BY WELLS FARGO #86 in Apps

Wells Fargo Mobile® is a fast, secure, and free* service for Wells Fargo and Wells Fargo Advisors clients. It is optimized for iOS devices and available 24/7 using your existing Wells Fargo Online® Username and Password.

Your security is our priority — Mobile data transmissions are safeguarded by 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to prevent unauthorized access. Our Online Security Guarantee provides added protection against unauthorized access to your accounts. We will never transmit your account number.

ACCOUNT ACTIVITY

• View your account balances and activity **NEW** for consumer accounts, view check and deposit images!
  • Available balance and pending deposits — learn more about how your available balance is calculated and what’s still pending. Note, some transaction activities may not be immediately recorded to your account and may not yet be reflected in the available balance
  • Search and Sort — Find the transaction you're looking for in just a few keystrokes
  • Detailed transactions list — View the date, location, amount, and more for transactions on one page, just like you see in Online Banking.
  • View your credit card rewards balance

WELLS FARGO SUREPAY

• Send money, using a mobile number or email address, to friends and family with eligible accounts at participating financial institutions.

TRANSFERS AND PAYMENTS

• Make transfers and payments to your accounts.

BILL PAY

• Schedule payments and pay bills right from your mobile device
  • If you're already a Bill Pay customer, your payees are automatically available for use in Mobile Bill Pay

TRACK INVESTMENTS

• Monitor balances, holdings, account activity and open orders for your Wells Fargo Advisors and WellsTrade accounts
  • Get real-time quotes, charts, market data and news

MOBILE DEPOSIT

• Deposit checks directly into your eligible Wells Fargo checking or savings accounts.

ATM LOCATOR

• Let us help you find a nearby Wells Fargo ATM. Locate an ATM using your current location or enter the zip code or address of the area you wish to search. You’ll be provided a list of ATMs with the address and distance from your current location.

• I can't possibly be the only one who agrees this is awesome!!!!3 Answers
  • What other features do you wish were included in their mobile app...1 Answers
  • Easy to use and very secure site. I am pleased with how i can ch...1 Answers
Wells Fargo App
  • "I check my account balances daily, transfer money to different accounts, and deposit checks my taking a picture of the check itself!" in 5 reviews
Kaitlyn S.
This app is way ahead of its time! You can cash your checks using this app and the camera! It's free so it's easily affordable and this app exceeded all expectations I had and I would easily recommend this to other Wells Fargo bankers!
Becky P.
Easy to use app- I'm in in almost daily as I have multiple Wells Fargo accounts. Makes transferring funds and paying bills fast and simple.
LOVE the photo deposit option. Sometimes it's a little glitchy, but it's so slick.
Jassel D.
Geyserville, CA
This app makes it easy for me to see how much money I have saved. That way I don't have to go in every time I want to check
Desiree T.
This is an app I use daily. It's very simple to use and I love that it now utilizes Touch ID to log on quickly.
Lynnrae G.
Techie Expert
Easy log in, money transfer, cashing in checks, and the app design is simple and easy to navigate through!
Erin K.
Shows me my balance and what transactions were done. Good to keep track of your finances
Karely S.
Carson, CA
The Well s Fargo is really cool! I have other bank accounts and I use their apps to do everything but the Wells Fargo app is the most developed and easiest to use! I took a star away because I recently closed my savings and checking account with them but still kept their credit card because I get really good rewards with them!
Alanna K.
Tallahassee, FL
Techie Expert
I've had a couple glitches with this app but all were fixed very quickly. I like how it signs me out automatically after not using it for a certain amount of time because I know that it makes my accounts more secure. The online banking just keeps me on top of my transactions and I think I'd be very nervous about my spending without it.
Knycole S.
Fort Worth , TX
I love the new age of banking. Everything is quick, easy, and accessible in the comfort of my home. You are able to transfer money, freeze your account, check your balances, and so much more without stepping foot in the bank. (Aside from major changes to your account. You may need to see a banker in person for that.)
Cecilia M.
Techie Expert
Easy to use. You can easily make any account transactions that you need. If you have questions or need information about your card history it will show of there. Easy to make payments and send money to anothers accounts. I've never had an issue with the app. I do recommend it.
Brenda V.
I can't possibly be the only one who agrees this is awesome!!!!
Cherry A.
Easy to use and very secure site. I am pleased with how i can check my account and balances even on the go.
Carly C.
Logan, UT
What other features do you wish were included in their mobile app and their mobile interface?