Wellpet Llc Wellpet OM08962 30 lb Wellness Just for Puppy Food uploaded by Meaghan B.Wellpet Llc Wellpet OM08962 30 lb Wellness Just for Puppy Food uploaded by Meaghan B.

BY WELLPET LLC

In this Just for Puppy Recipe for Dogs, Wellness uses carefully chosen, authentic ingredients, for the complete health of your developing puppy. This special recipe provides whole-body nutritional support during the important foundation year, with the optimal balance of nutrient-rich whole foods to fulfill the unique health needs of your growing puppy. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Puppy Health Consideration: Brain Development, Bone Development, Muscle Tone Flavor: Chicken, Oatmeal & Salmon Primary Ingredient: Chicken Nutrition Option: Natural Calories Per Serving: 450 calories per cup Package Weight: 15 lbs Ingredients: Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Oatmeal, Ground Barley, Salmon Meal (a Natural Source Of DHA - Docosahexaenoic Acid), Canola Oil (preserved With Mixed Tocopherols, A Natural Source Of Vitamin E), Ground Brown Rice, Tomato Pomace, Rice Bran, Tomatoes, Natural Chicken Flavor, Rye Flour, Carrots, Spinach, Sweet Potatoes, Apples, Blueberries, Ground Millet, Ground Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Minerals [Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite], Vitamins [Beta-Carotene, Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B-12 Supplement], Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols (a Natural Preservative), Chicory Root Extract, Garlic, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Green Tea Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Plantarum, Enterococcus Faecium, Lactobacillus Casei, Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Products Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 28.0% Crude Fat (min) 17.0% Crude Fiber (ma see more...

• Does this product help your puppies I have a puppy and he...6 Answers
Buy on PETCO
Christina N.
Warner Robins, GA
We finally found a healthy food for our chihuahua that he loves and I love that the small breed wellness puppy food is a perfect size for him and I trust the ingredients. The wellness puppy treats are a must in our house as well.
Jamie E.
Murfreesboro, TN
This was the puppy food we used for our now two year old dog. She loved it and we loved the fact that we didn't have to worry about unnatural or unhealthy additives. Now that she is no longer a puppy, Wellness dog food is one of the brands I will buy for her.
Alyssa S.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My one year old puppy loves this food. I continue to buy when needed. Highly recommend! I'm not exactly sure when I need to start buying the adult. Hopefully my pup will like that one as well!
Stephanie H.
Savannah, GA
Just switched to Wellness Dry pet food for puppies, our spoiled puppies (Yorkie and Miniature Schnauzer) really seem to like it. Only down side, my Schnauzer's breath smells fishy. Other than that, we prefer this brand of dog food.
Gizelle A.
Sparks, NV
My puppy loves this food ! I have a mini schnauzer and this little food was perfect for her I bought it at petsmart and mixed with some soft food when her teeth were little ! I would def recommend to other dog owners!
Tamie T.
Switched to this for my puppy. He loves it and I love the ingredients. Making him eat this and drink purified water has really help with his tear stains.
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Healthy bited sized kibble which is perfect for my puppy! She loves this puppy food and i am happy to feed her something natural that she enjoys
Amina B.
Columbia, MO
I like this brand and started my puppies on it and they liked it. Price didn't matter to me as long as it has good ingredients.
Daniela N.
Harrisburg, PA
My puppy loves wellness! It's his favorite! And at the same time I feel good knowing he's eating quality real food
Jennifer R.
Calera, AL
I love the ingredients and our puppy loves the taste. The perfect fit of price and quality!
Asja G.
Boynton Beach, FL
Does this product help your puppies I have a puppy and he really tiny still.