Wellpet Llc Wellpet OM08911 30 lb Dog Wellness Chicken Food uploaded by Amber B.

BY WELLPET LLC

Wellness Super5Mix Chicken Dry Dog Food In Chicken Recipe for Dogs, Wellness uses carefully chosen, authentic ingredients for everday health. An optimal balance of nutrient-rich whole foods to fulfill the unique health needs of your dog, providing whole-body nutritional support to promote complete health. Balanced Natural Nutrition Overall Health & Vitality Optimal Nutrient Absorption Item Specifications: Size: 6lb 15lb 30lb Ingredients: Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Oatmeal, Ground Barley, Ground Brown Rice, Rice Bran (from brown rice), Rye Flour, Canola Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols, a natural source of vitamin E), Whitefish, Tomatoes (natural source of lycopene), Natural Chicken Flavor, Flaxseed, Ground Millet, Carrots, Apples, Spinach, Blueberries, Sweet Potatoes, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein Not Less Than 22.0% Crude Fat Not Less Than 12.0% Crude Fiber Not More Than 3.0% Moisture Not More Than 11.0% Calcium Not More Than 1.20% Phosphorus Not Less Than 0.90% Vitamin E Not Less Than 150 IU/kg Omega 6 Fatty Acids* Not Less Than 2.70% Omega 3 Fatty Acids* Not Less Than 0.80% Beta-Carotene* Not Less Than 5 mg/kg Lycopene* Not Less Than 0.25 mg/kg Taurine* Not Less Than 0.09% Total Micro-organisms* Not Less Than 20,000,000 CFU/lb (L. plantarum, E. faecium, L. casei, L. acidophilus in equal amounts) *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. Calories Analysis This food contains 3,570 kcal per kilogram or 407 kcal per cup ME (metabolizable energy) on an as fed basis (calculated). Transitioning to Wellness It is important to slowly transition your dog from his/her current diet as it takes a few days for the body to adapt to the new nutrient levels. To transition, gradually mix in the new food over a 5-7 day period, increasing the amount of Wellness each day, so that you are feeding 100% Wellness by day 7. Determining Feeding Portions Looking at the chart below, divide the total cups per day by the total number of times you feed your dog per day to determine the portion size for each meal. Keep a clean bowl of fresh water available at all times. Wellness believes in feeding dry and wet food in combination whenever possible to help increase the level of water in your dog's diet. Nutrition is only one part of the equation! Be sure to give your dog plenty of love, plenty of exercise and see your veterinarian regularly to help ensure total wellness. Recommended Feeding Portions (Based on a standard 8 oz dry measuring cup): Every dog is a little different, so optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size and activity level. Please use the information below as an initial recommendation only and adjust when needed. WEIGHT OF DOGS (LBS) CUPS/DAY 3-17 1/4 - 1 18-23 1 - 1 1/4 24-45 1 1/4 - 2 46-65 2 - 2 1/2 66-85 2 1/2 - 3 86-105 3 - 3 1/2 106-125 3 1/2 - 4 For dogs over 125 lbs: Add 1/4 cup per additional 10 lbs. For Puppies and Pregnant or Nursing Dogs: Feed 25% more than the amounts listed. Combination Feeding If feeding with wet food, reduce dry amount by 1/3 cup for every 6 oz of wet food. AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles Wellness (R) Super5Mix (R) Complete Health Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages. see more...

Wellpet Llc Wellpet OM08911 30 lb Dog Wellness Chicken Food
  • "I worked at Petco and found that this food fits most needs for a variety of many different dogs." in 2 reviews
  • "It's healthy and helps keep her from getting fat." in 1 review
  • "For some time I was feeding blue buffalo to my dogs and they just stopped eating it after a while." in 1 review
Nicole G.
Sicklerville, NJ
I've tried several high end brands of dog food before finding wellness. My Bernese mountain dog is a picky eater and it seemed like I was constantly trying to find a good food for her. Finally my vet suggested this brand and it's been smooth sailing ever since. Not only does she love it but the quality of the food is amazing too.
Bonnie P.
I have been searching for YEARS for a food that my dog enjoys, doesn't get tired of after one bag and keeps his belly healthy and happy. The wellness complete chicken dry dog food seems to fit the bill. His servings are smaller, his BMs are fewer and firmer and a lot less upset bellies!
Evan H.
Loved this as much as Blue Buffalo. Only switched cause our stores stopped carrying it. I started ordering online though. Good value for the price and our two dogs love it. Recommend to all!!!!!!!!!!!
Michelle L.
This is the only brand that my dog eats and everyone thinks he still looks like a puppy! I'd think part of it is his lifestyle (we try and take him out every weekend, if not then just to the park on weekdays and have him run around) but I'm sure part of it is also his diet. He's 14 years old btw!
judy f.
Pet Lover Expert
I use the senior dog food and it really gives her energy. I tried other foods like blue but those caused her to have vomiting and diarrhea. Have been feeding my dog this food for years and she really loves eating these.
Jillian P.
Spring Hill, FL
Got to try a sample of this dog food while shopping at the pet store. My dogs enjoyed it a lot, it was just a tad out of my price range and I wish they provided coupons from time to time so I could try it again
Ashley R.
I have tried a variety of premium dog foods for all three of my large breed dogs. None can compare to Wellness. I feel the food is very high quality for a decent price. For some time I was feeding blue buffalo to my dogs and they just stopped eating it after a while. I switched to Royal Canin and the same thing happened. I then switched to Wellness and my dogs are hooked!! It's easy to digest, made with wholesome ingredients, and keeps their coats shiny and healthy. The vet says the food they're on is fantastic and I like it too because I can switch between flavors and stay on the same formula. Excellent excellent dog food!!!
chantee K.
Gilmer, TX
Awesome brand! I have a pit and for all you pit owners you know how sensitive their bellies can be! My poor girl couldn't keep anything down. She was very skinny and unfortunately everything we tried would just upset her belly. I saw this on a commercial and immediately switched her to this dog food. She put on 10 lbs and you can't see her ribs anymore! This is one happy pibble owner! The only con is that it is expensive but so worth it if you want a happy healthy puppy!
Krissie O.
Auburn, WA
We fed this exclusively to our dogs for many years. We enjoyed how natural it was and liked that the company offered coupons by email to slightly offset the price. However we found that the price was beginning to be too much for us and we did end up switching to a comparable brand recently that had a lower price.
Raquel L.
I changed my dogs food ever since researching about the chemicals they out on cheaper brands. I was satisfied about there search I did about wellness. I got a new puppy and that's all he's been eating. His coat looks beautiful. That's all they'll eat.
Kasey W.
Columbus, GA
My dog is EXTREMELY picky! He won't eat any hard food & when he does find a brand he likes, he gets sick of if after a few weeks. We haven't really had this problem with Wellness. He pretty much ALWAYS likes their moist food. Does anyone else have this problem with their pooch?
Shayna K.
Lincoln, CA
Pet Lover Expert
Is this brand of food expensive?