Wellpet Llc Wellpet OM08962 30 lb Wellness Just for Puppy Food uploaded by Meaghan B.Wellpet Llc Wellpet OM08962 30 lb Wellness Just for Puppy Food uploaded by Meaghan B.

BY WELLPET LLC

In this Just for Puppy Recipe for Dogs, Wellness uses carefully chosen, authentic ingredients, for the complete health of your developing puppy. This special recipe provides whole-body nutritional support during the important foundation year, with the optimal balance of nutrient-rich whole foods to fulfill the unique health needs of your growing puppy. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Puppy Health Consideration: Brain Development, Bone Development, Muscle Tone Flavor: Chicken, Oatmeal & Salmon Primary Ingredient: Chicken Nutrition Option: Natural Calories Per Serving: 450 calories per cup Package Weight: 15 lbs Ingredients: Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Oatmeal, Ground Barley, Salmon Meal (a Natural Source Of DHA - Docosahexaenoic Acid), Canola Oil (preserved With Mixed Tocopherols, A Natural Source Of Vitamin E), Ground Brown Rice, Tomato Pomace, Rice Bran, Tomatoes, Natural Chicken Flavor, Rye Flour, Carrots, Spinach, Sweet Potatoes, Apples, Blueberries, Ground Millet, Ground Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Minerals [Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite], Vitamins [Beta-Carotene, Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B-12 Supplement], Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols (a Natural Preservative), Chicory Root Extract, Garlic, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Green Tea Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Plantarum, Enterococcus Faecium, Lactobacillus Casei, Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Products Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 28.0% Crude Fat (min) 17.0% Crude Fiber (ma see more...

• Does this product help your puppies I have a puppy and he...6 Answers
Danielle M.
Aliquippa , PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Review for: Food For Puppies 30 lb; 13.6 kg, Food For Puppies 15 lb; 6.8 kg more...
Our Golden Retriever puppy loves this food! We have been pretty particular on what we will feed him- my sister is a groomer and has done much research on dogs/puppies and she suggested this. We’ve really had no issues with Zeus and this food. He’s regular, he loves it, and we trust the product. Will continue to keep purchasing!
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Review for: Food For Puppies 30 lb; 13.6 kg more...
My puppy is a huge fan of this food! As a new puppy owner to a Siberian Husky I’m a huge advocate for finding food that is not only tasty to him but also that is nutritious. I like knowing that the ingredients in this food are healthy and support my growing puppy’s needs.
Sherilynn M.
San Francisco, CA
When we rescued Mylo from the SPCA Shelter, he was on a diet of crappy Purina food. After reading up on Purina's ingredients, I realized it wasn't quite healthy for my puppy and was full of SO MUCH FILLER. This is why I looked into Wellness. It's more expensive, sure, but Mylo's fur is PERFECT and he's SO HEALTHY because of it. We love Wellness! We also use Wellness Complete Health for Puppies Wet Food and the Wellness jerky treats and puppy training treats.
✨Alyssa ✨.
Review for: Food For Puppies 15 lb; 6.8 kg more...
Pretty decent food , I bought it because it was clearance at PetSmart which may affect this review . My puppy loved it but he loves all food, I’m not a fan of the price at all and notice he started pooping in his cage as it makes him more regular since he’s been on it . Will be exploring a new brand
Sydney S.
Elgin, OK
I wanted to switch my puppy to a natural brand of food, and this one worked out really well for him. He has a sensitive stomach, but this didn't upset it and he seemed to really enjoy it. For reference, he's a Boston Terrier. Recently we switched to another Wellness food since he isn't a puppy anymore, but this one is awesome! Would definitely recommend this brand.
Chelsea K.
Norwalk, CT
I did a lot a research before I chose what I would feed my puppy. I didn't at all like what they sent me home with from the rescue center. I chose Wellness brand because it is a much more natural and healthy brand than many others. It is well worth the price because a good food means a longer healthier life for a dog. My pup is two now and still has a puppy soft coat. I kept him on the puppy food until he was 14 months, then switched to a Wellness adult formula. Wouldn't feed him anything else.
Destinee M.
Norman, OK
I bought this when my puppy was a little under weight and in no time he gained his weight back and then some, they're always having excellent sells and specials on their products
Tiffany M.
It's a little more expensive than other brands, but it's rated at the top of the dog food chain. It's all natural and my dog loves it. I like knowing that I'm giving him something good to eat. I also like that it's available in many different sizes and I can almost always find a coupon.
Meaghan B.
Cedar Hill, TX
My puppy was sick and underweight because she's a rescue, once I switched to wellness from science diet I could see my pup gaining weight and getting bigger within 2 weeks! The price doesn't bother me and I just repurchased this. It has really good natural ingredients, and the packaging is recyclable.
Kate T.
My puppy is about to age out of this, and I've been really pleased with this food. She's put on weight at the right rate throughout her puppyhood and is always happy to chow down on this kibble. It's also a great mixer with their wet food.
Asja G.
Boynton Beach, FL
Does this product help your puppies I have a puppy and he really tiny still.