BY WELLPET LLC

WellBars are oven-baked using wholesome ingredients. Snack time or anytime, WellBars are a natural complement to a healthy diet. Food Type: Dog Treat Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Lamb & Apples Primary Ingredient: Potato Flour Nutrition Option: Natural Package Weight: 20 oz Ingredients: Potato Flour, Lamb, Sweet Potatoes, Lamb Meal, Cane Molasses, Canola Oil, Apples, Flaxseed, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative), Beta-Carotene Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 24.0% Crude Fat (min) 9.0% Crude Fiber (max) 3.5% Moisture (max) 1.0% see more...

Toni J.
Wamego, KS
My dogs love these! There's a lot in the box and I love knowing I'm giving them something healthy with no by-products or fillers. I use these daily since they fit perfectly in the small Kong toys I give them in their kennels. I only wish they would have more grain-free flavors since my Frenchie has food allergies. But they don't seem to be bored with lamb and apples! All in all, a fantastic way to spoil your pet!
Susan T.
Burlingame, CA
My dog enjoys these treats and she has not had any bad reactions to them.  They are a good size for her, she's 40 lbs, but if you have a dog under 20 pounds I would suggest breaking the treats into smaller pieces.  I usually get a bag off amazon and I give them to my dog as potty treats.  Pretty minimal ingredients and I don't feel concerned giving them to my dog.  Would purchase again.
Melissa M.
Lincoln, NE
These are a favorite treat for my senior dog. I changed his food brand when he was 9 yrs old (now 15) because he needed a low sodium diet. I called Wellness and spoke with a customer service rep who was glad to share sodium content of the food, and was helpful in determining what would be a good treat for him that wouldn't add a bunch of sodium into his diet. Bonus- they smell fruity and nice instead of what dog treats normally smell like!
Donna K.
Virginia Beach, VA
My dogs love these! you cannot go wrong with wellness products!! high quality and worth the price!!! You will not be disappointed!
Greta G.
My dog goes crazy for these. He loves them and I don't mind giving them to him because they are healthy. I would recommend them๐Ÿถ
Chelsea K.
Norwalk, CT
I trust Wellness brand. Not that I have a picky dog, but he LOVES these! Plus I prefer to give my dog healthier alrernatives.
Galilea E.
๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ
Amanda M.
Lincoln, CA
Love all wellness brand products and not only are they great quality but my fur babies love them!