BY WELLS FARGO #24 in Apps

Wells Fargo Mobile® is a fast, secure, and free* service for Wells Fargo and Wells Fargo Advisors clients. It is optimized for iOS devices and available 24/7 using your existing Wells Fargo Online® Username and Password.

Your security is our priority — Mobile data transmissions are safeguarded by 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to prevent unauthorized access. Our Online Security Guarantee provides added protection against unauthorized access to your accounts. We will never transmit your account number.

ACCOUNT ACTIVITY

• View your account balances and activity **NEW** for consumer accounts, view check and deposit images!
  • Available balance and pending deposits — learn more about how your available balance is calculated and what’s still pending. Note, some transaction activities may not be immediately recorded to your account and may not yet be reflected in the available balance
  • Search and Sort — Find the transaction you're looking for in just a few keystrokes
  • Detailed transactions list — View the date, location, amount, and more for transactions on one page, just like you see in Online Banking.
  • View your credit card rewards balance

WELLS FARGO SUREPAY

• Send money, using a mobile number or email address, to friends and family with eligible accounts at participating financial institutions.

TRANSFERS AND PAYMENTS

• Make transfers and payments to your accounts.

BILL PAY

• Schedule payments and pay bills right from your mobile device
  • If you're already a Bill Pay customer, your payees are automatically available for use in Mobile Bill Pay

TRACK INVESTMENTS

• Monitor balances, holdings, account activity and open orders for your Wells Fargo Advisors and WellsTrade accounts
  • Get real-time quotes, charts, market data and news

MOBILE DEPOSIT

• Deposit checks directly into your eligible Wells Fargo checking or savings accounts.

ATM LOCATOR

• Let us help you find a nearby Wells Fargo ATM. Locate an ATM using your current location or enter the zip code or address of the area you wish to search. You’ll be provided a list of ATMs with the address and distance from your current location.

• I can't possibly be the only one who agrees this is awesome!!!!3 Answers
  • What other features do you wish were included in their mobile app...1 Answers
  • Easy to use and very secure site. I am pleased with how i can ch...1 Answers
Wells Fargo App
  • "I check my account balances daily, transfer money to different accounts, and deposit checks my taking a picture of the check itself!" in 5 reviews
Samantha T.
Halethorpe, MD
I love using this bank's website to bank because it makes it easier to do what I need without having to go to the bank. I am able to easily check my savings and checking accounts to see what the balances are in any of them and I can easily moving money between accounts with ease. I can also easily transfer money to other bank accounts from the same bank or even other banks and this all can be done with my computer or even my phone with their easy to use app. I can also deposit checks using the app which is great if you don't have time to go to the bank and wait in line. Another thing that is nice is you can see actually what you money you have spent from each account and what money may being deposited in soon or already is so you always have up to date information on how much money you really have.
Christine M.
Wrightwood
This app is super simple to use. I’m reallg happy that the creators of this app went above and beyond to make this app easier for users like us. People when are indeed in a rush:) easy and quick! There’s times when I can’t even go in to a local branch in my city. So using this app has made it so easy! Try it out :)
Stephanie G.
Lakewood , CA
The app is super easy to use. You can check your balance, send money, pay bills and deposit checks! I don’t use the website much. I am able to get everything done through the app. I would recommend using the app. I would like to see it be able to add and delete accounts for paying bills through the app.
Sarah G.
Joplin, MO
The Wells Fargo app is super user friendly, you can do most things that you can do on the website right from your phone. I use it to check my accounts and to transfer funds. I really like that I can sign in using my thumb print and I don’t have to type in my password every time. Super convenient.
Haifa L.
Columbus, OH
It’s easy to use and teaches some good advices to save money and time. Excelent for sending money through Zelle without paying for it but it should have the option to cancel payments, the last time I tried to cancel one, I had to call the bank and I think that’s unnecessary.
Laurèl B.
Eden Prairie
Easy to use and makes banking convenient. I haven’t had any crashes yet and I feel like I can trust the app. It’s free which is great and I like that you can see your different accounts and the spending reports in the click of a button. Would definitely recommend
Audrey H.
Seattle, WA
The app is very simpler to use and has a good design. There are a few minor things which can’t be done through the app which is the only reason I gave it 4 stars. It allows you to make mobile deposits, transfer money, send money to friends, pay bills, and more.
Lauren H.
Dallas, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
Extremely convenient! You can simply deposit a check or transfer funds all from your phone. I love always having access to my transactions and balance. One time I lost my debit card and was able to turn it off from my phone which, was a huge relief. Recommend!
Desiree A.
Los Angeles, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
The app is awesome! You can view all activity and you can even transfer money easily in the app! There are many great features to the app! You can even use card free atm in case you forgot your atm card at home! If you have Wells Fargo then the app is great!
Melanie C.
Allentown, PA
I love wells Fargo, I've had this bank for many years and love them. I don't have the best credit and they decided to give me a chance at a prepaid credit card. I am currently using it and really have taken my finances seriously because of this great bank!
Brenda V.
I can't possibly be the only one who agrees this is awesome!!!!
Cherry A.
Easy to use and very secure site. I am pleased with how i can check my account and balances even on the go.
Carly C.
Logan, UT
What other features do you wish were included in their mobile app and their mobile interface?