BY WELLPATCH PAIN RELIEVING PADS

New! Lasts up to 8 Hours Safety Tested Odor Free Multipurpose Muscle & Joint Heat Therapy Apply directly to skin Contains:  4 Large Patches 3 3/4" x 5" WellPatch® Warming Pain Relief Patch is a safe, odorless heat therapy that provides soothing relief from minor aches, pains, and stiffness of muscles and joints.  This comfortable heating patch applies directly to the skin and can be worn unnoticed under clothing as you go about your daily routine.  Questions or comments?  Call toll free 877-636-2677 Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm or wellpatch.com see more...

• Does anyone else have a problem with making these stick f...2 Answers
Caroline D.
Kingston, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walgreens
Awful. Just tried this patch tonight. I wanted to try this because it is odorless. It didn’t even warm up. I had it on for almost an hour and it never warmed up at all. I don’t know if it was just a bad patch but I’m just going to stick to IcyHot. Wellpatch Pain Relieving Pads Wellpatch Pain Relief Heat Warming Pads, Large Size - 4 Ea
Lasha C.
Eglin AFB, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have used these a few times for my shoulder an they've worked well for me. It lasts for a while and there kind of cheap.
jasmin t.
This product feels great while it is on your body but the sick doesn't last long and it falls off within a hour!
Tracy S.
Wellington, Florida
I was in two car accidents and my last one was really bad. I broke my collarbone and hurt my back. I love this heated #WellPatch that has @warming @paintelief. They stretch to fit the area that hurts and has just the right amount of heat. My only issue with #WellPatch warming relief patch is that it doesn't adhere very well and I end up taping it in.
jasmin t.
Does anyone else have a problem with making these stick for more then an hour?