BY WELLPET LLC

Delicious, Natural Jerky Treats Give your dog a treat he'll truly appreciate. Wellness Pure Rewards are one of the simplest and tastiest ways to treat your beloved dog. These all natural, tender meaty jerky bites make ideal training rewards and delicious snacks. Wellness Pure Rewards - All Natural Jerky Bits: All natural, tender meaty jerky treats Grain-free Contain minimal ingredients Bite sized morsels are perfect for training These treats are made with all-natural ingredients and are formulated to support healthy, happy dogs. A Closer Look: Pure Rewards are intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. These tasty treats are available in Beef, Venison, Venison & Salmon, Turkey & Salmon, Chicken & Lamb and Turkey & Turkey flavors. Each comes in a 6 oz. pouch. Made Specially for: Dogs of all ages and sizes. Free of: Meat by-products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Country of Source: U.S.A.; Country of Manufacture: U.S.A. see more...

Kayla C.
Yardley, PA
My dogs love these and they are great for training since they are so small and easily breakable. They go crazy for them. I feel that the price point is fair, especially on Amazon. I will keep repurchasing.
Michelle B.
Warren, ME
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a picky yorkie who has been a bit spoiled by receiving deli meats as treats. The only doggie treat she seems to like is this one. She gobbles them up. My only issue is that they aren't always the same consistency between packages sometimes they are softer and fresher and other times they seem drier. She prefers them soft. They run me around $10 at our local pet store and the bag doesn't last too long. I do find the ingredients to be better than many treats on the market.
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I picked these out as a healthy alternative to my dog's old treat brand when I noticed that I was feeding her high fructose corn syrup. Not only does she prefer these Wellness treats, but they're very good for her too. Since my dog is tiny and has a tendency to swallow food without chewing it (due to dental issues), I'm also pleased to say that these are small and also easily break in half, and I've had success folding her pills up in a half of these treats.
Gabrielle W.
Good for training I taught my dog to lay with these treats and she caught on in no time. They're small meant for training and you canget them at almost any pet store. I wouldn't buy again as I believe they're for teaming and not everyday treats
Julie M.
Lumberton, NC
I am very pleased with these healthy treats. I have a small Chinese crested and like to break these up and use for training tid bits. She is quite picky but loves these alot.
JP C.
This is pretty good for my little toy poodle. I usually break it into tiny pieces and use it for training. Ive been wanting to purchase it but I couldn't believe the price. Thankfully I got it on clearance for $3.
Cleydee J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Debemos atrevernos a Probar distintas opciones para que nuestras mascotas no se aburran de su alimentación