check. I was shopping, and nowhere near my bank, and the check was drafted from this bank. The teller was rude and held my check hostage until I opened a savings account. I did ask for my check back and she said it's just a quick signature. I was there for an hour and half. When I finally gave in and my check cashed; I left. I was so upset and walked in to close the account the next day.

Heather P.

1 influenster found this helpful

I was not a fan of WellsFargo. I was a member at another bank before WellsFargo bought them out so my accounts were now through wellsfargo. They had a security feature that was really annoying if I went to a gas station and than went grocery shopping using my bank card they would flag the charge and my card would get declined when checking out grocery shopping. I ended up finding a new bank.

Nelly G.

1 influenster found this helpful

Bad experience with Wells there is always an issue. Charges for phone calls, having a checking account and just plain rude customer service. Wells Fargo please be nice to your clients they are the ones keeping you in business by allowing you to make money with our money and not charging you those 20% you charge us on your credit cards.
    Not a fan!

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Czarina S.
    Czarina S.

Did you know that you can create your own debit card FOR FREE on wellsfargo.com? I recently did mine & I can't wait for it to come to me! It's a pic of my SO & me in Disneyland :)

20 answersNov 09 - 2012 - 10:08 a.m.
    Ashley D.
    Ashley D.

Do they offer free checking?

10 answersDec 10 - 2015 - 3:18 p.m.
    bobbi w.
    bobbi w.

How is this bank? I wanna open a savings

6 answersNov 18 - 2015 - 2:24 p.m.
    Cristina C.
    Cristina C.

I don't have a bank account. Would this one be a good start?

7 answersOct 27 - 2015 - 12:36 a.m.
    Tray  B.
    Tray B.

What credit card is best?

10 answersJun 14 - 2015 - 2:11 p.m.
    Boom Meng'Yong J.
    Boom Meng'Yong J.

I been banking with Wellsl Fargo. For the leat five years tgey are. A pretty good bank

6 answersMay 14 - 2015 - 11:31 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now