BY WELLS FARGO #10 in Apps

Wells Fargo Mobile® is a fast, secure, and free* service for Wells Fargo and Wells Fargo Advisors clients. It is optimized for iOS devices and available 24/7 using your existing Wells Fargo Online® Username and Password.

Your security is our priority — Mobile data transmissions are safeguarded by 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to prevent unauthorized access. Our Online Security Guarantee provides added protection against unauthorized access to your accounts. We will never transmit your account number.

ACCOUNT ACTIVITY

• View your account balances and activity **NEW** for consumer accounts, view check and deposit images!
  • Available balance and pending deposits — learn more about how your available balance is calculated and what’s still pending. Note, some transaction activities may not be immediately recorded to your account and may not yet be reflected in the available balance
  • Search and Sort — Find the transaction you're looking for in just a few keystrokes
  • Detailed transactions list — View the date, location, amount, and more for transactions on one page, just like you see in Online Banking.
  • View your credit card rewards balance

WELLS FARGO SUREPAY

• Send money, using a mobile number or email address, to friends and family with eligible accounts at participating financial institutions.

TRANSFERS AND PAYMENTS

• Make transfers and payments to your accounts.

BILL PAY

• Schedule payments and pay bills right from your mobile device
  • If you're already a Bill Pay customer, your payees are automatically available for use in Mobile Bill Pay

TRACK INVESTMENTS

• Monitor balances, holdings, account activity and open orders for your Wells Fargo Advisors and WellsTrade accounts
  • Get real-time quotes, charts, market data and news

MOBILE DEPOSIT

• Deposit checks directly into your eligible Wells Fargo checking or savings accounts.

ATM LOCATOR

• Let us help you find a nearby Wells Fargo ATM. Locate an ATM using your current location or enter the zip code or address of the area you wish to search. You’ll be provided a list of ATMs with the address and distance from your current location.

• What does this app do?1 Answers
  • I can't possibly be the only one who agrees this is aweso...4 Answers
  • Easy to use and very secure site. I am pleased with how ...2 Answers
Wells Fargo App
  • "I check my account balances daily, transfer money to different accounts, and deposit checks my taking a picture of the check itself!" in 5 reviews
Kayla C.
This is probably one of the best banking apps that I have ever seen. I have this app and the Chase banking app and they are both very convenient and super user friendly! The only downside to the Wells Fargo app is the fact that it will black you from being able to sign on if you accidentally type in your username or password more than twice and it is a hell of a process to fix if you do get blocked. The Wells Fargo app is extremely helpful when it comes to transferring money in and out of separate accounts which I use often!
Shelby R.
Huntington Beach
I like having the app to manage my banking. I am on the go all the time and I really like that I can deposit checks through the app (you just take a photo of the front and back!), transfer funds from one account to the other, and make payments on your credit card all from the app! You can see all your accounts laid out, you can nickname different accounts, which is just another helpful piece of this app. The only drawback I would say is that there’s a federal limit the amount of transfers you can do a month, otherwise there’s a penalty, but you can always go into an branch location and transfer penalty free. While this drawback may not be something Wells Fargo can control, it’s just something to be aware of with the app. I also like how if someone else has Wells Fargo that you can send them cash directly from your account, similar to Venmo! So if you have an account with Wells Fargo, the app is pretty awesome to have. 👍🏻
Jessica S.
Wisconsin
Es buena para uno estar pendiente de sus finanzas y verificar en que se gasta el dinero que se utiliza . Me gustaría que le añadiera como el banco popular ath Móvil para poder enviar dinero más fácil a mis familiares ya q este banco no posee este servicio es más difícil para realizar transacciones a Puerto Rico .
Anna D.
Winston Salem, NC
My husband and I have been with Wells for several years. We have always made our credit card payments have always been on time and our accounts are always good. However, when we went to apply for a home loan when we felt like our credit was good enough we were turned down. Even thought our credit scores through the bank are good. When I asked if they knew why we were getting to different scores we didn’t get a answer.
Alisha R.
Ketchikan
Wellsfargo has been a great bank to bank with they have always been ontop do things and in the case of fraud or suspicious credit use they have always been enjoyable to deal with, whereas other banks have been a nightmare. They care and want to make sure your money is there for you to use and make it as easy as possible in the case something comes up. They do not make the situation harder to deal with.
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Techie Expert Level 2
This app has been recently updated and honestly im in love with it!, it kind of sets up a budget for me and tells me when i go over, it tells me how much i had coming in each month and how much i spend , what my favorite thing about this app is that when i log in it tells me how much i spend on certain things such as food or gas that month so it keeps me in track, it breaks it down what you spend as groceries and going out (eating out) and boy oh boy it sure keeps me in track that way because some months we can get so carried away and spend way to much but not with this app now..
Maria G.
Newnan, Georgia
I help my mom manage her money since she doesn't know hot to read or write and this is a really easy to use app. This will lets you configure many of your preferences in your account and see all the transactions done, but sometimes I get co fised with that...some transaction have seemes to appear twice (same amount and place of purchase). I can sign in using my fingerprint. I really like it.
Joanna S.
Arvin, CA
I haven’t had any problems with the app. But I can say that I just love how it lets you pick notification for when you get direct deposit or when you take out money. It’s just my preference because I like knowing how much I have left or what I got for direct deposit without having to go back on the app, and it also lets you pick either email or text messages & I enjoy that.
Ariana C.
Love this app. It makes it easy for me to keep track of my spending habits as well as monitor my account activity closely. It’s easy to use. It never crashes. I also like that I can use my fingerprint to open it. Additionally, I love all the features it has, such as allowing me to view my FICO score, send and request money, and other transaction. Big YES!!!
mariah m.
Provo
I use this app everyday. The design is very user friendly! I love that I can transfer money so easily between my accounts. The only thing that I’d love to see change is on my credit add statement. I’d love to see what my current balance was at each transaction. So I can better keep track of my expenses.
Brenda V.
I can't possibly be the only one who agrees this is awesome!!!!
Carly C.
Logan, UT
What other features do you wish were included in their mobile app and their mobile interface?
Cherry A.
Easy to use and very secure site. I am pleased with how i can check my account and balances even on the go.
Victoria F.