BY WELLPET LLC

WellnessA,A Core Protein-Focused Nutrition Adult Dog Food Serve your canine companion the protein-based diet that helped your dog's primal ancestors thrive with this Wellness CORE Grain Free Original Recipe Dog Food. Each kibble is packed with high-quality protein from deboned turkey, turkey meal and chicken meal to provide the nutritious benefits of a raw diet. Greens and botanicals balance the formula to support overall health. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Original Primary Ingredient: Turkey Nutrition Option: Natural, Grain Free Package Weight: 4 lbs Ingredients: Deboned Turkey, Turkey Meal, Chicken Meal, Peas, Potatoes, Dried Ground Potatoes, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Tomato Pomace, Chicken Liver, Natural Chicken Flavor, Flaxseed, Salmon Oil, Carrots, Sweet Potatoes, Kale, Broccoli, Spinach, Parsley, Apples, Blueberries, Vitamin E Supplement, Beta-carotene, Niacin, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Biotin, Folic Acid, Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Choline Chloride, Mixed Tocopherols (to Preserve Freshness), Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, Taurine, Chicory Root Extract, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product and Rosemary Extract Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 34.0% Crude Fat (min) 16.0% Crude Fiber (max) 4.0% Moisture (max) 10.0% Calcium (max) 2.0% Phosp see more...

Buy on PETCO
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Choose food wisely! This is a fantastic food but it IS protein focused. Not just any dog should be on this. If you feed this food to your dig, they need A LOT OF EXERCISE! Because this is a protein focused food, if they don't get a good amount of exercise, the protein won't be utilized properly and it CAN CAUSE KIDNEY FAILURE in the long run.... Alot of dogs like it because it has a good flavor, but phase be careful if you feed this to your dog.... Their kidneys have a hard time filtering all that protein if their not using it
Lisandra H.
Lisandra H.
Hands down the best food ever!!!! My border collie is really picky with dry dog food and I mean really picky and this is her favorite I've tried giving her the fish formula since it has more antioxidants but this is the only food she'll eat. she also really likes the Wild game formula but I believe this is her favorite.
Sasha C.
Sasha C.
Oregon, OH
I did a ton of research before purchasing this for our dogs. I wanted them to be able to have a balanced diet without common allergens and additives so I purchased this. Our dogs loved it! I felt like a good fur baby mom after feeding them Wellness Core. I just wish it wasn't so rough on the wallet!
Chelsy R.
Chelsy R.
Portland, OR
My dog goes crazy for this. She's a chiweenie and usually very picky about her food, but she thinks of these as treats. It's well worth the price point and it lasts quite a while with a small dog. I would definitely say to pick it up!
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Louisville, KY
My dog loves this, and I love the ingredients. I'm all about the best option in dry dog food because raw feeding isn't an option. I buy a bag that is around $30 and my 10lb dog eats about 1/2-3/4 cup a day. It lasts me over a month.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
I have tried this dog food. Other than my trusty Eukanuba brand this is the second dog food brand I would go for. I have had friends and family use this brand and their dogs are all super healthy and happy!
Allison E.
Allison E.
Sanger, CA
This is the only dog food I feel is safe and is good for my dogs health. she loves the flavor and doesn't get tried of eating it. on tip of that it is all a great price point!
Kaitlin H.
Kaitlin H.
South Bend, IN
My dogs ate it with no problem so they must have loved it. You can get it from petsmart or Walmart.
Amarilys S.
Amarilys S.
Bronx, NY
This product great for any type of dogs very good brand my dog loves it very much
Allison W.
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
We have 5 dogs. I know! But we use to foster dogs for years and sometimes we would end up with a doggie that later was labeled "unadoptable" by no fault of their own.

Anyway, we have a wide range of ages, allergies, and even skin sensitivity in our pack. I believe our health and the health of our pets has a TON to do with diet! And I LOVE THIS BRAND. They don't use all the added junk that nearly every major brand of dog food does, and my dogs LOVE it!

Only major downside, is cost. It is an expensive brand that I can't always afford, but it definitely is a quality food and brand!
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Ankeny, IA
Did anyone else have issues with your dog getting gas from this?
Charlie A.
Charlie A.
Columbus, OH
Has anyone bought and likes this ?
Barbara R.
Barbara R.
Does anyone feed this to their Husky and/or Black Lab? Our black lab gets AWFUL gas on most foods so we are trying to find a healthier fit. Both dogs are very active. Thanks!
Dennisse G.
Dennisse G.
Louisville , KY
I have only given my dog the air-dried food of this same brand and flavor. He likes that the air dried isn't hard and I guess likes the taste. I have not been able to get him to eat the regular dry dog food. So my question is, is this something he would like? I mean it is the same formula as the one I get him, but his is air dried with make it soft like jerky for example.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this good for large dogs and what was the outcome did your dog eat it well did you notice a difference in the coat or did you see they gained weight or maintained healthy weight?