BY WELLS FARGO #14 in Apps

Wells Fargo Mobile® is a fast, secure, and free* service for Wells Fargo and Wells Fargo Advisors clients. It is optimized for iOS devices and available 24/7 using your existing Wells Fargo Online® Username and Password.

Your security is our priority — Mobile data transmissions are safeguarded by 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to prevent unauthorized access. Our Online Security Guarantee provides added protection against unauthorized access to your accounts. We will never transmit your account number.

ACCOUNT ACTIVITY

• View your account balances and activity **NEW** for consumer accounts, view check and deposit images!
  • Available balance and pending deposits — learn more about how your available balance is calculated and what’s still pending. Note, some transaction activities may not be immediately recorded to your account and may not yet be reflected in the available balance
  • Search and Sort — Find the transaction you're looking for in just a few keystrokes
  • Detailed transactions list — View the date, location, amount, and more for transactions on one page, just like you see in Online Banking.
  • View your credit card rewards balance

WELLS FARGO SUREPAY

• Send money, using a mobile number or email address, to friends and family with eligible accounts at participating financial institutions.

TRANSFERS AND PAYMENTS

• Make transfers and payments to your accounts.

BILL PAY

• Schedule payments and pay bills right from your mobile device
  • If you're already a Bill Pay customer, your payees are automatically available for use in Mobile Bill Pay

TRACK INVESTMENTS

• Monitor balances, holdings, account activity and open orders for your Wells Fargo Advisors and WellsTrade accounts
  • Get real-time quotes, charts, market data and news

MOBILE DEPOSIT

• Deposit checks directly into your eligible Wells Fargo checking or savings accounts.

ATM LOCATOR

• Let us help you find a nearby Wells Fargo ATM. Locate an ATM using your current location or enter the zip code or address of the area you wish to search. You’ll be provided a list of ATMs with the address and distance from your current location.

• What does this app do?1 Answers
  • I can't possibly be the only one who agrees this is aweso...4 Answers
  • Easy to use and very secure site. I am pleased with how ...2 Answers
Wells Fargo App
  • "I check my account balances daily, transfer money to different accounts, and deposit checks my taking a picture of the check itself!" in 5 reviews
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Techie Expert Level 2
This app has been recently updated and honestly im in love with it!, it kind of sets up a budget for me and tells me when i go over, it tells me how much i had coming in each month and how much i spend , what my favorite thing about this app is that when i log in it tells me how much i spend on certain things such as food or gas that month so it keeps me in track, it breaks it down what you spend as groceries and going out (eating out) and boy oh boy it sure keeps me in track that way because some months we can get so carried away and spend way to much but not with this app now..
Kayla C.
This is probably one of the best banking apps that I have ever seen. I have this app and the Chase banking app and they are both very convenient and super user friendly! The only downside to the Wells Fargo app is the fact that it will black you from being able to sign on if you accidentally type in your username or password more than twice and it is a hell of a process to fix if you do get blocked. The Wells Fargo app is extremely helpful when it comes to transferring money in and out of separate accounts which I use often!
Jessica S.
Wisconsin
Es buena para uno estar pendiente de sus finanzas y verificar en que se gasta el dinero que se utiliza . Me gustaría que le añadiera como el banco popular ath Móvil para poder enviar dinero más fácil a mis familiares ya q este banco no posee este servicio es más difícil para realizar transacciones a Puerto Rico .
Anna D.
Winston Salem, NC
My husband and I have been with Wells for several years. We have always made our credit card payments have always been on time and our accounts are always good. However, when we went to apply for a home loan when we felt like our credit was good enough we were turned down. Even thought our credit scores through the bank are good. When I asked if they knew why we were getting to different scores we didn’t get a answer.
Joanna S.
Arvin, CA
I haven’t had any problems with the app. But I can say that I just love how it lets you pick notification for when you get direct deposit or when you take out money. It’s just my preference because I like knowing how much I have left or what I got for direct deposit without having to go back on the app, and it also lets you pick either email or text messages & I enjoy that.
Dalia D.
Fullerton, CA
I always have a great experience, whether it’s in the branch or on the app. I have visited several locations and have received great services. I am able to access all my stuff online or access the ATM without my debit card when I have misplaced it with an in app access code. It’s located in so many areas and I’ve never had any issues with their online banking
Ari C.
Love this app. It makes it easy for me to keep track of my spending habits as well as monitor my account activity closely. It’s easy to use. It never crashes. I also like that I can use my fingerprint to open it. Additionally, I love all the features it has, such as allowing me to view my FICO score, send and request money, and other transaction. Big YES!!!
Hayley O.
Huntsville, TX
I’ve been using this app for a few months now and so far it’s good. It’s free on the App Store. It’s easy to navigate through and easy to use! The only bad thing I can say about it is that it’s s little slow on loading up on the app, but other than that I enjoy it and recommend to anyone.
Jada T.
This app is really cool. I can deposit my checks without actually having to go into the bank. Which is great if you have a bit of social anxiety like me. You can also transfer money between your savings account and normal account which is super cool too. All in all I like it a bunch
CHELSEA B.
I love the app. It makes it so convenient to check your balance really quick and also pay off credit card. It even has great apps within the WF app that help you prepare your finances and to help you budget! They also recently partnered with Zelle which is great quick money transfer
Brenda V.
I can't possibly be the only one who agrees this is awesome!!!!
Carly C.
Logan, UT
What other features do you wish were included in their mobile app and their mobile interface?
Cherry A.
Easy to use and very secure site. I am pleased with how i can check my account and balances even on the go.
Victoria F.