Wellpet Llc Wellness Simple Duck Formula Dry Dog Food 26lb uploaded by Kim V.

BY WELLPET LLC

Wellness Simple Limited Ingredient Diet Duck & Oatmeal Dry Dog Food - Natural Dog Food & Adult Dog FoodIn the case of Wellness Simple Limited Ingredient Diet Duck & Oatmeal Dry Dog Food, less is more. This natural dog food contains only a handful of main ingredients to nourish adult dogs without including fillers or artificial additives. Wellness Simple Limited Ingredient Diet Duck & Oatmeal Dry Dog Food is a great choice for pet parents who want to give their canine complete nutrition without any unnecessary extras. This adult dog food recipe contains a limited number of primary ingredients - duck, canola oil, tomato pomace, vitamins and minerals, oatmeal and ground rice. The result is a simple formula that provides complete nutrition and supports dogs with food sensitivities. The first ingredient in Wellness Simple Limited Ingredient Diet Duck & Oatmeal Dry Dog Food is duck, a tasty protein full of important amino acids. Protein helps support the maintenance of lean muscle. The canola oil in this adult dog food recipe is a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids, which can help your dog maintain healthy skin and a shiny coat. Tomato pomace is an excellent source of the antioxidant lycopene and fiber which can help maintain digestive health. This natural dog food also contains easy-to-digest carbohydrates in the form of oatmeal and ground rice. These healthy carbohydrates can give your pooch lots of energy for long walks and many rounds of fetch. This recipe is enhanced with a blend of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to help your dog stay healthy and happy. What you won't find any meat byproducts, diary, corn, soy, wheat or eggs in this natural dog food. This Wellness recipe also doesn't include any artificial preservatives, colors or flavors. Every bite of this Wellness adult dog food is filled with all the nutrition your dog needs and nothing extra. Simple never tasted so good! see more...

Emily A.
Emily A.
Sylmar , CA
My dogs love wellness and gave been eating it for years! They are both medium sized dogs, and this seems to be one of the only brands that they both can tolerate and enjoy. I will continue to buy wellness for my dogs!
Shea L.
Shea L.
Pet Lover Expert
We tried this food a long time ago when I felt Sadie needed a limited ingredient diet for her sensitive stomach. She didn't like it at all! My little terrier is very picky. Wellness is a great brand to be trusted.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
This is good for dogs who have stomach issues due to possible food allergies. This is the only food my beagle can eat without getting sick, plus they have a wet food formula as well!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
My dog loved this food when she was a puppy. Had to change her to a fish bases product just di to her allergies. I would have kept her on this.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Mcdonough, GA
My dog loves this stuff, she is a super picky eater and this is like the only dog food she will eat.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Eureka, CA
This stuff is awesome. Our dog has allergies and this is one of the only foods she's had that keeps her allergies at bay. She used to get swollen from the old (very expensive) food we fed her, but this is just perfect!
Kim V.
Kim V.
Albertville, AL
We just started using this product a few days ago, but my dogs LOVE it! I also love the simple limited ingredients!!
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
Great if your dog has allergies or sensitive stomachs. My very picky dog has some slight allergies and loves this food. Wellness also sends out monthly coupons if you sign up for their emails:)
Nikki P.
Nikki P.
Decatur, IL
I love this food from Wellness. I have a dog with allergies, and their simple line is great because of the limited ingredients. I switch between the duck and the salmon depending on what deal I can get on Amazon.
What sets this food apart from Natural Balance, the other food I trust is meat is the first ingredient, making it higher in protein and easier to digest. It would also be better for weight management in a dog who has allergies.
If your dog is having issues with digestion, itching, or shedding I would recommend trying a limited ingredient diet like this one.
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
Suffolk, VA
I have been feeding this to my two dogs for about 6 months now. One of them, a rescue, had horrible gas and stomach issues when we got him. After switching to Wellness Simple his gas went away and his bowl movements became normal. He is a much happier doggy on this food than on others we tried. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who has dogs with tummy troubles.