Wellpet Llc Old Mother Hubbard Classic P-Nuttier Small Biscuits 20 oz. uploaded by Aydin A.Wellpet Llc Old Mother Hubbard Classic P-Nuttier Small Biscuits 20 oz. uploaded by Desiree H.Wellpet Llc Old Mother Hubbard Classic P-Nuttier Small Biscuits 20 oz. uploaded by Desiree H.

BY WELLPET LLC

All-natural peanut butter flavored biscuits are sure to be the highlight of your dog's day. Extra tasty, all-natural, basted biscuits with a big peanut-butter and molasses flavor your dog simply can't resist! Crunchy, baked treats are made from wholesome ingredients and lots of tender loving care. Perfect for training or any snack time! Available in mini, small and large sizes. Food Type: Dog Treat Food Consistency: Biscuit Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: P-Nuttier Primary Ingredient: Whole Wheat Flour Nutrition Option: Natural Package Weight: 20 oz Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Oatmeal, Chicken Fat (preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Crunchy Peanut Butter, Molasses, Malto Dextrin, Natural Peanut Butter Flavor, Cultured Whey, Eggs, Whole Ground Apples, Whole Ground Carrots, Garlic, Sea Salt Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 17.0% Crude Fat (min) 7.0% Crude Fiber (max) 3.0% Moisture (max) 11.0% see more...

Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
I couldn't find the large version of these biscuits and they were just peanut butter biscuits but my 3 year old Siberian Husky absolutely LOVES these biscuits. They're his all time favorite and I'm do balky we found them and he enjoys them so much. We get the larger sized ones since he is a bigger dog and they do come in other flavors and smaller sizes for all doggies! They also have puppy versions! They're an awesome brand, good ingredients, and homemade! Highly recommend to try them out for your pup!
Aydin A.
Aydin A.
Pet Lover Expert
My 90lb mutt loves these. It is crunchy and good size. He is obsessed with peanut and this is one of his favorite treats. It is a perfect choice for a large dog.
Desiree H.
Desiree H.
The puppies love them. The puppies have very few things they liked but ate these without a problem. Love them!
Lourdes M.
Lourdes M.
Hialeah , FL
My dog lives for these treats! I have been repurchasing them for years! Every time I buy him another brand to give him some variety (or if I just haven't been able to go to Petco), I've noticed he's not as into them. I love the fact that it's also wholesome ingredients so I know he is eating something that is good for him too!
Casey Slate G.
Casey Slate G.
Memphis, TN
My dog sniffed these treats but then turned away from them. He shows no interest in them at all. I thought that they were too hard so I tried to soak them in water but it was no use.
ashley c.
ashley c.
Stow, OH
Old Mother Hubbard has a wide variety of flavors for these treats! My dog never seems disappointed or turns her nose up to any of them. She gets super excited to receive one of these for a treat. Really great to use in my Busy Buddy or my Kong Wobbler.