Wells Fargo Bank

based on 690 reviews

Highlights
Ashley B.
  • I think that give you the benefits of having a national chain while still giving you the customer service of a hometown bank. in 75 reviews.

• Michelle M.
  • Wells Fargo used to be a great bank when they had reasonable checking accounts and didn't try to force extra accounts for practically every transaction! in 15 reviews.

• Leonela R.
  • The only thing I don't really like is when they charge you a monthly fee on the debit card for not swiping it 10x a month. in 13 reviews.

• Jamie L.
  • I've been a member of Wells Fargo since it was Wachovia and before that First Union, and as a bank, if you're just cashing a check or opening a savings account, they're fine, but as soon as something happens and you need to talk to a representative, their customer service is awful, and they're not looking to help you, just to sell you more products. in 12 reviews.

• Victoria H.
  • The only reason I didn't give it an F was that I have come across some great customer service from tellers that actually seemed to care about my issue. in 11 reviews.

0 character used

Add Picture
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Heidi n.

1 influenster found this helpful

I currently have Wells Fargo for checking/savings/debit/credit card. I've had their services since 1999. They are always kind via phone/online. I am feeling meh about them, for the following reasons, and perhaps they will help others too. If you don't have X amount in your checking account--they deduct $10 EVERY month. That 'X' amount isn't if you have a total of $5k! It's like $500/month. That's A LOT of money to me, but I don't really want to change ALL of my ONline Bill Payments to another bank. Also, one wouldn't think this is an annoyance, but at the local branches--there is a person that greets you AS SOON AS YOU ENTER....it's almost like they are paid $800 to be the first to say Hi, What Can I help you with? I liked the olden days, where you stood in line and talked to the teller about what you needed OR if they had an information desk--you'd know to ask that person.

karen a.

1 influenster found this helpful

Sé que es raro decir que Residence Inn puede estar en mis 5 mejores hoteles para alojarse cuando estoy de viaje por trabajo y sí sé que algunos están fuera de fecha. Pero yo digo que porque es espaciosa, con una sala de estar y cocina, que me permite cocinar hasta comidas sencillas en la cocina frente a tener que ir a un restaurante y sentarse durante 2 horas para completar una comida. También hacen horas felices en los que tienen cerveza y vino y aperitivos que cambia diariamente. Pero no creo que hacen que el viernes y los sábados. Alojarse en el hotel Inn la próxima vez que viaje por su trabajo!
    Feb 19 de - 2016 - 8:06 am
    RESEÑA INADECUADA
    OPINIÓN RELACIONADA
    OPINIÓN DUPLICADO
    Esta bandera? SERVICIAL

Tina C.

1 influenster found this helpful

Our mortgage is with this company and we thought we needed to refinance our home, not taking any money out just locking in a low rate. We contacted Wells Fargo and they drew up the paperwork 3 or 4 times, asked for more information and extra documents and signatures then when we purchased our house 10 years ago. The process was so messed up hey had to keep reopening a new deal because thy could not get it done by the end of the month 3 or 4 months in a row! Finally E looked up our mortgage paperwork and found we did not need to worry about locking into a lower rate and ended up telling them to go pound sand.

Angelica E.

1 influenster found this helpful

I currently have Wells Fargo. They gave me a debit card and credit card. One day I lost both cards and I immediately looked up the number to cancel the cards. The credit card was easy to cancel and get a replacement. The debit card took me about an hour or so. They wanted my card number and I was like I lost my card I don't know it. They asked for my account number and I don't know it. I don't carry my checks and all I was carrying was my phone and my wallet that was now lost. It was around 8pm and the branch was close and I wasn't. It was a struggle to get a replacement and cancel it.

Jenn W.

1 influenster found this helpful

I do not like this band, they charge for EVERYTHING and it takes an act of god to get anything done. If you ever call or even worse go into the bank to speak with someone plan on waiting a while. They don't care about anything but getting sales, it's not friendly like other banks. I would never bank her again. No free accounts, unless you do all sorts of different things to make that happen, no free services for customers and they don't' care how long you have been there you're a number and sale from the moment you walk in.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Czarina S.
    Czarina S.

Did you know that you can create your own debit card FOR FREE on wellsfargo.com? I recently did mine & I can't wait for it to come to me! It's a pic of my SO & me in Disneyland :)

23 answersNov 09 - 2012 - 10:08 a.m.
    Leslie M.
    Leslie M.

is this the same bank that merged with Bank of America?

4 answersFeb 29 - 2016 - 10:46 p.m.
    Ashley D.
    Ashley D.

Do they offer free checking?

11 answersDec 10 - 2015 - 3:18 p.m.
    bobbi w.
    bobbi w.

How is this bank? I wanna open a savings

8 answersNov 18 - 2015 - 2:24 p.m.
    Cristina C.
    Cristina C.

I don't have a bank account. Would this one be a good start?

13 answersOct 27 - 2015 - 12:36 a.m.
    Tray B.
    Tray B.

What credit card is best?

11 answersJun 14 - 2015 - 2:11 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION