Wellpet Llc Wellness WellBars Peanuts & Honey 20oz Box Dog Treats uploaded by Gia J.

BY WELLPET LLC

WellBars are oven-baked using wholesome ingredients. Snack time or anytime, WellBars are a natural complement to a healthy diet. Food Type: Dog Treat Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Peanuts & Honey Primary Ingredient: Barley Nutrition Option: Natural Package Weight: 20 oz Ingredients: Ground Barley, Cane Molasses, Ground Brown Rice, Natural Peanut Butter, Chicken Liver, Peanuts, Honey, Oatmeal, Flaxseed, Amaranth, Ascorbic Acid (a source of Vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Mixed Tocopherols (a Natural Preservative), Beta-Carotene Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 10.0% Crude Fat (min) 6.0% Crude Fiber (max) 3.5% Moisture (max) 1.0% see more...

Gia J.
Gia J.
These crunchy well-bars, as you can see are my dog's absolute favorite because the bag is almost gone. I usually save them for an afternoon snack after nap time and try to only give them one each time, but they like them so much and bars allow them to take their time eating them that I sometimes give them two. My miniature dachshunds do pretty well eating the snacks on their own but these biscuits probably are they best choice for the really small, tea cup sized dogs. At first I was breaking them in half and giving them to my pups, but noticed that they were doing just fine with chewing them and eating them on their own. They have a great shelf life to them and my dogs loved them right away and I liked that my money felt well spent. I would highly recommend these treats to other dog lovers/owners.
Esther S.
Esther S.
Supposedly these are very good for dogs but they don't like them very well. After they lay on the floor for a while they eventually eat them but they are not super enthused with them.
Tacoma, WA
I love my dog and I love feeding him things that will benefit him in his mind, mouth and soul!
Stefanie F.
Stefanie F.
Brooklyn, NY
My dog loves these. I have to be super picky with which treats I buy her. She has multiple food allergies.
wendy c.
wendy c.
Narragansett, RI
Pet Lover Expert
I like giving my dog treats that are good for him, and these fit the bill. They are the perfect size for giving several per day.
Who love their dog?