BY WELLPET LLC

Old Mother Hubbard Extra Tasty P-Nuttier Dog Treat Old Mother Hubbard prides itself on baking a wide variety of naturally delicious snacks for dogs. They start with all-natural ingredients, then slowly oven-bake every snack to preserve the natural flavors in all the varieties dogs love! The classic P-Nuttier(R) bone-shaped biscutis are oven-baked with a taste of Peanut Butter and Molasses. Features: All natural ingredients Great peanut butter taste Three biscuit sizes Item Specifications: Flavor: P-Nuttier Sizes: Mini biscuit (20 lb bag) Small biscuit (20 lb bag) Large biscuit (20 lb bag) Ingredients: P-Nuttier: Whole Wheat Flour, Oatmeal, Wheat Bran, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, a natural source of Vitamin E), Crunchy Peanut Butter, Cane Molasses, Maltodextrin, Eggs, Apples, Carrots, Caramel Color, Garlic, Salt, Natural Peanut Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative). Guaranteed Analysis: P-Nuttier: Crude Protein 12.00% min Crude Fat 7.00% min Crude Fiber 5.5% max Moisture 11.00% max see more...

Molly M.
Freehold, NJ
I picked these up on sale at Petco because I was running out of dog treats at home. 2/3 of my dogs aren't very big into hard treats, but when I handed them these they ate them and then followed me around for more! I haven't bought them again because there are other treats that are a tad cheaper that my dogs go even crazier for, but if I ever see these on sale I always pick up a bag!
Kristy K.
Tampa, Fl
My dog loves Old Mother Hubbard treats. I always pick some up with her dog food. I have a larger doc, but I like the minis to help with training. She will do anything I say for one of these treats!
Katie S.
Mckinney, TX
My dog loves hard dog treats and these were no exception. I saw them on sale at a pet store and picked some up for her to try. I would say I mainly got them based on price, but I also felt good that they were natural dog treats.
Kathleen E.
Surrey, BC
My dog loves the Pnuttier mini treats. Because they're so small it's okay to give him 2-3 a day when he's being good. The bag lasts so long due to their tiny treat size and it's good value for the money. I like the ingredients used and feel good about my dog eating them.